[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 hours ago, park2park said:

Ok idk what it is but why is it that HPLs kiss in ep 10 its definitely hot and passionate but I dont get that same feelings as WWWSK. For me cause Im PMYs fan I can only speak from what I feel about her. 

When PMY kissed PSJ, her touch idk why even thou theyre gentle, but every trace I felt the love in it. For HPL, I couldn’t feel it, I do and am convinced the Ryan and DM are a good cute couple on screen thou. Lol

Do u guys feel the same or is it just me?

Im just curious whether Im feeling this way  cuz of my guts feelings or is it cause im being biased without even knowing lol

Exactly! I don't think that kissing scene in hpl was anything epic or something plus their body language aghh I mean obviously it was done as a professional scene but with psj her body responded naturally. Because psj is known to enact the romantic scenes as realistic as possible she was the one who managed to maintain her pace with him. There was a solid spark between them on screen & we all saw that. but with kjw it highly feels like they are doing what's written in the script. Lol i'm not bothered by their onscreen chemistry at all! 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

Agree, pmy tried to show off to us that her dating rumors with psj is nothing from HPL kissing scene, i can see the diffrent of their kiss. She realy do the best but the difference is very visible:lol:

If someone is sharp eyed they can easily detect where actually chemistry lies perceiving the actors body language! Things get clearly shown onscreen if you are doing a moment with enthusiasm. 

• Like 1

agree with all the observation.. but theres still more to come.. lol! i think they are going to push the bed scene.. 

oh well.. just please do it right.. im sure they can be convincing.. :D

11 minutes ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

Today's kissing scene is hot but seing this picture feels like nah? She's smiling while kissing him. 

Though the smiling must be an improvisation on the spot but anyway absolutely agree ♡

I really love watching K-dramas I almost finish 16 episodes in just 1 1/2 days or 2 days but WWWSK is the first ongoing k-drama I've watched ang multiple times replay every episode while waiting until Wednesday and Thursday and parkpark couple is the first couple I ship because normally when I watched dramas I always fall in love with the character of a boy or a girl but not both and with Seo Joon and Min Young they are so good together. They are handsome and pretty they are perfect. It is almost a year but I still ship them. I follow a lot of accounts in ig of fan of ParkPark and I enjoy yheir post and continually falling inlove with the two. I also watched Seo Joon and Min Young other dramas they are so good and the chemistry with their partners are good but to them is different. There is something you feel when watching them that you cannot see to their other on screen partner. 

And because of watching and searching about parkpark I found this forum I started seeing this at 20 pages ang it become my daily basis reading here. Every morning and every time I have time. I enjoy the delulus and other updates with park park. I enjoy seeing the opinion of other shipper their pov to both pmy and psj. 

I hope I will continue reading your opinions and delulus hahaha Let's just support both of them with together projects or individual projects. Keep on sailing parkpark shippers

Thank you to all of you. I hope we became friends or solid as a family to support them. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

I really love watching K-dramas I almost finish 16 episodes in just 1 1/2 days or 2 days but WWWSK is the first ongoing k-drama I've watched ang multiple times replay every episode while waiting until Wednesday and Thursday and parkpark couple is the first couple I ship because normally when I watched dramas I always fall in love with the character of a boy or a girl but not both and with Seo Joon and Min Young they are so good together. They are handsome and pretty they are perfect. It is almost a year but I still ship them. I follow a lot of accounts in ig of fan of ParkPark and I enjoy yheir post and continually falling inlove with the two. I also watched Seo Joon and Min Young other dramas they are so good and the chemistry with their partners are good but to them is different. There is something you feel when watching them that you cannot see to their other on screen partner. 

And because of watching and searching about parkpark I found this forum I started seeing this at 20 pages ang it become my daily basis reading here. Every morning and every time I have time. I enjoy the delulus and other updates with park park. I enjoy seeing the opinion of other shipper their pov to both pmy and psj. 

I hope I will continue reading your opinions and delulus hahaha Let's just support both of them with together projects or individual projects. Keep on sailing parkpark shippers

Thank you to all of you. I hope we became friends or solid as a family to support them. 

Are you new here as well? Hello :)

4 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Omg HPL kiss scene ep 10, she went all out for it!

Crazy... 

If I'm PSJ, I will stuck with her for a day just to punish her for that kiss with dozen punishment kiss. Lol.

me too. I tried to hard think about feeling of PSJ. When he saw kiss scene Ep.10 I so sad instead him. In real life he didn’t jealous,right?:tears:

I would like to commend PMY on that kissing scene.. lol! but I noticed a lot of things that made me more convinced that theres nothing to worry about..

im sorry other shipping lurkers.. you all know by now that they are clearly pros, you can deny it all you want. but you know the truth anyway. :)

but keep shipping them til the end!

1 minute ago, Bubulove07 said:

me too. I tried to hard think about feeling of PSJ. When he saw kiss scene Ep.10 I so sad instead him. In real life he didn’t jealous,right?:tears:

have you seen the way he kissed in his dramas??  lol! 

• LOL 2

So they said they cut the 77 minuets because it can affect their advertising? 

Okey I remembered long ago we talked about they denied the dating rumor because maybe their advertising is not allowed the model to be in a relationship..

OMG i hope it’s true, 

I don’t want to believe my second thought, because it’s not good for my pp shipper heart..

lol 

so my second thought is, something is going on between SDM and RG .. lol that’s absurd right , I think i’m insaNe for having such a thought like that 

ahh I’m dizzy, i need to refresh my brain , i need to VISIT YOUTUBE rn!! 

Bye

• LOL 1