[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

this is unrelated to PPC but shipping actors or fandom can change someone’s lives lol.. 

Hide contents

did u know 50 shades of grey series was inspired by twilight fanction? the writer loves twilight and robsten so much she decided to write her own fanfiction using twilight characters under the title ‘’Master of the universe (MOTU).. she posted new chapters every week on her blog for free.. but MOTU becomes so famous so publishers approached her and she changed all the characters’ names and published the novel into 3 separate book.. then, the novels were made into movies we all seen and heard today~~ 50 shades of grey..

amazing isnt it? im sharing this to tell u guys that if shipping done right, it could make us milionaires lol.. hahaha j/k..

Spoiler

Yes I remember there was a rumor before the role will be offered to Rob because it is inspired by Twilight 

both Twilight and 50 shades are shunned by critics and always won Razzie Awards for worst movies. But nevertheless it made the writers and the cast multi millionaires. :lol:

• LOL 1

from 3.1 to 2.7...thats a lot! so i hope the writers can get the hint.. 

i know people will still look forward to romantic scenes... but they reallly need to explore further the other stories.. because its becoming a cliche that in this episode, this is gonna happen.. then in episode 13.. a bed scene would happen. they will fight then make out then make up.. and so on...

• Like 1

as a shipper, I always try to separate their job and respect them as an individual human being before anything else.  

I love PPC and will be rooting for them until the end, but if they have a new work with a new partner, I will support them in any way i can since that's their job. They got to make rent right? hahah so I'll always wish them the best in their individual career and personal life. 

I believe in 95% that PPC are dating, so I love that PSJ and PMY do really well in their intimate scenes with other actors. They make me proud as a fan because they don't let their real life relationship get in the way of portraying their character in the best way possible. It's impressive and it's kinda... expected of them, as they are actors, otherwise they wouldnt be as convincing as actors. 

I dont want to be a fan who will only celebrate news when it only benefits ppc as a couple. My heart for them is strong so even if they have hot scenes with other actors, I watch them and enjoy them as their characters on screen. However, my heart is still with PPC.... if that makes sense. 

I guess I look at them a bit differently because I'm used to shipping hollywood stars, who have so many hot scenes on screen yet are married in real life with kids. But then again, the korean industry looks at married actors differently compared to hollywood so.... hmm i dont know where im going with this now lol

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Yeah i know how the k-industries goes. I've been following kdramas since My Girl. 

And I can see which couple should and shouldn't admit to scandal. Some of it seems okay at first but lastly broken up. Some of them end up married and some just don't. Some of them stay out of the media sight. 

Yes. Some married actresses do get amazing roles such as SHK, Nayoung, LminJung and so on and they play well as lovers too. 

My best wish for PPC to admit it cuz seems like everyone already accept them together. People already goes around like PMY with PSJ and PSJ with PMY. 

So doing something like cutting the dvd contents, trying something hard to increase the drama ratings and so on will even make people more suspicious.

You guys can date secretly of course we don't bother. It is your life anw. No need to think others for what your heart saying. (maybe show a bit proof so that it can satisfy our PPS's hearts lol)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

PSJ was born to be an actor, acting (and also taking care of his love ones) are his speciality ,and because of that ,I 100% sure even if he gets married tomorrow, he still gonna get the popularity  and become more successful in the future after he gets married...

Anyway

i can’t wait to see baby Park , Lol

What would the name of baby Park be? Park Yong Min or Park Gyu Min or Park Min Joon or Park Miso or Park Young Joon or Park Min Ho or Park Jin Hee ? :joy:

Delulu like no tomorrow

• LOL 5

The married actresses who still get lead roles in Korean dramas are only the ones who are willing to do whatever the script requires them to do. If they will have many restrictions, especially intimate scenes, they will rarely be offered roles anymore in the future. They most likely will not receive a next drama offer again if they will demand restrictions on their roles. Because there are many other popular young free and single women who can do the role.  

That said, I do not see PMY limiting herself in future dramas, even if she gets married I think she is not the type to shy away from daring scenes. If she will focus on family life, I think she may quit acting someday but while she is acting, she won't limit herself with so-so roles and she won't disobey if PD requires her to be intimate with her partner. 

• Like 2

the more drama has hot kiss scene, the more rating drops. because viewers watch hot kiss scenes not through tv with a family but through internet(naver cast, tving, youtube..etc) alone.:D

18 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

i can’t wait to see baby Park , Lol

What would the name of baby Park be? Park Yong Min or Park Gyu Min or Park Min Joon or Park Miso or Park Young Joon or Park Min Ho or Park Jin Hee ? :joy:

Delulu like no tomorrow

maybe it will be not Min Gyu, In Gyu, Min Ah..because these are the name of ppc's siblings. and Yong Gyu either..it's PSJ's real name.:lol:

35 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the more drama has hot kiss scene, the more rating drops. because viewers watch hot kiss scenes not through tv with a family but through internet(naver cast, tving, youtube..etc) alone.:D

i watched the bedscene in ep 13 with my mom and sister.. my sister and i were getting all pervy about it and screamed bla bla bla..   we were so excited. then my mom killed the joy by giving us lecture about safe sex and the importance of contraceptives.. so guys u better watch these scenes alone, or watch them with some of ur perv friends...  

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Why are they using "Lion" though. That nickname is originally PSJ's in Kill Me Heal Me and Youn's Kitchen he was called Lion. His upcoming movie is also Saja. :sweatingbullets:

i actually thought about that!  is that part of the webtoon? because no matter how many times i try to say "ryan".. it doesnt sound like "lion:.. unless you force it.:sweat_smile:

even in the subs when EunGi said "Saja".. lol!

I get that ususally intimate scenes are awkward to watch with family.. but that ep 10 kissing scene just happened in the 1st part because it was a continuation.. bu nothing steamy happened on the rest of the episode. and that is still a huge drop of ratings. if anything, by this time they should be gaining momentum already.. but obviously, the viewers are not quite hooked... yet?

53 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

maybe it will be not Min Gyu, In Gyu, Min Ah..because these are the name of ppc's siblings. and Yong Gyu either..it's PSJ's real name.:lol:

28 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i vote for Park Mi So and Park Young Joon lol~~ kinda obvious here how much i love wwWSk..

Okey guys , So for Korean name we have Park Mi So (PMS) ,and Park Young Joon (PYJ) ,

so how bout English name? 

Ribbon Park or Smile Park or Peachy Park ( it comes from PSJ’s sexy butt) or Anne Park (in honor of the perv leader) or Kissie Park or Nawome Park (Namoo Awesome ent) 

Imagine if he post his children’s photos on Instagram, 

OMG I’m so happy to imagine that .

lol

• LOL 3

in this video, he definitely did his aura pose! 

100% sure this is a code for us.

AND this one is definitely AURA too, this one was for hpl teaser, pretty sure she was telling us that, we don’t have to worry ,because MR.Aura is her everything..

this small little code from them can lead us to our dream...

happy ending PPc..

Btw i just realized that I spent all day today  here, in this thread...

:astonished:

Well I bet the viewers already knew about SDM and RG is going to change their relationship in ep 9, they saw the kiss...probably didn't expect that there would be more on ep 10. Haha.

Or probably the knetz enjoy watching another drama at this time...

Which come back to the fact that the storyline should be giving impact already tho...

But why she open her mouth so wide huh? As if she was only breathing using her mouth haha

Spoiler

Rather than thinking it sweet, I thought SDM is pervert. Lol.

I use to think JiChangWook kisses sometimes looks like a pervert too. Tho he didnt open as wide as her lol.

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

But why she open her mouth so wide huh? As if she was only breathing using her mouth haha

Reveal hidden contents

I use to think JiChangWook kisses sometimes looks like a pervert too. Tho he didnt open as wide as her lol.

Its because like pmy said to kjw "Let's kill the scene!" :lol:

35 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Hide contents

A lot of ppl like it, but for me ,to be honest, from the very bottom of my heart, I don’t like it, lolololol, I think i’m too biased and too loyal!!  

it looks  too wild and hot, but i see no love there, and it’s just so different from wwwsk, , 

I read somewhere they said he’s a playboy, lol

he always so touchy to all his co-stars.. 

well he prob knew he has a handsome face, so he felt confident to did all of that ..

anyway 

I once thought he and pmy was dating in 2015 bcs  he posted a idk it’s mickey ot minnie ring with love shape.. 

anyway i like handsome oppa too.. 

Kekekekek