Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Her smile and that look of her eyes, she's so good in that kind of scenes ,no one can ever beat her in playing/showing a character who is deeply in love. 

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Her smile and that look of her eyes, she's so good in that kind of scenes ,no one can ever beat her in playing/showing a character who is deeply in love. 

I'm shy every time when I see this picture. 

Why is my husband not looking at me like this?:lol:

• LOL 1

18 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I'm shy every time when I see this picture. 

Why is my husband not looking at me like this?:lol:

Maybe you're not that attractive hahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha 

You know I'm joking right :D

13 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

@seoseo

ppc are still young to marry. if you think ppc are at the age of marriage, you don't know well k-celebrities life. k-celebrities, especially actors, usually marry in 40s or it's common they don't marry even until 50s. but because psj said he doesn't want to marry late and pmy said she will marry if she meets a great man who she loves much,  i just hope ppc will marry after 2~3 years.

and saying about kjw....if he is really want to marry soon, he will marry EL(Kim Ji Hyun) who has dating rumor with him. and if he really wanted to marry, he married EL already.

the fact is that it's known pmy is related to psj and kjw is related to EL in their private life.

Yes..i know a lot of k-celeb marriage late or not even married..

12 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

REAL PARK MIN YOUNG PHOTOS 

EF71-C7-E6-9-D88-4-BD0-AC21-61-E88-A549-

NOT PARK MIN YOUNG USED BY HATERS:

84-F16074-F3-E0-406-A-826-E-1-BD7-A87-EB

37163-AD4-562-A-482-F-AE50-F62-DD6289238

When it come to K-actor or Hollywood ..whoever actor..i doesn't care about ps..just do as much as you want as long as that celebrity offer her good talent..good personality..respect other..know well to take her self..suit my taste..that enough reason for me to fan them..to be an actor i like that one who have good looking(so just got ps if you don't have it) to pleasant my eyes and talent..for solo artist just voice..i doesn't care about ugly face for solo artist..for idol you need face..voice..good at dance.. ps just a small matter..

23 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I think WWWSK is one of the dramas with the most kiss scenes, isn't it?

The most natural and beautiful kiss scenes I've ever seen was /is/will always in wwwsk! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I feel like in the script it just says Miso kiss Young Joon but PSJ couldn't hold his lips and ended up kiss her too.. 

UWU so sweet..... 

Delulu oh delulu

has anyone noticed that PSJ ig feeds been changing? idk something about it gives me a more mature, manly and very private mode.

It goes very well with someone that I know :phew:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Maybe you're not that attractive hahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha 

You know I'm joking right :D

hahahahahahaha :D

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I think WWWSK is one of the dramas with the most kiss scenes, isn't it?

But i think psj one of actor that like to kiss very much..all psj drama have a lot of kiss scene and deep..all psj drama must have show their upper body..it's show psj efforts..this kind of actor i think psj willing to do a movie with extreme sex scene like lee mi ki or lee joon..

27 minutes ago, seoseo said:

But i think psj one of actor that like to kiss very much..all psj drama have a lot of kiss scene and deep..all psj drama must have show their upper body..it's show psj efforts..this kind of actor i think psj willing to do a movie with extreme sex scene like lee mi ki or lee joon..

I think after he get married, he Will select a movie or drama that less kiss. I remember after wwwsk, he decided to choose 'saja' . We know he said there was no romance in this film. My delulu said, because he just got romance with his gf in his previous drama or maybe they just start their relationship that make him to think ,he should keep far from gf's jealousy....:wub:

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

I think after he get married, he Will select a movie or drama that less kiss. I remember after wwwsk, he decided to choose 'saja' . We know he said there was no romance in this film. My delulu said, because he just got romance with his gf in his previous drama or maybe they just start their relationship that make him to think ,he should keep far from gf's jealousy....:wub:

OMG if it's really true then he is the sweetest man alive!! 

I want a man like him....

I like his face reaction here, when he accidentally wanted put his hand in front of PMY's mouth, to stop her from talking.. and his face was like, "damn, why I did that?" And he was squeezing his own  hands :D

the whole hand placement and the kisses, let's just say the two of them already got use of being body to body close enough that when WWWSK ended, probably got awkward cuz they could not hold each other anymore. 

You must be missing to hold her right, captain PSJ? :lol:

16 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

the whole hand placement and the kisses, let's just say the two of them already got use of being body to body close enough that when WWWSK ended, probably got awkward cuz they could not hold each other anymore. 

You must be missing to hold her right, captain PSJ? :lol:

Agree with this, i think after he watch on His IG recent pitcure from HPL skinship, he miss how he hug and kiss pmy deeply on WWWSK LOL

He's good at everything. 

Park Seo Joon was asked regard. his prev. interview w/ 'ESQUIRE' regard. advancing to overseas activities&learning English: "Bcs I had lot of shooting, I can't do much. I tried to do it in the middle, but I can't. But I'm willing to learn"

e6a5b6730c54704aa6de0d45442410bb.jpg
762b013bafb4f799b0345bfd02bd4100.jpg
742be6bc625bfa075eea86c2e800f2df.jpg
9132c07612bb3518f91881317e78c2fc.jpg
94215a0836c444df71598145a20fc443.jpg

Spoiler

uhm while in hiding, i came across a new shipping thread for PMY and KJW hehe~~ 

guess our friends from the other side wont be coming here anymore now that they hv their own place. .. 

:D

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Hide contents

guess our friends from the other side wont be coming here anymore now that they hv their own place. .. 

hahahahaha Very easy to guess who created it. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Hide contents

that's Better, who is not a parparkshiper better not joint this thread cause they will always deny and they will always look for ways to make all us and who visit this thread not support PPC anymore