[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

22 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

Do you guys think the shirt(I don’t know what it’s called) that PMY wore in HPL party is the same as that woman? But PMY’s shirt looks bigger than the other one.

Yes pmy wearing chanel in hpl party. That's why we called them "coincidence couple" :P

11 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Wow! PMY is gaining followers faster than before! she now has 4m followers.. pretty sure she gained like 200k followers in less than a month! :innocent:

Screenshot-20190424-114445-Instagram.jpg

HPL is adding more international fans to PMY. How do I know? because I'm watching and reviewing all the comments and feedback.

Get it PMY! This is what she truly deserves

16 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Wow! PMY is gaining followers faster than before! she now has 4m followers.. pretty sure she gained like 200k followers in less than a month! :innocent:

Screenshot-20190424-114445-Instagram.jpg

She gain 300K follower in 17days..a lot of idol fan follow pmy..my youngest sister and friends follow her and they are idol fan not kdrama fan..

4 minutes ago, park2park said:

HPL is adding more international fans to PMY. How do I know? because I'm watching and reviewing all the comments and feedback.

Get it PMY! This is what she truly deserves

International fan like hpl.. especially idol fan..my younger sister and friends not really follow kdrama but they follow hpl..and became pmy fan..they are teenager it shocking me..

21 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

finally the dvd will be release on fall. I'm dying already waiting for the contents. 

Can't wait to get all giddy up with everyone here once it release!

blu-ray and dvd will be released on May or June.:) dvd team said they're doing a last check and confirmation. the exact release date will come out soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

Do you guys think the shirt(I don’t know what it’s called) that PMY wore in HPL party is the same style as that woman? But PMY’s shirt looks bigger than the other one.

Yes. Channel, I believe.  

Who is the woman? Do you know what event is this? 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

10 minutes ago, seoseo said:

International fan like hpl.. especially idol fan..my younger sister and friends not really follow kdrama but they follow hpl..and became pmy fan..they are teenager it shocking me..

Yup this movie definitely hit it home for the kpop fans. I see them using scenes from HPL to express their feelings LOL

like some of u said here, it might not be doing well domestically, but internationally, its considered good.