Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Soo.. PSJ have Bibigo and LG... PMY have Sooryehan and iamwell.. 

Seriously...even the forces of universe agree that PPC is a complete match! :lol:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

Soo.. PSJ have Bibigo and LG... PMY have Sooryehan and iamwell.. 

Seriously...even the forces of universe agree that PPC is a complete match! :lol:

dont forget ziozia and compagna

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

dont forget ziozia and compagna

oh yes.. of course.. the other couple.. who also do the same day posts..:lol:

These coincidences are really something though.. LG is the parent company of Sooryehan while Bibigo and Iamwell are in food businesses. 

these two are really working hard this year. :thumbsup:

Preparing for something maybe? :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

No matter how calendar changes you and me, inside my mind will have pictures of you.
Keep them inside, forever....:heart::heart:

wBekAu.jpgwBehK0.jpg

wBe3eZ.jpgwBeTkI.jpg

wBetOP.jpgwBewat.jpg

• Love 1

PPc shippers prepare your heart for tomorrow.

There will be a bed scene in HPL....

anyway 

I’m not worrying at all :D

15 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

anyway 

I’m not worrying at all :D

lol! no worries at all! 

but i dont know.. HPL is kinda fun to watch.. but Im sorry I still like EunGi and Deokmi! :D

21 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

tomorrow?? bed scene as if they're gonna make out on the bed?? wow that's fast..  but they havent kiss yet..how come there's a bed scene already?  

meanwhile, it took VP Lee forever to get Miso on the bed lol :joy:

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

tomorrow?? bed scene as if they're gonna make out on the bed?? wow that's fast..  but they havent kiss yet..how come there's a bed scene already?  

meanwhile, it took VP Lee forever to get Miso on the bed lol :joy:

noo.. its not what you think.. lol! its not that kindnof bed scene..:sweat_smile:

I believe it's just semi hot compared to wwwsk which was very hot bed scene.

Btw I was a little bit disappointed with wwwsk ,I was expecting them to wake up together in the morning after the bed scene..

Hahahahahahahahahaha

What a pervert!!!

7 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I believe it's just semi hot compared to wwwsk which was very hot bed scene.

it wont even be close.. it looked like they just fell on the bed while PMY was helping KJW because he's drunk and he hugged her.. if ever they have an intimate scene, its still early om the drama. they're not even in love yet... they are on a fake relationship..

18 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Btw I was a little bit disappointed with wwwsk ,I was expecting them to wake up together in the morning after the bed scene..

true..i was hoping the morning after would at least be like 'Oh My Venus'.. both were wrapped in blanket only, cuddling after that blissful night~~ if it was up to me, i'd throw some hot shower scene in the morning too lol.. 

obviously i'm more perverted than you lol

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

true..i was hoping the morning after would at least be like 'Oh My Venus'.. both were wrapped in blanket only, cuddling after that blissful night~~ if it was up to me, i'd throw some hot shower scene in the morning too lol.. 

obviously i'm more pervert than you lol

actually I just thought PsJ should have been at least shirtless on that morning! that would have been fine! I mean he removed he was shirtless the night before! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

25 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

actually I just thought PsJ should have been at least shirtless on that morning! that would have been fine! I mean he removed he was shirtless the night before! :sweat_smile:

hehe that would have been fine too.. but really, shin min ah and so ji sub were both shirtless after their first night together lol. they even cuddled on the bed, nekkid (under the blanket ofc).. and OMV was aired on KBS so it was kinda unconventional for them haha.. but the scene wasnt tacky or overly sexualised.. it was just cute, and nicely done... 

however, their making out scene prior to sleeping together was not as steamy as WWWSK.. it was mild.. 

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

obviously i'm more perverted than you lol

OMG you're crazy but I like the idea tho, that would be even great after taking a shower they go to bed again and continue for round two , lol

Anyway

My grandma is sitting in front of me rn, she gonna think I'm crazy bcs I'm smiling and laughing like crazy .

• LOL 3

40 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

however, their making out scene prior to sleeping together was not as steamy as WWWSK.. it was mild

seriously their bed scene was probably the best intimate and passionate scene I have ever watched in the Kdrama world! im not usually a fan of kdrma love scenes or kissing scenes because most of the time the girl looks uncomfortable doing it. But PMY was just.. ohmygod-very much into that scene with PSJ! and I saw her previous kissing scenes in other dramas. its just very natural! 

and even though PSJ is known for his kissing scenes.. in WWWSk he was obviously more passionate and the way he kissed PMY was way..wayyy deeper than any one else.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

seriously their bed scene was probably the best intimate and passionate scene I have ever watched in the Kdrama world! im not usually a fan of kdrma love scenes or kissing scenes because most of the time the girl looks uncomfortable doing it. But PMY was just.. ohmygod-very much into that scene with PSJ! and I saw her previous kissing scenes in other dramas. its just very natural! 

and even though PSJ is known for his kissing scenes.. in WWWSk he was obviously more passionate and the way he kissed PMY was way..wayyy deeper than any one else.

I totally agree with you, I can't even describe how perfect that scene was... 

Anyway I'm a fan of kdrama romantic scenes until I watched WWWSK,

now I'm not a fan of romantic scenes anymore, I feel like ppc romantic scenes is unbeatable and it makes me uninterested to watch romantic drama. 

I think I'm not gonna get bored to watch wwwsk even 100x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

I just noticed that his pajamas match the bedding. :D It makes it looks like she's completely surrounded and wrapped protectively by him. Clever story-telling through imagery

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hehe that would have been fine too.. but really, shin min ah and so ji sub were both shirtless after their first night together lol. they even cuddled on the bed, nekkid (under the blanket ofc).. and OMV was aired on KBS so it was kinda unconventional for them haha.. but the scene wasnt tacky or overly sexualised.. it was just cute, and nicely done... 

however, their making out scene prior to sleeping together was not as steamy as WWWSK.. it was mild.. 

What drama is OMV?  Oh,  wait! Never mind! Lol.