[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

If you have been following PSJ for a long time. You will know that he is not the person who likes skin ship when having on camera.

No one knows what's going on between PPC when off camera.

LOL! anyway, I guess we should just respect each other's opinion here.. but yeah.. Im gonna stand my ground that PMY and PSJ being stable on where they are now. 

wow, I could only imagine once PSJ starts his new drama.. that would be a whole new chapter of fainted hearts! :sweat_smile:

12 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

yes he is caring to PMY, but not in a romantic way.. but more like a big brother.. even PMY keeps calling him "oppa". and no.. i dont think that KJW has any intention to date PMY in real life.. lol! get married?? lol! 

he has his own private life.. :lol:

since you mentioned YooJiTae.. he was already happily married during Healer.. so if he is caring with PMY, clearly like a sister. YooJiTae's wife is also part of Namoo.

with JCW, yes they were flirty and playful to each other.. but everyone knows by now, there was nothing there.

and PSJ is not threatened with anyone PMY is partnered with. 

it's a little over the top to think that KJW will just make a move to PMy.. lol! 

I agree. It's also rather insulting and disrespectful to PMY to suggest that she's fickle, or that she's so immature that she'd just fall in love with any co-star who shows gentlemanly care and respect for her. 

People forget that actors have private lives that they return to at the end of each work day. Even if filming at a distant location, they don't spend 24/7 with their co-stars in character. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

If you have been following PSJ for a long time. You will know that he is not the person who likes skin ship when having on camera.

Yes...it's like we don't know, what they did at Phuket. Maybe they got dinner together..:wub:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tali58 said:

I agree. It's also rather insulting and disrespectful to PMY to suggest that she's fickle, or that she's so immature that she'd just fall in love with any co-star who shows gentlemanly care and respect for her. 

People forget that actors have private lives that they return to at the end of each work day. Even if filming at a distant location, they don't spend 24/7 with their co-stars in character. 

Strongly Agree!

1 minute ago, Amazinggg said:

Yes...it's like we don't know, what they did at Phuket. Maybe they got dinner together..:wub:

or during the Cosmo Event where they try to ninja since it was a private event.. but the heavens are so good to us that cameras were still able to catch their "private moments" unintentionally. :P:rolleyes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, seoseo said:

I pmy fan..i didn't ship her with anyone..but look like kjw really into pmy..he really taking care of her well like jcw and yoo ji tae..so manly and caring..but pmy+psj definitely have something..if ppc just in level of something..i think psj need to take action as soon as possible..if not kjw will snap pmy..kjw in age of getting married..pmy will not get much hate because kjw didn't have fanatics fan like psj..pmy will peace with kjw while with psj she will got so much hate..i think pmy trauma to date with popular actor..

How can you be a real fan of PMY and think what you wrote?

PMY isn't a toy or a possession of any kind to be "snapped." She is clearly a strong, independent woman who is perfectly capable of choosing the man she wants. 

Actors have private lives. You seem to assume an awful lot and jump to some major, weird conclusions about PMY, PSJ, and KJW without knowing them, their private lives, and their on-set behavior except for a few bts clips. 

Even if it's true that KJW wants to get married, it makes no sense to say that he can just "snap" PMY from another man, let alone PSJ in particular.

Not to mention that you are disrespecting both PMY and KJW by implying that he'd pursue a woman already in a relationship, and she would go along with that. If you are truly a fan of PMY, you wouldn't think of her in any of these ways. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

So true. 

@seoseo

There are plenty of surveys about Hallyu stars. I think you mean the Forbes Magazine ranking that considers salary of actors. PSJ is also among the top 40 actors and actresses in Korea in Forbes

PMY got the hate first when she became Lee Min Ho's GF. I guess by doing HPL now, PMY can relate why LMH fangirls hated her so much. And now whenever she has haters they always use the plastic surgery issue. Haters gonna hate anyway all actors, singers, actresses have haters.

I disagree with you when you seem to imply that PMY will want to marry soon that she will date anybody ready to marry such as KJW. I do not think PMY is desperate to marry.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

We don't need to worry with kjw. And PMY is not a type a woman who easy falling in love with her co partner i guess. And i disagree with you, is kjw wants to find a wife from his project?? It doesn't make sense. And how do u know psj didn't take care of her as much kjw or jcw? Don't believe with what we see

"Kjw really into pmy"..I can't feel the vibe

I mean kjw at age of marriage..he can settle down anytime..since he have been in industry for along time..psj just start rising star 3years ago..psj just like other start need to focus more on career right now to stable their position..pmy also have a longer in industry and at her age to marriage 35..if pmy +psj at early stage or in complicated stage..anything can happen..but since both ppc at their 30s usually people at 30s take more serious about relationship..

22 minutes ago, leek said:

@seoseo

There are plenty of surveys about Hallyu stars. I think you mean the Forbes Magazine ranking that considers salary of actors. PSJ is also among the top 40 actors and actresses in Korea in Forbes

PMY got the hate first when she became Lee Min Ho's GF. I guess by doing HPL now, PMY can relate why LMH fangirls hated her so much. And now whenever she has haters they always use the plastic surgery issue.

No pmy got hate since early career before Lmh..first because she got role as female lead so early right after high kick for drama i am sam..knetz claim she didn't deserve it ..she doesn't struggle like other actress to got lead and got high payment salary..after that because her co star with idol..she got hate again..so knetz viral her school picture..she admits ps and got hate again..the biggest hate she got untill know because pmy first woman that lmh acknowledged as gf..so nothing new if she will got hate again if she date famous actor..lol..

3 minutes ago, seoseo said:

I mean kjw at age of marriage..he can settle down anytime..since he have been in industry for along time..psj just start rising star 3years ago..psj just like other start need to focus more on career right now to stable their position..pmy also have a longer in industry and at her age to marriage 35..if pmy +psj at early stage or in complicated stage..anything can happen..but since both ppc at their 30s usually people at 30s take more serious about relationship..

sorry.. but this is too much of an analogy. no one has a say if they are ready to marry or not. what you're saying is.. because KJW is older than PMY who is ready to get married by 35 will marry PMY? and since PSJ is younger and he is just starting to skyrocket his career.. is not ready to settledown with PMY because his focus would be his career.. and based on your earlier post.. He should make a move already or else KJW will make his move to marry PMY? 

First.. you do realize that KJW amd PMY just met and is ONLY starring together in a drama. how can you even think that they would want to get married... and to each other??

Second, if you're a fan of PSJ, you'd know that his career is not everything to him.. even to PMY.

we are not trying to hate on your opinion but there is just no basis for it..

KJW taking care of PMY on set.. is a gentleman thing.. he is her leading man!

that doesnt mean that he is showing an intention to marry PMY?! 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, seoseo said:

No pmy got hate since early career before Lmh..first because she got role as female lead so early right after high kick for drama i am sam..knetz claim she didn't deserve it ..she doesn't struggle like other actress to got lead and got high payment salary..after that because her co star with idol..she got hate again..so knetz viral her school picture..she admits ps and got hate again..the biggest hate she got untill know because pmy first woman that lmh acknowledged as gf..so nothing new if she will got hate again if she date famous actor..lol..

that viral scholl picture you're taliking about.. is that the one with chubby cheeks and short hair? beacuse pretty sure it was already proven that it is NOT her. and to be honest, i dont understand why people are sayinh it is her?? I mean.. there's not even a resemblance. 

ANYWAY.. I think more people loves PMY! and since they are already adults.. if she and PSJ ever decided to admit publicly, fans would be more accepting (i hope).. and it depends on how the man will handle the hate (if ever there's any). because lets be honest.. PmY's ex.. was not able to handle it and protect her from those. 

PSJ have said repeatedly on interviews.. that he would always protect the person he loves in any way he can.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tali58 said:

How can you be a real fan of PMY and think what you wrote?

PMY isn't a toy or a possession of any kind to be "snapped." She is clearly a strong, independent woman who is perfectly capable of choosing the man she wants. 

Actors have private lives. You seem to assume an awful lot and jump to some major, weird conclusions about PMY, PSJ, and KJW without knowing them, their private lives, and their on-set behavior except for a few bts clips. 

Even if it's true that KJW wants to get married, it makes no sense to say that he can just "snap" PMY from another man, let alone PSJ in particular.

Not to mention that you are disrespecting both PMY and KJW by implying that he'd pursue a woman already in a relationship, and she would go along with that. If you are truly a fan of PMY, you wouldn't think of her in any of these ways. 

If ppc truly real couple off course nothing happen..because pmy really loyal to her lover..once she being in love she will give her everything..i didn't say kjw will married or fall in love pmy..just interested..having interested in someone it normal..and it doesn't mean love..i know pmy not like someone will fall in love easily..it take time to her..she will observe for along time..that why i have some believe ppc are real cause they know each other for along time event before psj famous..so maybe they are observe each for along time already..got close 2017 and get more more close in 2018

I think PSJ is a type of guy that if he likes someone, he wont do anything that can hurt her. And he said once that he can get marry the moment he found the right person and he dont want to get marry late? if I'm not mistaken...

But still there's so many matters that you have to think to make sure others dont get hurt. Like if you guys watch HPL ep 3 you guys know how hurt when your fav idol involve in scandal. Tho he's not idol, I can see he's one of the top hallyu that have numerous fansites. 

Hmm lets just say he will get the right timing for him to be with his love one. So thus PMY. Cuz I think she wouldn't give a damn anymore what people say. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

that viral scholl picture you're taliking about.. is that the one with chubby cheeks and short hair? beacuse pretty sure it was already proven that it is NOT her. and to be honest, i dont understand why people are sayinh it is her?? I mean.. there's not even a resemblance. 

I don't think that school girl photo it was her..pmy doesn't say anything about that photo..there are real photo of her before ps but still pretty..i don't remember where i see that real photo cause it long time ago at city hunter era..

34 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

sorry.. but this is too much of an analogy. no one has a say if they are ready to marry or not. what you're saying is.. because KJW is older than PMY who is ready to get married by 35 will marry PMY? and since PSJ is younger and he is just starting to skyrocket his career.. is not ready to settledown with PMY because his focus would be his career.. and based on your earlier post.. He should make a move already or else KJW will make his move to marry PMY? 

First.. you do realize that KJW amd PMY just met and is ONLY starring together in a drama. how can you even think that they would want to get married... and to each other??

Second, if you're a fan of PSJ, you'd know that his career is not everything to him.. even to PMY.

we are not trying to hate on your opinion but there is just no basis for it..

KJW taking care of PMY on set.. is a gentleman thing.. he is her leading man!

that doesnt mean that he is showing an intention to marry PMY?! 

I'm not fan of psj and kjw..i don't say kjw will married pmy..do you think pmy that easy.?i doesn't mean kjw older..because psj also not too young anymore he is at 30s just 2years different fr pmy..psj also at age of marriage..but its psj just start shinning and need more  focus than two other..

7 minutes ago, seoseo said:

If ppc truly real couple off course nothing happen..because pmy really loyal to her lover..once she being in love she will give her everything..i didn't say kjw will married or fall in love pmy..just interested..having interested in someone it normal..and it doesn't mean love..i know pmy not like someone will fall in love easily..it take time to her..she will observe for along time..that why i have some believe ppc are real cause they know each other for along time event before psj famous..so maybe they are observe each for along time already..got close 2017 and get more more close in 2018

Yes..i understand your point. In this ship i trust psj as a captain. As far as i know, he is really gentleman, he Will do everything to his lover ( as we know, even he moved his house near pmy's house).However, i just worry , does pmy' really move from her ex? ( Coz idk, what kind of the person she is...). She is very humble to all her co star. How can i detect if she is falling in love? .I belive she is dating now ( honestly, i belive it because the reporter said they are in relationship).  Now my question, is she really falling in love with psj? Is her love as big as psj?. I hope their relationship Will get destination ( wedding announcement).