[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

AllKPop reputation is not that good though if you have been a longtime Korean Entertainment fan. It is not a reliable site and full of trashy articles. In fact a lot of KPop idols fans hate them for deliberate mistatement of facts to make it appear as something else. 

It's like soompi > koreaboo > allkpop among English sites in terms of reputation/ reliability. 

AllKPop is definitely more negative than positive in how they write stories. They also re-publish old stories as if they're new, so they cause rumors and reactions again. I agree that it's always deliberate. 

33 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

AllKPop reputation is not that good though if you have been a longtime Korean Entertainment fan. It is not a reliable site and full of trashy articles. In fact a lot of KPop idols fans hate them for deliberate mistatement of facts to make it appear as something else. 

It's like soompi > koreaboo > allkpop among English sites in terms of reputation/ reliability. 

yep.. keyword is "deliberate". so.. they knew that it will caught attention, thats why they posted it..  it was not a mistake.

14 minutes ago, tali58 said:

AllKPop is definitely more negative than positive in how they write stories. They also re-publish old stories as if they're new, so they cause rumors and reactions again. I agree that it's always deliberate. 

A lot of times that they wanted attention from fans by provoking fanwars among groups because of their articles. That is probably their intention too for re- tweeting an old PPC article in the midst of all new publicities about PMY and her new drama partner. 

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

yep.. keyword is "deliberate". so.. they knew that it will caught attention, thats why they posted it..  it was not a mistake.

They love to provoke fanwars like they always compare two idol groups and made their fans react. Them tweeting the PPC article does not necessarily mean they believe their dating rumor 100% but rather, provoking fanwars and more reactions in the midst of HPL promo. Their action is not good for HPL promo though.

5 hours ago, tali58 said:

I think if PSJ and PMY immediately accepted a second project together, and had also been seen in photos while shopping for groceries somewhere on vacation, and other similar photos,  knetz would have reacted more favorably toward PMY. 

But who knows... some knetz are just nasty without any good reason, hiding safely behind their keyboards. 

I am going to write about this issue. i think time is the answer. time will solve all problem.

looking around the major sites recently, reaction about ppc was changed positively again. before this year. if posting about ppc(pics, video..etc) was uploaded, comments were not good, saying sarcastically.  but now it all changed.

yesterday, ppc kiss scene ep.13 rerun ver was uploaded again on famous major daum cafe. all comments were positive, saying that they really look good together.  seeing this, i thought it's good that ppc admit to being relationship at the end of this year.(yep just my dellu:D but not yet wedding..ppc are still young to marry.:rolleyes:). there is also a possibility that people's reaction will be bad if ppc really admit the relationship(because they denied the dating rumor). but all will be changed positively with time.

45 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I thought so too..lol! i always thought that the rumor only developed after wwwsk. Even if some media said that it was always there even before their drama started.. I didnt exactly believe it.. until PMY said herself that she knew about it thats why she hesitated to accept the role.:tounge_xd:

psj also said in the interview he already knew the dating rumor. ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, mimixemix said:

Did PMY said she knows about the rumors before she accepted the role???

Yes she said she had long time deciding whether to accept WWWSK. But to be honest, unlike HB and SYJ, there was nothing in the media about PPC dating BEFORE WWWSK. What did PMY mean? Maybe rumor around their circle of acquaintances? :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

Can you share the link please?

link:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/ok1221

http://m.cafe.daum.net/subdued20club

if you want to read all posting and write on the sites,  it need approval to join the cafe. it need to verify yourself and after joining, you should satisfy the qualifications. so you can read and write.

unlike portal sites, because daum cafes, theqoo, oeker..(etc) are not allowed spam accounts and one person can have just one account through the strict identification process, this is why most celebrities and advertising officials check these sites. because they can see reliable ppl's real reaction not to be manipulated.(this is why comments about Idol on portal site are always good. idol fans make multiple accounts and control to been seen just good comments about their idol. even they buy the portal accounts.:sweatingbullets: but they can't do that on those sites.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

link:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/ok1221

http://m.cafe.daum.net/subdued20club

if you want to read all posting and write on the sites,  it need approval to join the cafe. it need to verify yourself and after joining, you should satisfy the qualifications. so you can read and write.

unlike portal sites, because daum cafes, theqoo, oeker..(etc) are not allowed spam accounts and one person can have just one account through the strict identification process, this is why most celebrities and advertising officials check these sites. because they can see reliable ppl's real reaction not to be manipulated.(this is why comments about Idol on portal site are always good. idol fans make multiple accounts and control to been seen just good comments about their idol. even they buy the portal accounts.:sweatingbullets: but they can't do that on those sites.)

thank you so much. wow such a good thing

9 hours ago, park2park said:

it's interesting to hear from a perspective of PSJ's fan acknowledging PMY like that.

Just curious thou, what is it about this picture that made u officially shipped them lol

She has many beautiful pictures. But...

I like this pic more than another beauty pic because I feel that she can take care of herself.  I understand. Everybody has his or her own duties. PMY know her own duties. It is her identity shows that she is a simple, comfortable person.

1 hour ago, Amazinggg said:

It's fine....after HpL ,they Will back to here :D

Yep, I noticed too that most of them are PMY fans.. so they naturally support her with whoever is her current partner.. :thumbsup:

I  don't really visit other forums, but my friends do.. LOL! and they said that most of the new shippers there, are fairly new fans, because they are obviously not aware of PMY history and KJW previous projects.

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

seeing this, i thought it's good that ppc admit to being relationship at the end of this year.(yep just my dellu:D but not yet wedding..ppc are still young to marry.:rolleyes:). there is also a possibility that people's reaction will be bad if ppc really admit the relationship(because they denied the dating rumor). but all will be changed positively with time.

I prefer PPC to reveal their status when the wedding date is set. Lol

cause too much public exposure seems really inconvenient and risky. I’ll try to bear it for any longer while enjoying WWWSK DVD and as long as they keep teasing us with their hints of coincidences:P

just keep it low until they are ready to announce the marriage and followed by the news of the first pregnancy, second, third,.....

cos I also thought that PSJ is type of future doting and passionate husband. LOL *deluluing much

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, leek said:

Park Park cannot have more shippers than Song Song because:

1. Based on new rankings of top Hallyu stars, both SJK and SHK are top in the list no. 1 actor and actress while PSJ is in the list, PMY is not. That means fanbase of SSC individually is huge that even if they discourage shippers now especially SHK, people continue shipping them. Big Indonesian instagram accounts for PPC were made during DOTS time so followers are not pure PPC.
  2. ParkPark has no more drama and MinJae shippers of Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook is growing fast. Many are already using PMY and KJW as profile photo.
  3. AllKPop tweet was already deleted as soon as they realize their mistake that it was the wrong link they tweet instead of Park Seo Joon new drama Itaewon Class. 

Talk about rating hallyu..one of criteria base on salary per epi..does anyone know how much pmy paid now..the last time i know after sungkwang scandal her paid up like sky rocket to 20millon per ep..since early career she got so much hate just because of her luck..untill know its still the same she got hate because of her luck..

23 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Yep, I noticed too that most of them are PMY fans.. so they naturally support her with whoever is her current partner.. :thumbsup:

I  don't really visit other forums, but my friends do.. LOL! and they said that most of the new shippers there, are fairly new fans, because they are obviously not aware of PMY history and KJW previous projects.

I pmy fan..i didn't ship her with anyone..but look like kjw really into pmy..he really taking care of her well like jcw and yoo ji tae..so manly and caring..but pmy+psj definitely have something..if ppc just in level of something..i think psj need to take action as soon as possible..if not kjw will snap pmy..kjw in age of getting married..pmy will not get much hate because kjw didn't have fanatics fan like psj..pmy will peace with kjw while with psj she will got so much hate..i think pmy trauma to date with popular actor..

17 minutes ago, seoseo said:

I pmy fan..i didn't ship her with anyone..but look like kjw really into pmy..he really taking care of her well like jcw and yoo ji tae..so manly and caring..but pmy+psj definitely have something..if ppc just in level of something..i think psj need to take action as soon as possible..if not kjw will snap pmy..kjw in age of getting married..pmy will not get much hate because kjw didn't have fanatics fan like psj..pmy will peace with kjw while with psj she will got so much hate..i think pmy trauma to date with popular actor..

We don't need to worry with kjw. And PMY is not a type a woman who easy falling in love with her co partner i guess. And i disagree with you, is kjw wants to find a wife from his project?? It doesn't make sense. And how do u know psj didn't take care of her as much kjw or jcw? Don't believe with what we see

"Kjw really into pmy"..I can't feel the vibe

32 minutes ago, seoseo said:

yes he is caring to PMY, but not in a romantic way.. but more like a big brother.. even PMY keeps calling him "oppa". and no.. i dont think that KJW has any intention to date PMY in real life.. lol! get married?? lol! 

he has his own private life.. :lol:

since you mentioned YooJiTae.. he was already happily married during Healer.. so if he is caring with PMY, clearly like a sister. YooJiTae's wife is also part of Namoo.

with JCW, yes they were flirty and playful to each other.. but everyone knows by now, there was nothing there.

and PSJ is not threatened with anyone PMY is partnered with. 

it's a little over the top to think that KJW will just make a move to PMy.. lol! 

• Like 2