Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I only watch teasers not Ep 5 in whole drama itself but I think PMY will respond wholeheartedly again when they have their kissing scenes. Their wall scene in episode 4 scene was hot with sexual tension even if there was no actual kiss and their lips slightly touch (unintentionally I think). She's the kind who gives her best in scenes she does even if it is an intimate scene. So for jealous hearts better prepare for it.

HPL ratings slightly increase this episode 5 to 2.5 

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I only watch teasers not Ep 5 in whole drama itself but I think PMY will respond wholeheartedly again when they have their kissing scenes. Their wall scene in episode 4 scene was hot with sexual tension even if there was no actual kiss and their lips slightly touch (unintentionally I think). She's the kind who gives her best in scenes she does even if it is an intimate scene. So for jealous hearts better prepare for it.

HPL ratings slightly increase this episode 5 to 2.5 

I agree. I'll tell you guys my honest opinion after tomorrow lol

I thought so too.. especially on this drama.. since this is pretty much headed by her. there seemed to be a lot of expectations, since WWWSK was huge. She's doing a lot of promotions (even Namoo) compared before. So, yeah she will defintely giver her all on this (whatever the scene may be). I mean there's something between them that people loves and respond to. Just see it and appreciate it for what it is, to enjoy watching the drama (and make the ratings higher!) :D

Just calm your PPC hearts!

the captain is in character, and she's doing a really good job! 

can someone tell me y TvN changed WWWSK steamy bed scene into the milder one (aka they cut some steamy stuffs on the bed) during rerun?

i actually just realised this coz my friend told me that during WWWSK reruns, TvN changed the scene coz it was too steamy for tv and maybe crowds didnt like it hence the rating  for the episode dropped slightly (jst a speculation though)..  

jst like @zashi23 said, the bedscene in WWWSK was actually the hottest scene i saw in kdrama coz i remember nearly choked on my cereal when i was live streaming it lol. i didnt expect it to be that hot coz i hv a long history with kdramas and none of them are bold when it comes to bedscenes. however, i dont think bed scene in WWWSK was too steamy or inappropriate for tv.. so i dont know y they changed it. 

since they edited some scenes out, im not sure if TvN is still gonna go with the same steamy route for HPL but the possibility is there. what do u guys think? 

13 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im not sure if TvN is gonna go with the same steamy route as WWWSK for HPL but the possibility is there. what do u guys think? 

tbh, I dont think HPLs plot calls for such steamy scene (unless that webtoon has one?) Maybe kisses here and there but probably not a bed scene like that. And just like KJW said during press conference, they will have "appropriate romance".

But for me, that steamy scene in WWWSK is not really too much, thats why i was wondering too why they edited it out on succeeding broadcasts in other countries and in Netflix.

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i was wondering too why they edited it out on succeeding broadcasts in other countries and in Netflix.

they even cut it in Netflix too? wow 

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yep, Netflix has that alternate ending in that episode.

they didnt make it to the bed! :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Weirdly in my country, I can't found episode 13 in my netflix. I thought it was a glitch or somethings wrong with my internet, but yeah from epi 12 jump to epi 14. Whyyy? :tears:

58 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Weirdly in my country, I can't found episode 13 in my netflix. I thought it was a glitch or somethings wrong with my internet, but yeah from epi 12 jump to epi 14. Whyyy:tears:

that’s weird. y did they take out the whole ep?? maybe u can try contacting customer service to find out more?? 

3 hours ago, mimixemix said:

WWWSK isn’t available on my Netflix , so sad! TT

Can you get Viki? It's available on Viki

What country are you in? In California (U.S.) it is available on Netflix. I see it listed. It's also available on Hulu.

hands wandering.. lips simply won't let go.. hearts fluttering..:wub:

• Like 2

Just now, zashi23 said:

ohhh.. so this is already confirmed? PSJ will do the drama?

no..but seems like it's sure 100% he will do the drama.:D

30 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems that actress Kim Da Mi will be a female lead of psj's new drama.

is she famous? coz this is the 1st time i hear about her :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@jingjaja i think i jst saw u commenting on realpeakboy ig live hehehe

At that time, this time was very late. It makes me very sleepy. It is my mistake. I forgot to switch my account. :bawling:
Hope that it will be a secret.  :sweatingbullets:

54 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Hide contents

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001101400

seems that actress Kim Da Mi will be a female lead of psj's new drama.

She used to play a movie with Woosik (PSJ's friend).

31 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

is she famous? coz this is the 1st time i hear about her :sweatingbullets:

me too..:sweatingbullets: this is the first time i see and hear about her. searching her,  she debuted movie "the witch" last year and received good reviews about acting. (even though i didn't watch "the witch":D) i think she is the actress like Kim Go Eun.