Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

44 M views in another chanel  Youtube:astonished:

wYus4a.png

i have always been curious about this photo... normally when someone is having her photo taken, if you're not part of it.. you would step out of the way.. or if you're the one having your photo taken.. you would not be taking it if someone else is in the picture.... unless you're doing it on purpose.

It just seemed like PMY is intentionally including PSJ (partly).. seeing how close she is to him..

such a tease!:D

Nothing to delulu in that photo. They were on cue for the scene. She cannot move away when someone asked for her picture. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

12 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

Nothing to delulu in that photo. They were on cue for the scene. She cannot move away when someone asked for her picture. 

Btw, a person who taken the picture was her stylish.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

Hey, as far as I know you are PMY and KJW shipper.
I think you are on the wrong place.
This is the place of people who love PPC.

7 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Hey, as far as I know you are PMY and KJW shipper.
I think you are on the wrong place.
This is the place of people who love PPC.

I think she try to find the truth of relationship between psj n pmy' in here...so let she observe this thread. i guess after read all the page, she Will jump to this ship...kekek

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Eeveeta said:

you're funny! lol! that person is not just someone.. thats her stylist!

and they were not cue om a scene.. they are on break.

but do feel free to browse here.. just don't say anything bad or offensive.. we are at peace here and we welcome good vibes only..

PPC shippers are full of love just like PMY and PSJ to each other..

;)

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

I think she try to find the truth of relationship between psj n pmy' in here...so let she observe this thread. i guess after read all the page, she Will jump to this ship...kekek

while she's on it.. she should watch WWWSK! :D

since she is partly supporting PMY...

:tounge_wink:

• LOL 2

38 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

I think the same as you

I wonder why Allkpop had posted dating rumor news again. Some international fans ,Thai ,Filipino were surprised about their dating rumor 3 years ( actually we all shippers have been there before:joy:)cause they have never watch the drama before.I hope PPC will be having more shippers than these days like SSC. Maybe this is good for wwwsk to gain more viewers.

feel free to ship PMY with her costars... It just proves she is doing great on her relationship with them.. keep supporting her on HPL (be our guest!)

But, we (all) know what is REAL... :heart:

• Like 1

I 'm PSJ's fan so long time. I like all him lead co- star. I'm ok with everyone but I never want to  him to marry or be a real couple with him lead co- star. He has good chemistry with all the actresses who work with him.

Until I saw this picture when she had to go back to Singapore alone after a reward trip in Phuket.

wz7NaS.jpg

When i saw it I immediately thought that I wanted him to marry her and want them to be real couples.

She is a very cool woman,  a person who takes good care of herself, so very smart and so adorable. 

OH!! :oShe look totally awesome. she are such an elegant woman..............

I am wondering what makes she so fascinating. 

My PSJ has a wondrous relationship with this beautiful woman, He is so lucky. :blush:

PARK MIN YOUNG !!!!!! I like you very much I promise to support you everything. Like I used to support Park Seo Jun before...I promise........:heart:

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

I 'm PSJ's fan so long time. I like all him lead co- star. I'm ok with everyone but I never want to  him to marry or be a real couple with him lead co- star. He has good chemistry with all the actresses who work with him.

Until I saw this picture when she had to go back to Singapore alone after a reward trip in Phuket.

When i saw it I immediately thought that I wanted him to marry her and want them to be real couples.

She is a very cool woman,  a person who takes good care of herself, so very smart and so adorable. 

OH!! :oShe look totally awesome. she are such an elegant woman..............

I am wondering what makes she so fascinating. 

My PSJ has a wondrous relationship with this beautiful woman, He is so lucky. :blush:

PARK MIN YOUNG !!!!!! I like you very much I promise to support you everything. Like I used to support Park Seo Jun before...I promise........:heart:

it's interesting to hear from a perspective of PSJ's fan acknowledging PMY like that.

Just curious thou, what is it about this picture that made u officially shipped them lol

I’m envious, my reaction exactly when read comment on other couple news-_-

Spoiler

10. [+72, -17] Not sure why people are so supportive of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin but critical of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young when they both have the same type of rumors... They're both couples who match well with great acting chemistry. Either way, I can't wait for this drama!

Sigh, why knetz comments on Pmy oftenly sounded bitter:sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

Except that PSJ's body language is relaxed, and his half smile shows he is amused, natural, comfortable, and knows what's happening. 

I'm a long- time fan of PSJ, so I've seen many pictures of him waiting for a cue. When he's waiting for the call "Action!" he is always super focused. In this picture, he's very relaxed. 

4 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

I’m envious, my reaction exactly when read comment on other couple news-_-

Hide contents

10. [+72, -17] Not sure why people are so supportive of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin but critical of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young when they both have the same type of rumors... They're both couples who match well with great acting chemistry. Either way, I can't wait for this drama!

Sigh, why knetz comments on Pmy oftenly sounded bitter:sweatingbullets:

Possibly because Hyun Bin is older than PSJ, so fans expect him to be ready for marriage. Just a guess. 

Also HB and SYJ have been at least friends publically for a long time, and have responded casually to fans and media about it, so fans are now more accepting of the possibility of more. 

I think if PSJ and PMY immediately accepted a second project together, and had also been seen in photos while shopping for groceries somewhere on vacation, and other similar photos,  knetz would have reacted more favorably toward PMY. 

But who knows... some knetz are just nasty without any good reason, hiding safely behind their keyboards. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

I wonder why Allkpop had posted dating rumor news again. Some international fans ,Thai ,Filipino were surprised about their dating rumor 3 years ( actually we all shippers have been there before:joy:)cause they have never watch the drama before.I hope PPC will be having more shippers than these days like SSC. Maybe this is good for wwwsk to gain more viewers.

Park Park cannot have more shippers than Song Song because:

1. Based on new rankings of top Hallyu stars, both SJK and SHK are top in the list no. 1 actor and actress while PSJ is in the list, PMY is not. That means fanbase of SSC individually is huge that even if they discourage shippers now especially SHK, people continue shipping them. Big Indonesian instagram accounts for PPC were made during DOTS time so followers are not pure PPC.
  2. ParkPark has no more drama and MinJae shippers of Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook is growing fast. Many are already using PMY and KJW as profile photo.
  3. AllKPop tweet was already deleted as soon as they realize their mistake that it was the wrong link they tweet instead of Park Seo Joon new drama Itaewon Class. 

1 hour ago, leek said:

1. Based on new rankings of top Hallyu stars, both SJK and SHK are top in the list no. 1 actor and actress while PSJ is in the list, PMY is not. That means fanbase of SSC individually is huge that even if they discourage shippers now especially SHK, people continue shipping them. Big Indonesian instagram accounts for PPC were made during DOTS time so followers are not pure PPC.

Yeah No.1 is always on my mind 

His sound is so sweet.:wub: my heart is melting:wub:

This morning in my phone's google search, google suggested to me an article about PMY and KJW's sweet photos. Google you failed distinguishing I always searched PMY with PSJ not with another guy. :lol:

• LOL 4