[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

19 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Imagine if they end up together in the future, they get married, going to honeymoon, have babies.. hahaha

also update photos of simba n leon together on their Instagram. 

OMG I’m screaming 

Another rumor? With who? 

she was saying that when PPC dating rumors came out.  it was also rumored that PSJ treats PMY like a princess, that some acquaintainces got envy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

KJW and PMY have a good chemistry but sorry PPC chemistry is so strong, I can't feel the lovey dovey vibe like PPC did

because their chemistry is completely professional and on screen only..;)

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

hpl today ep was so good and reviews are really good. i canceled that i prefered the second lead to Ryan Gold.:Di felt that pmy&kjw chemistry is great to see photoshoot scene and cotton candy scene. of course, it can't be better than ppc chemistry.B)

anyway..so knetzs start hoping again that pmy&kjw date in real life. but as you all know, both already have others who are related to dating rumor.:P

thats good to hear! 

OMG I swear that was the most beautiful makin out scene I’ve ever seen...

Even tho they were just acting but it looks so natural...

i’m really curious to see their reaction when the director said cut... 

hopefully they include that in the dvd/blue ray..

im dropping it.. i think my frustration turned into anger coz i nearly cursed during the ‘lion fantasy scene’ last night.:joy:. at this rate, im jst forcing myself.. cant justify it any longer.. i’m a huge fan of pmy after wwwsk and i watched all some dramas after becoming a fan and this is her only project that i dont like.. 

even though it’s not for me, i wish all the best to HPL team for the remaining eps..

on a happier note, PSJ has been selected as a new ambassador for LG healthcare and household.. the captain is thriving :wub: 

• Like 1

There were HPL fans who does not know anything yet about PMY who wants to ship her with KJW and researched about her past dating rumors and saw the PPC rumor so the old article was up again. I am surprised that many did not know about PPC dating rumor I thought all people knew about it. :lol:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

There were HPL fans who does not know anything yet about PMY who wants to ship her with KJW and researched about her past dating rumors and saw the PPC rumor so the old article was up again. I am surprised that many did not know about PPC dating rumor I thought all people knew about it. :lol:

hahaha same to you. Last night I wondered why people didn’t know it yet. Many people were surprised that ppc have been dating for 3 years and they realised it’s the old news. I asked someone on twitter about that and she told me that she has never watch wwwsk but she was shocked about dating 3 years:lol:

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

on a happier note, PSJ has been selected as a new ambassador for LG healthcare and household.. the captain is thriving :wub: 

and she is the ambassador for LG Healthcare and Household product too..... remember this ?

lg-household-Health-lg-model.png

10 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

KJW and PMY have a good chemistry but sorry PPC chemistry is so strong, I can't feel the lovey dovey vibe like PPC did

I have to disagree....PMY has super duper great chemistry with all her leading men....PPC was great but her chemistry with all her other leading partners were great too. I do love PPC but that was last year....this year is her CHEMISTRY with KJW.

Sorry guys...I am not a faithful couple fan...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, sken40 said:

I have to disagree....PMY has super duper great chemistry with all her leading men....PPC was great but her chemistry with all her other leading partners were great too. I do love PPC but that was last year....this year is her CHEMISTRY with KJW.

but this is a PPC forum. we respect your opinion.. but if you think PPC is so last year. then maybe this is not the forum for you. pretty sure there are several forums there for her other leading men.

we all know that PMY has great chemistry with her leading men. we kept saying that here. but again, this is PPC forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sken40 said:

with all due respect, then maybe u can write in PMY/KJW thread, instead of writing here? i hv no problem with ppl switching sides, but it’s kinda awkward to read about ur current OTP preference here since this forum is reserved for PPC only.. .. sorry 

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

but this is a PPC forum. we respect your opinion.. but if you think PPC is so last year. then maybe this is not the forum for you. pretty sure there are several forums there for her other leading men.

we all know that PMY has great chemistry with her leading men. we kept saying that here. but again, this is PPC forum.

My apologies....I'm PMY fan and not any particular crazy about co star of hers....I just want express my opinion that she is great....that is why we are here talking  and fighting over where or when we should be expressing our thought. Fighting people...I will go get a life!!!! Peace out my Friends!!! Don't get stress out too much Zashi23.

to further clarify @Ivy-Blue post.. 

LG is the mother company of Sooryehan..

Screenshot-20190419-114758-Chrome.jpg

:P so.. you can add that on their list of coincidences.. :D

2 minutes ago, sken40 said:

My apologies....I'm PMY fan and not any particular crazy about co star of hers....I just want express my opinion that she is great....that is why we are here talking  and fighting over where or when we should be expressing our thought. Fighting people...I will go get a life!!!! Peace out my Friends!!! Don't get stress out too much Zashi23.

ohh noo.. im not stressed out..LOL!

but just like what @Matilda_Anne said.. you may be in the incorrect forum.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohh noo.. im not stressed out..LOL! 

but just like what @Matilda_Anne said.. you may be in the incorrect forum.

or Maybe I don't have life that is why I am responding to you....I guess I only saw PMY's name on it....Yep I got lost. Let me leave the forum before you guys kill me ... I'll go do something meaningful like studying.

51 minutes ago, sken40 said:

With truth, This is not your place.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!