[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Iteawon calss is about a male lead's challenge story of setting up a restaurant in Itaewon after a male lead's father was died by a president of a large restaurant company.

i think he will accept the drama. coz Itaewon Class is the first drama that major film distributor "Showbox" invests and makes.

Not all webtoons are romcoms. Itaewon Class does not sound like romcom to me. I already have the link I will check it out. It is a Daum Webtoon. It looks like an action revenge story. He suffered hardships after the death of his father and he went against his father's enemies. PD is very good. The PD of Love in the Moonlight. 

Synopsis:

Gwang Jin’s Itaewon Class centers around Saeroi Park, a young man who opens a restaurant in Itaewon against all odds. In the story, Saeroi has lost his father due to the actions of his adversary, whose father happens to be the chairman of a major food service company. This web cartoon topped the weekly sales chart of the Daum Webtoon site. Its main character frequently fights social irregularities and his cutting lines are loved by readers. 

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

:love:

I accept  that I started to focus on PMY because PSJ.
But now I feel that I might like PMY more than my PSJ.:blush:

OH!!!!!She is so cute.
Importantly, I love her dog too.

37 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The PD of Love in the Moonlight. 

omo is it the same pd? that pd is really good.. i enjoyed watching PBG and KJY in LITM..   :D..PSJ is really good in selecting dramas IMO.. if he accepts this, hopefully he will bring his skills in Yoon’s Kitchen to this drama :lol:

Park Seo Joon knows how to choose projects. I always trust his choice. I have read the webtoon, hero in Itaewon Class character started as a transferee at a local college and the heroine in the drama is his new neighbor and classmate. He will eventually avenge the death of his father. Will probably be an action thriller. 

52 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Me too. Ha..! 

I was actually interested on WWWSK because of PSJ too! :D then I saw the 1st episode.. and PMY is just really breathtakingly beautiful! and her comedic timing was also on point... and of course that chemistry between them..

just finished watching HPL ep 3.. no matter how i tried to reason with it, this drama is quite weird to me lol.. not a bad weird but just weird haha. i dunno how to explain it... but i hv to admit it’s kinda funny :D :sweatingbullets: ~~ yep ep 4 will hv ‘almost kissing’ scene guys.. brace your heart :wub:

18 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I was actually interested on WWWSK because of PSJ too! :D then I saw the 1st episode.. and PMY is just really breathtakingly beautiful! and her comedic timing was also on point... and of course that chemistry between them..

Im interested with pmy after wwwsk, since I watched their clip and I amaze with their chemistry and I became really shipped them and I started to watch her drama, Healer and City Hunter and now I really like her so much even my friend asked me "are you still normal?" :P

22 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

just finished watching HPL ep 3.. no matter how i tried to reason with it, this drama is quite weird to me lol.. not a bad weird but just weird haha. i dunno how to explain it... but i hv to admit it’s kinda funny :D :sweatingbullets: ~~ yep ep 4 will hv ‘almost kissing’ scene guys.. brace your heart :wub:

First episode its really something wrong..but after 2nd ep it's interesting..plot run so fast..epi 4 there are already kiss scene..look like hpl will have more love and  hot scene than wwwsk..i like hpl plot than wwwsk..now i realised wwwsk plot slow and really have 'mildang' a lot..but chemistry between ppc really save the story and rating..beside wwwsk don't have stong competing drama around that time..while hpl have strong competition drama at public channel