[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, seoseo said:

First episode its really something wrong..but after 2nd ep it's interesting..plot run so fast..epi 4 there are already kiss scene..look like hpl will have more love and  hot scene than wwwsk..i like hpl plot than wwwsk..now i realised wwwsk plot slow and really have 'mildang' a lot..but chemistry between ppc really save the story and rating..beside wwwsk don't have stong competing drama around that time..while hpl have strong competition drama at public channel 

Yeah wwwsk has no big conflict and the plot is so simple and light. But it makes us happy and smile to watched it and until now I'm not bored yet to repeat again and again

On 4/17/2019 at 10:59 PM, seoseo said:

i like hpl plot than wwwsk..now i realised wwwsk plot slow and really have 'mildang' a lot..

maybe i put it the wrong way. i hv no problem with PMY-KJW pairing and i dont mind the pace of the plot.. im not into SDM character actually.. she is so extra with her fantasy about CSA and i find it too cringey to watch.. sorry guys i feel like a bad fan..it has nothing to do with PMY’s acting it’s just SDM character i dont like..  

Spoiler

there was a scene about her going into surgery and the doctors couldnt find her heart lol.. and there was another scene when she met CSA in his house and she suddenly imagining about destroying buildings..  

i hope pdnim will tone down the fantasy part a bit.. some of them seemed too cringey to me.. dont hate me guys :sweatingbullets:

I dont think HPL will have like a love scene like WWWSK... i hope.

But since this is about a fangirl... i think it will focus more on that. Really hoping it would.. I think her romantic relationship would just be a support to her fangirl character.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yeah wwwsk has no big conflict and the plot is so simple and light. But it makes us happy and smile to watched it and until now I'm not bored yet to repeat again and again

Yeahh..wwwsk just hearts fluttering love story between lead...so strong chemistry it's really important..pmy + psj success to make the story like real..their chemistry attract the knetz and inetz

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

maybe i put it the wrong way.. personally it’s not the plot that is weird to me.. i hv no problem with PMY-KJW pairing either and i dont mind the pace.. im not into SDM character actually.. she is so extra with her fantasy about CSA and i find it too cringey to watch.. sorry guys i feel like a bad fan..it has nothing to do with PMY’s acting it’s just SDM character i dont like.. RG character on the other hand is growing on me.. 

Reveal hidden contents

there was a scene about her going into surgery and the doctors couldnt find her heart lol.. and there was another scene when she met CSA in his house and she suddenly imagining about destroying buildings..  

i hope pdnim will tone down the fantasy part a bit.. some of them seemed too cringey to me.. dont hate me guys :sweatingbullets:

That right..the fantasy make this drama a bit off..look not suitable and annoying ..please take it off..editing also not good...wwwsk editing is super..but hpl storyline better..

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

after watching hpl ep.3, i started to like a second male lead Eun-gi better than a Ryon Gold. i'm in the second lead syndrome. omg :joy:

that Eun Gi guy is so niceeeee right?  .. but poor him SDM never look at him :sweatingbullets:.. 

13 minutes ago, seoseo said:

the fantasy make this drama a bit off.

yess the drama could do so much better without over the top fantasy stuffs.. i dont know if they are meant to be funny but i find them childish and cringey.. maybe other ppl like it i dunno :sweatingbullets:

5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

It has been like 8/9 months, And we still don’t have evidence like photos of our Captain SJ n My being seen together ,

can we still hoping for them? 

We don't need the evidence to prove they are real or not, time will tell. If they aren't real, its okay..i just enjoying this ship no matter how it will ends. But until now I still believe that ppc is real :P

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

We don't need the evidence to prove they are real or not, time will tell. If they aren't real, its okay..i just enjoying this ship no matter how it will ends. But until now I still believe that ppc is real :P

They better be real bcs I’m gonna cry if they’re not . Hahaha

joke joke

14 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

It has been like 8/9 months, And we still don’t have evidence like photos of our Captain SJ n My being seen together ,

I think we have discussed about this matter. I just belive to knetz n reporter. That's enough. Our ship is blessed by many coincidences, even so many news that showed on tv. -_-

28 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

If psj really pmy bf..he need to extremely careful whatever way to make sure their relationship not be revealing..if they  caught by media than pmy will get hurt so much..don't let pmy go through hardship  for second time..its take a long time to pmy recover from bashing and to make her be open like this almost 10years..

Just now, seoseo said:

If psj really pmy bf..he need to extremely careful whatever way to make sure their relationship not be revealing..if they  caught by media than pmy will get hurt so much..don't let pmy go through hardship  for second time..its take a long time to pmy recover bashing and to make her be open like this almost 10years..

Yes...these days, I look pmy be happier than before...idk I just realize, after wwwsk, she is to be someone who very open

I really wanted to save PSJ only for PMY, I never thought about having him as my boyfriend or imagine him as my bf, but then they released these photos , now i want him to be mine. OMG he looks so perfect , i love his look in this magazine so muchhhhhh. So hawwttt  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

i don't want ppc to be caught and taken pic. it is the worst case scenario. ppc not caught or taken pic together doesn't mean they are not in relationships. just like there are no celebrities' dating pics came out these days, it doesn't mean none of celebrities are dating with anyone now. although there are no paparazzi pics and dating news now, it's sure most celebrities are dating with someone now. B)

• Like 5

Me too.. I would like PPC to live and enjoy their Private Life.  :ph34r:

There's a lot of married of celebrity couples who don't like talking about their private life, let alone sharing pics together (Rain/ KTH, SongSong...)

They have learned to treasure and take care of their private and family life... and it's good to know that most people respect that, even the media.

Just try to imagine a celebrity life,, would you really enjoy living under everyone else's camera? watching your every move and being shared on the internet and talked about all the time?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Me too.. I would like PPC to live and enjoy their Private Life.  :ph34r:

There's a lot of married of celebrity couples who don't like talking about their private life, let alone sharing pics together (Rain/ KTH, SongSong...)

They have learned to treasure and take care of their private and family life... and it's good to know that most people respect that, even the media.

Just try to imagine a celebrity life,, would you really enjoy living under everyone else's camera? watching your every move and being shared on the internet and talked about all the time?

I 100% agree with you. Being their fan doesn't mean having rights to their private life. 

The only pictures of them together that I want to see are ones that they release together intentionally. I'm very happy that the media seems to respect their privacy.

Usually the media only seems to respect a celebrity couple's right to privacy after the couple is married, so it's good to see that reporters are respecting PSJ's and PMY's private life despite speculation about PPC.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

maybe i put it the wrong way.. personally it’s not the plot that is weird to me.. i hv no problem with PMY-KJW pairing either and i dont mind the pace.. im not into SDM character actually.. she is so extra with her fantasy about CSA and i find it too cringey to watch.. sorry guys i feel like a bad fan..it has nothing to do with PMY’s acting it’s just SDM character i dont like.. RG character on the other hand is growing on me.. 

Reveal hidden contents

If her fan girl character is too over the top and cringe- worthy,  isn't that kind of the point? A lot of super fans are way over the top and make me cringe with how they act and what they say or post about their bias. B)

• Like 1