Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Park Seo Joon knows how to choose projects. I always trust his choice. I have read the webtoon, hero in Itaewon Class character started as a transferee at a local college and the heroine in the drama is his new neighbor and classmate. He will eventually avenge the death of his father. Will probably be an action thriller. 

alright... it's coming..  that kissing scene! :tounge_wink:

again.. calm your PPC hearts! :tounge_xd:

Jeez.. PMY can really make anything look good! how.does.she do.that?? :sweat_smile:

52 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Me too. Ha..! 

I was actually interested on WWWSK because of PSJ too! :D then I saw the 1st episode.. and PMY is just really breathtakingly beautiful! and her comedic timing was also on point... and of course that chemistry between them..

just finished watching HPL ep 3.. no matter how i tried to reason with it, this drama is quite weird to me lol.. not a bad weird but just weird haha. i dunno how to explain it... but i hv to admit it’s kinda funny :D :sweatingbullets: ~~ yep ep 4 will hv ‘almost kissing’ scene guys.. brace your heart :wub:

18 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I was actually interested on WWWSK because of PSJ too! :D then I saw the 1st episode.. and PMY is just really breathtakingly beautiful! and her comedic timing was also on point... and of course that chemistry between them..

Im interested with pmy after wwwsk, since I watched their clip and I amaze with their chemistry and I became really shipped them and I started to watch her drama, Healer and City Hunter and now I really like her so much even my friend asked me "are you still normal?" :P

22 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

just finished watching HPL ep 3.. no matter how i tried to reason with it, this drama is quite weird to me lol.. not a bad weird but just weird haha. i dunno how to explain it... but i hv to admit it’s kinda funny :D :sweatingbullets: ~~ yep ep 4 will hv ‘almost kissing’ scene guys.. brace your heart :wub:

First episode its really something wrong..but after 2nd ep it's interesting..plot run so fast..epi 4 there are already kiss scene..look like hpl will have more love and  hot scene than wwwsk..i like hpl plot than wwwsk..now i realised wwwsk plot slow and really have 'mildang' a lot..but chemistry between ppc really save the story and rating..beside wwwsk don't have stong competing drama around that time..while hpl have strong competition drama at public channel 

3 minutes ago, seoseo said:

First episode its really something wrong..but after 2nd ep it's interesting..plot run so fast..epi 4 there are already kiss scene..look like hpl will have more love and  hot scene than wwwsk..i like hpl plot than wwwsk..now i realised wwwsk plot slow and really have 'mildang' a lot..but chemistry between ppc really save the story and rating..beside wwwsk don't have stong competing drama around that time..while hpl have strong competition drama at public channel 

Yeah wwwsk has no big conflict and the plot is so simple and light. But it makes us happy and smile to watched it and until now I'm not bored yet to repeat again and again

On 4/17/2019 at 10:59 PM, seoseo said:

i like hpl plot than wwwsk..now i realised wwwsk plot slow and really have 'mildang' a lot..

maybe i put it the wrong way. i hv no problem with PMY-KJW pairing and i dont mind the pace of the plot.. im not into SDM character actually.. she is so extra with her fantasy about CSA and i find it too cringey to watch.. sorry guys i feel like a bad fan..it has nothing to do with PMY’s acting it’s just SDM character i dont like..  

Spoiler

there was a scene about her going into surgery and the doctors couldnt find her heart lol.. and there was another scene when she met CSA in his house and she suddenly imagining about destroying buildings..  

i hope pdnim will tone down the fantasy part a bit.. some of them seemed too cringey to me.. dont hate me guys :sweatingbullets:

I dont think HPL will have like a love scene like WWWSK... i hope.

But since this is about a fangirl... i think it will focus more on that. Really hoping it would.. I think her romantic relationship would just be a support to her fangirl character.

• Like 1

I think the plot will have half fangirling story n half of their love story.  

I get a feeling that Sian is RG's long lost brother. And I get a feeling that EG is going to show his love for her. Lucky SDM. 

28 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yeah wwwsk has no big conflict and the plot is so simple and light. But it makes us happy and smile to watched it and until now I'm not bored yet to repeat again and again

Yeahh..wwwsk just hearts fluttering love story between lead...so strong chemistry it's really important..pmy + psj success to make the story like real..their chemistry attract the knetz and inetz

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

maybe i put it the wrong way.. personally it’s not the plot that is weird to me.. i hv no problem with PMY-KJW pairing either and i dont mind the pace.. im not into SDM character actually.. she is so extra with her fantasy about CSA and i find it too cringey to watch.. sorry guys i feel like a bad fan..it has nothing to do with PMY’s acting it’s just SDM character i dont like.. RG character on the other hand is growing on me.. 

Reveal hidden contents

there was a scene about her going into surgery and the doctors couldnt find her heart lol.. and there was another scene when she met CSA in his house and she suddenly imagining about destroying buildings..  

i hope pdnim will tone down the fantasy part a bit.. some of them seemed too cringey to me.. dont hate me guys :sweatingbullets:

That right..the fantasy make this drama a bit off..look not suitable and annoying ..please take it off..editing also not good...wwwsk editing is super..but hpl storyline better..

after watching hpl ep.3, i started to like a second male lead Eun-gi better than a Ryon Gold. i'm in the second lead syndrome. omg :joy:

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

after watching hpl ep.3, i started to like a second male lead Eun-gi better than a Ryon Gold. i'm in the second lead syndrome. omg :joy:

that Eun Gi guy is so niceeeee right?  .. but poor him SDM never look at him :sweatingbullets:.. 

13 minutes ago, seoseo said:

the fantasy make this drama a bit off.

yess the drama could do so much better without over the top fantasy stuffs.. i dont know if they are meant to be funny but i find them childish and cringey.. maybe other ppl like it i dunno :sweatingbullets:

It has been like 8/9 months, And we still don’t have evidence like photos of our Captain SJ n My being seen together ,

can we still hoping for them? 

5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

It has been like 8/9 months, And we still don’t have evidence like photos of our Captain SJ n My being seen together ,

can we still hoping for them? 

We don't need the evidence to prove they are real or not, time will tell. If they aren't real, its okay..i just enjoying this ship no matter how it will ends. But until now I still believe that ppc is real :P

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

We don't need the evidence to prove they are real or not, time will tell. If they aren't real, its okay..i just enjoying this ship no matter how it will ends. But until now I still believe that ppc is real :P

They better be real bcs I’m gonna cry if they’re not . Hahaha

joke joke