[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

50 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

I wonder, will PMY be invited to the movie premier? :rolleyes:

I'm sure she doesn't go the movie premier.

Not mean that she doesn't want to support him, but because she doesn't want  the media to be interested to their relationship more than his movie.

3 hours ago, leek said:

I am also honest in my opinion that I do not like HPL. Also, I agree with TYH fans about TVN giving more emphasis with Her Private Life. In WWWSK and other dramas, the Behind The Scenes are only released by TVN Monday and after that in some days, only few TVN posts about WWWSK, now, daily they have many videos behind the scenes and everything shared about HPL.  

I love Park Min Young so I would like to tell her my opinion that next time, she should not make a drama genre like this slapstick comedy. If she wants to be Best Actress since she said she wanted to win Best Actress this year, this is not the proper vehicle for that wish. 

By analogy, consider my comment on her drama as one family member not liking the job of her sister because she thinks her sister has a lot of potential and she can do a lot better. 

hmmm.. like you said thats your personal opinion... but then again thats just one opinion. you may not like her character on HPL but there could be hundreds more who likes it. And since were not professionals.. I dont think its proper to tell them whats good and not for them.

Using your analogy.. what if thousands of fans said that they also feel like a proud sister loving her portrayal of DeokMi in HPL, and she should continue doing those because it brings out her talent as an actress?

I guess we should just respect other people's choices and if its not your liking.. then just don't watch it.. maybe you'd like her next projects.. ;)

55 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

well I guess she never thought that it would be this tacky... so does KJW.

suddenly I feel sorry for KJW cuz this is his 1st romcom and it turns out like that...

what I can say I still blame the HPL writer:phew:

tbh, i dont think its gonna be one of my favorites.. but its just a feel good romcom and i like PMYs portrayal.. and her bffs.. but yeah.. story wise its not much.. but who knows.. maybe things could change.. for now, Im just laughing and enjoying it.:D

To each his own if we love Her Private Life or not. This thread is WWWSK PPC thread so at least we have a common ground here the love for WWWSK and PPC, outside that, we cannot force the others. We have our own standards.

My sister loves Jennifer Aniston romcom movies no matter if it won Razzies for Worst Movie because she said it made her happy.

Just because we love an actress we should not feel obligated to be blind and praise everything even if we sound plastic. 

And for the record, not all PPC shippers who do not like HPL are jealous shippers. 

i have always been curious about this photo... normally when someone is having her photo taken, if you're not part of it.. you would step out of the way.. or if you're the one having your photo taken.. you would not be taking it if someone else is in the picture.... unless you're doing it on purpose.

It just seemed like PMY is intentionally including PSJ (partly).. seeing how close she is to him..

such a tease!:D

23 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

Nothing to delulu in that photo. They were on cue for the scene. She cannot move away when someone asked for her picture. 

Hey, as far as I know you are PMY and KJW shipper.
I think you are on the wrong place.
This is the place of people who love PPC.

7 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Hey, as far as I know you are PMY and KJW shipper.
I think you are on the wrong place.
This is the place of people who love PPC.

I think she try to find the truth of relationship between psj n pmy' in here...so let she observe this thread. i guess after read all the page, she Will jump to this ship...kekek

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Eeveeta said:

Nothing to delulu in that photo. They were on cue for the scene. She cannot move away when someone asked for her picture. 

you're funny! lol! that person is not just someone.. thats her stylist!

and they were not cue om a scene.. they are on break.

but do feel free to browse here.. just don't say anything bad or offensive.. we are at peace here and we welcome good vibes only..

PPC shippers are full of love just like PMY and PSJ to each other..

;)

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

I think she try to find the truth of relationship between psj n pmy' in here...so let she observe this thread. i guess after read all the page, she Will jump to this ship...kekek

while she's on it.. she should watch WWWSK! :D

since she is partly supporting PMY...

:tounge_wink:

• LOL 2