Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

On 4/17/2019 at 5:10 PM, twoparkcouple said:

Iteawon calss is about a male lead's challenge story of setting up a restaurant in Itaewon after a male lead's father was died by a president of a large restaurant company.

Sounded like mix of the plot of his upcoming movie and Youn’s Kitchen. Looks like this kind of role really suits him.

11 hours ago, jingjaja said:

It seems that PSJ wants to talk about Simba more than before.:smirk:

Wondered he wanted to keep Simba private when he deleted many pics of Simba in his IG. But here comes again after his last post of Simba pic:lol:

12 hours ago, jingjaja said:

It seems that PSJ wants to talk about Simba more than before.:smirk:

We don't have the interviewer's questions, or the set questions for this online "intro."  It is likely that they asked about Simba specifically for the "cute factor" that they know female fans want. :). When magazines know that a star has a famous pet that fans know about, they'll often include questions about the pet. :D

14 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I am not from Korea.. but trust me if HPL is televised here.  the ratings would soar high! :P 

yes, ratings are important to a tv network, because thats how they make business... and actors are obliged to do promotions to push their drama.

but I could understand that maybe there's not a lot of people who can relate to the "fangirl" life. This still depends on the demographic (age bracket of viewers). those born from 1980s onwards may undertstand but not totally enjoy the plot (like some of us here). But for me.. so far I just enjoy it. I really appreciate PMYs acting more than ever! :thumbsup:

correct me if Im wrong.. but Oh My Ghost, didnt do well ratings too. but I know a lot of people who enjoyed watching it.. me included.:D

International fans' viewing numbers (streaming sites) are also important because they raise the fee that streaming sites pay for the rights to show a particular drama. So even if ratings aren't high in Korea, a drama can become very successful because s lot of international fans watched it and loved it. That happened with many dramas. "Hwarang" didn't get high ratings in Korea,  in part because ARMY were upset that V didn't get a bigger role, but the drama is still rated very high on Viki, and is very popular because international fans loved/love it and ranked it very highly, as they should have. It's a great drama and PSJ is amazing in it. :)

So if HPL starts getting many international viewers and fans, it'll do well. 

11 minutes ago, tali58 said:

We don't have the interviewer's questions, or the set questions for this online "intro."  It is likely that they asked about Simba specifically for the "cute factor" that they know female fans want. :). When magazines know that a star has a famous pet that fans know about, they'll often include questions about the pet. :D

Q1 : What time do you usually get up?
SJ : I don't have a special regular wake up time. But try to get up before noon.

Q2 : when you woke up, what first time did you do?
SJ : Confirm what time it is now and then groom (means like face wash or took a shower).
It seems that the most common thing to do first is exercise/workout.

Q3 : What do you like for breakfast?
SJ : I like to eat light on the diet, like bread, eggs, etc.
No more sauce and more refreshing food.

Q4 : Is there a mantra? (means, frequently spoken words)
SJ : I seem to say "in fact" and "to be honest" a lot.

Q5 : How much time does it take to accompany your dog "Simba"?
SJ : I will spend time with him on the day I back home until I go out. If I don’t go out after going home, I will spend almost all day with him.

Q6 : What clothes do you usually use when at home?
SJ : When I was at home, I almost wore pajamas. .

Q7 : What will you do before going to sleep?
SJ : Use a mask. Because skin management is very important.

CR. @parkseojoonmy

8 minutes ago, tali58 said:

International fans' viewing numbers (streaming sites) are also important because they raise the fee that streaming sites pay for the rights to show a particular drama. So even if ratings aren't high in Korea, a drama can become very successful because s lot of international fans watched it and loved it. That happened with many dramas. "Hwarang" didn't get high ratings in Korea,  in part because ARMY were upset that V didn't get a bigger role, but the drama is still rated very high on Viki, and is very popular because international fans loved/love it and ranked it very highly, as they should have. It's a great drama and PSJ is amazing in it. :)

So if HPL starts getting many international viewers and fans, it'll do well. 

yep.. exactly.. even if ratings are not high in Korea.. pretty sure HPL is still famous internationally.. given that PMY is already recognized internationally.  

so, it may be a fact that HPL is not for everyone even to her adoring fans. I think it would still be stable. 

Im a fan of PMy.. and even I know that she did great in QF7D.. I still didnt watch it.. because that type of drama is not my taste.. But I respected the role she portrayed and its story..

So.. what Im saying is.. just because its not our type, doesnt mean it would really fail.. because as I can see and read.. HPL has a lot of positive reviews. 

differrent roles in different genres helps the actor grow and improve  her craft.. So, I hope others can respect and just appreciate HPL for what it is. If its not for you just don't watch.. that's it.

let's not make a big deal out of it. :D

there are so many people online who are loving pmy in hpl right now  i wish half of those people were in korea.

The ratings would be so high right now.

& WOW PSJ!!! HE LOOKS AMAZING IN THE MOVIE :bawling::bawling:

i would like to apologise to everyone in this forum if my previous post about HPL made u guys feel uncomfortable.. i admit i sounded so petty and bitter about it.. i just want to express my frustration and i didnt mean to disrespect PMY or any of her projects.. 

having said that, i’m going to take a break from participating in this forum coz i dont want to offend anybody or make anybody feels uncomfortable bcoz of my writing.. eventhough nobody said anything but maybe some of u guys felt uncomfortable or annoyed at my posts i dunno.. honestly i dont know what has gotten into me coz im usually a chill person and not that petty lol.. sorry again.. 

i wish all the best to u guys and hopefully you guys can keep this thread active.. it has been such a wonderful ride reading and writing on this thread.. it made me so happy to know that i hv virtual friends that share the same sentiment as me... hopefully my precious PSJ and PMY will always be happy together~~ :wub::wub::D

:kiss_closed:

I am also honest in my opinion that I do not like HPL. Also, I agree with TYH fans about TVN giving more emphasis with Her Private Life. In WWWSK and other dramas, the Behind The Scenes are only released by TVN Monday and after that in some days, only few TVN posts about WWWSK, now, daily they have many videos behind the scenes and everything shared about HPL.  

I love Park Min Young so I would like to tell her my opinion that next time, she should not make a drama genre like this slapstick comedy. If she wants to be Best Actress since she said she wanted to win Best Actress this year, this is not the proper vehicle for that wish. 

By analogy, consider my comment on her drama as one family member not liking the job of her sister because she thinks her sister has a lot of potential and she can do a lot better. 

On 4/19/2019 at 4:27 PM, jingjaja said:

New trailer of Park Seo Joon's movie ~ "THE DIVINE FURY" is out!

Coming soon in theatres in July 2019!
Cr. CGV Facebook 

I wonder, will PMY be invited to the movie premier? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

I wonder, will PMY be invited to the movie premier? :rolleyes:

I'm sure she doesn't go the movie premier.

Not mean that she doesn't want to support him, but because she doesn't want  the media to be interested to their relationship more than his movie.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, leek said:

I am also honest in my opinion that I do not like HPL. Also, I agree with TYH fans about TVN giving more emphasis with Her Private Life. In WWWSK and other dramas, the Behind The Scenes are only released by TVN Monday and after that in some days, only few TVN posts about WWWSK, now, daily they have many videos behind the scenes and everything shared about HPL.  

I love Park Min Young so I would like to tell her my opinion that next time, she should not make a drama genre like this slapstick comedy. If she wants to be Best Actress since she said she wanted to win Best Actress this year, this is not the proper vehicle for that wish. 

By analogy, consider my comment on her drama as one family member not liking the job of her sister because she thinks her sister has a lot of potential and she can do a lot better. 

hmmm.. like you said thats your personal opinion... but then again thats just one opinion. you may not like her character on HPL but there could be hundreds more who likes it. And since were not professionals.. I dont think its proper to tell them whats good and not for them.

Using your analogy.. what if thousands of fans said that they also feel like a proud sister loving her portrayal of DeokMi in HPL, and she should continue doing those because it brings out her talent as an actress?

I guess we should just respect other people's choices and if its not your liking.. then just don't watch it.. maybe you'd like her next projects.. ;)

well I guess she never thought that it would be this tacky... so does KJW.

suddenly I feel sorry for KJW cuz this is his 1st romcom and it turns out like that...

what I can say I still blame the HPL writer:phew:

55 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

well I guess she never thought that it would be this tacky... so does KJW.

suddenly I feel sorry for KJW cuz this is his 1st romcom and it turns out like that...

what I can say I still blame the HPL writer:phew:

tbh, i dont think its gonna be one of my favorites.. but its just a feel good romcom and i like PMYs portrayal.. and her bffs.. but yeah.. story wise its not much.. but who knows.. maybe things could change.. for now, Im just laughing and enjoying it.:D

To each his own if we love Her Private Life or not. This thread is WWWSK PPC thread so at least we have a common ground here the love for WWWSK and PPC, outside that, we cannot force the others. We have our own standards.

My sister loves Jennifer Aniston romcom movies no matter if it won Razzies for Worst Movie because she said it made her happy.

Just because we love an actress we should not feel obligated to be blind and praise everything even if we sound plastic. 

And for the record, not all PPC shippers who do not like HPL are jealous shippers.