Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

@park2park Honestly, you cannot force people what like and dislike. I think fans who has dropped the drama will watch it later on after the finale if the overall feedback will be good.

yea totally understand. Was just saying my thoughts about some comparisons thou

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

with all due respect, i never compare HPL with WWWSK.. i actually live streamed the drama every time it was aired coz i really wanted to give it a chance.. 3 ep in,  i cant help but still feel frustrated about the portrayal of some scenes.. nevertheless, i totally understand ur sentiment and from now on, i will refrain myself from talking about HPL again.. :sweatingbullets:..

Oh no my post wasn't aiming for you or anything like that.

U can freely express ur feelings, I like to read everyone's ideas tbh lol

I was just saying it as a general expression.

11 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

Yes...these days, I look pmy be happier than before...idk I just realize, after wwwsk, she is to be someone who very open

Because PMY is in love. :blush:

Love makes people change in a better way.:heart:

• LOL 4

hmmm there were some new stills released of that supposed kiss... now that I thought about it..  and you guys mentioned her fantasies in HPL.. maybe its just one of her fantasies.. :tounge_xd:

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:
Phase 2, it seems like from the real pmy to saying that lol..

i laughed a lot in the scenes about dating rumor.

Phase 5 "ok just let him date. he has to date in order to break up with her." and other lines in hpl "you can date with someone. but you must not be caught." were what psj, pmy fans(especially psj hardcore fans) said when ppc dating news came out. :joy:

• LOL 2

Hi guys, I have been in this thread for quite some time now and all I do is silently reading all your posts. TBH, it has been a part of my daily routine. PPC gives me all that blush:wub:

Anyways,just want to share my take on the current topic. 

Personally, I enjoy watching HPL not only because of PMY but also for it gives me ideas on how fangirling really is in Korea. Somewhat, PMY really is trying hard to act as her role, and so far, she gives it justice everytime. I am a huge fan of RomCom especially if the lead actresses display that independent role and have a stand on her own. That is why, I love PMY dramas so far, because she chose leads that make her a strong independent woman and not that typical cringy girl who easily falls for a guy and makes that guy all that is there in her life. And WWSK is my most fave so far and up until now, I cant still find any kdrama that would top it!! The love tension is there and got us hooked everytime. Well, just give HPL a few more episodes and I think you will enjoy it as much as I do.:D

PS. just my thought on PPC being public, I also want them to take it private. Their career is on high right now and I don't want to take that happiness from them knowing that anti-fans are just lurking around the corner waiting to strike. My delulu mind says they are a couple and that is what I choose to believe! It is your decision anyway, guys..Happy shipping.:wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

my heart for PPC is shaking right now after I saw the HPL kiss scene stills. 

Help me.

just look at their scenes again in WWWSK.  you'll see the difference right away.  that look of love.. and how she always pressed on his arms or hand... something you can only see with PSJ.  she doesnt even have that with her other leading men in her other dramas.. :wub:

To be honest.  i feel more fluttery with her childhood friend.. EunGi (ABH) :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tali58 said:

I don't know if anyone already posted this:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/park-seo-joon-in-talks-for-a-new-drama-by-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-producer

He's been offered the starring role of course.  

Yes we talked about this yesterday about 3-4 pages back, this is not a romcom, and possibility that PSJ will accept this is high. 

There was no kiss in HPL tonight, it was a photoshoot scene, but in KDrama standard a kiss usually happened in Episode 8 although in Something In The Rain I think kissing scenes started in Episode 2 :lol:

Although not to be blinded because I am ParkPark, but to be honest I can feel the sexual tension in the scene. Still I am not really sold on this drama. If not for PMY I would have stopped watching this. 

• Like 1

There were several scenes which are like remake of WWWSK with a different guy like tripping unto his arms. If only the scriptwriter and the director will do away with it, make this drama original and different scenes from WWWSK, the viewers would certainly appreciate it more. 

Now can they blame people for WWWSK comparison when they make similar scenes here in HPL? Like how she hurried but tripped and fell into the guy's arms. 

hpl today ep was so good and reviews are really good. i canceled that i prefered the second lead to Ryan Gold.:Di felt that pmy&kjw chemistry is great to see photoshoot scene and cotton candy scene. of course, it can't be better than ppc chemistry.B)

anyway..so knetzs start hoping again that pmy&kjw date in real life. but as you all know, both already have others who are related to dating rumor.:P

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

PSJ at Bali today. 

reading the caption, seems like he comes back to Korea.

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

reading the caption, seems like he comes back to Korea.

Should arrive in Korea tomorrow morning.

okay just watched HPL ep 3 and there's so many reasonable excuses why Korean celebrities should lie about their dating relationships. 

okay PPC, I dont mind anymore if the dating news never be reveal.

• Like 3

He is very handsome, my heart beats without rhythm. :heart::heart:

Can I break up with my husband now? :blush:

w0Yvuv.png

w0YpRk.png

w0YGME.png

w0YL1N.png

w0YeDV.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 3