[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im so curious.. what exactly happened in Phuket that they went all ninja about it.. not only them, even their styling team were so careful not to share anything haha.. 

maybe they never leave their hotel room at all, except that one time when they all went to restaurant :D... 

This question Will be answered, if they announce their wedding news. Although, it Will take a long time, we must be patience

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

The Shinsegae photoshoot of PSJ wearing yellow is old and taken ahead of PMY HPL poster. They released new shots today of the photoshoot done in late 2018. Style of Korean ads to stock many poses of the same photoshoot for future postings. 

no disrespect.. I think everyone has an idea that it was an old pic... given PSJs hair and he looked thinner. 

We do appreciate the facts you are giving, but the thing is.. again, everyone here pretty much knows facts from delulus.

When its mentioned here that "next year they will be getting married", that's clearly wishful thinking.

One does not always need to point out things... Again, everyone here is fantasizing about PPC. Some may be real, some may be not and some may just be pure imagination.

All I'm saying is.. just don't take the fun out of it.. :D

Let's just let this ship sail... let hearts flutter with their "coincidences".

Let's not over analyze.. peace out! :innocent:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

no disrespect.. I think everyone has an idea that it was an old pic... given PSJs hair and he looked thinner. 

We do appreciate the facts you are giving, but the thing is.. again, everyone here pretty much knows facts from delulus.

When its mentioned here that "next year they will be getting married", that's clearly wishful thinking.

One does not always need to point out things... Again, everyone here is fantasizing about PPC. Some may be real, some may be not and some may just be pure imagination.

All I'm saying is.. just don't take the fun out of it.. :D

Let's just let this ship sail... let hearts flutter with their "coincidences".

Let's not over analyze.. peace out! :innocent:

@zashi23, with all due respect, I disagree with you.  Many of us are interested in information like that.  It's fun as well, and I think we can all differentiate between fun facts and fun "deulu" comments.  Please don't tell people what to post if you're not one of the moderators because doing that really takes the fun out of this group. As far as I'm concerned, @parkparkloveu can post whatever she wants, as long as it's not negative about PPC, PSJ or PMY.

I actually found her post interesting, and it doesn't take anything away from the fun of shipping. :)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, tali58 said:

@zashi23, with all due respect, I disagree with you.  Many of us are interested in information like that.  It's fun as well, and I think we can all differentiate between fun facts and fun "deulu" comments.  Please don't tell people what to post if you're not one of the moderators because doing that really takes the fun out of this group. As far as I'm concerned, @parkparkloveu can post whatever she wants, as long as it's not negative about PPC, PSJ or PMY.

I actually found her post interesting, and it doesn't take anything away from the fun of shipping. :)

as i've said..  we APPRECIATE. we said the same thing.. we can differentiate facts from delulus. I NEVER said that she should not post things like that... let alone tell her what to post. I never said that anywhere on my last post. 

when I said " dont take the fun out of it". what I meant is we dont have to correct and point out the facts... because as we both said.. we can differentiate facts from delulus.. so.. no need to point out the obvious.. 

we all find our posts here fun and entertaining.. may them be facts or delulus. 

anyways.. It was not meant for a debate or anything.. we are all good here.. we are in one ship after all..B)

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

LOL some people who are new on this thread are dictating what to post. I have been posting here long before she even watched WWWSK.

I posted it because the way @zashi23 said it is like taking it as real fact. Like it is really true that PSJ  CF was meant as support for PMY lol. 

Remember not all people here are fluent in English some cannot get the humor. 

Say, WHAT IF, not really true about PPC dating? How can you explain it later on to the shippers who became very obsessed and made PPC their only source of happiness because of your delulu that they thought as facts? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Hi dear , could you please translate this..  thanks

@twoparkcouple

fifty-fifty.

If I get married, I want my wife to be in home.(means: not to work)

but if my wife has work which she wants, i will give full support.

because i don't think that she should give up her work(dream) because of marriage. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

fifty-fifty.

If I get married, I want my wife to be in home.(means: not to work)

but if my wife has work which she wants, i will give full support.

because i don't think that she should give up her work(dream) because of marriage. 

is that a new interview?

The info I learned from solid Korean PSJ fans are true that he will make a drama before the year end. It is based on a very popular webtoon. the webtoon author of "Itaewon Class" drama once said he wanted IU to be the star when the webtoon will be made a drama but IU already has Hotel de Luna so I guess it will be somebody like her? Singer actress? Or looking like IU? Not Suzy too she has Vagabond. Hmmm.:o

• Like 1