Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

14 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

It has been like 8/9 months, And we still don’t have evidence like photos of our Captain SJ n My being seen together ,

can we still hoping for them? 

I think we have discussed about this matter. I just belive to knetz n reporter. That's enough. Our ship is blessed by many coincidences, even so many news that showed on tv. -_-

28 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

It has been like 8/9 months, And we still don’t have evidence like photos of our Captain SJ n My being seen together ,

If psj really pmy bf..he need to extremely careful whatever way to make sure their relationship not be revealing..if they  caught by media than pmy will get hurt so much..don't let pmy go through hardship  for second time..its take a long time to pmy recover from bashing and to make her be open like this almost 10years..

Just now, seoseo said:

If psj really pmy bf..he need to extremely careful whatever way to make sure their relationship not be revealing..if they  caught by media than pmy will get hurt so much..don't let pmy go through hardship  for second time..its take a long time to pmy recover bashing and to make her be open like this almost 10years..

Yes...these days, I look pmy be happier than before...idk I just realize, after wwwsk, she is to be someone who very open

I really wanted to save PSJ only for PMY, I never thought about having him as my boyfriend or imagine him as my bf, but then they released these photos , now i want him to be mine. OMG he looks so perfect , i love his look in this magazine so muchhhhhh. So hawwttt  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

i don't want ppc to be caught and taken pic. it is the worst case scenario. ppc not caught or taken pic together doesn't mean they are not in relationships. just like there are no celebrities' dating pics came out these days, it doesn't mean none of celebrities are dating with anyone now. although there are no paparazzi pics and dating news now, it's sure most celebrities are dating with someone now. B)

• Like 6

Me too.. I would like PPC to live and enjoy their Private Life.  :ph34r:

There's a lot of married of celebrity couples who don't like talking about their private life, let alone sharing pics together (Rain/ KTH, SongSong...)

They have learned to treasure and take care of their private and family life... and it's good to know that most people respect that, even the media.

Just try to imagine a celebrity life,, would you really enjoy living under everyone else's camera? watching your every move and being shared on the internet and talked about all the time?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Me too.. I would like PPC to live and enjoy their Private Life.  :ph34r:

There's a lot of married of celebrity couples who don't like talking about their private life, let alone sharing pics together (Rain/ KTH, SongSong...)

They have learned to treasure and take care of their private and family life... and it's good to know that most people respect that, even the media.

Just try to imagine a celebrity life,, would you really enjoy living under everyone else's camera? watching your every move and being shared on the internet and talked about all the time?

I 100% agree with you. Being their fan doesn't mean having rights to their private life. 

The only pictures of them together that I want to see are ones that they release together intentionally. I'm very happy that the media seems to respect their privacy.

Usually the media only seems to respect a celebrity couple's right to privacy after the couple is married, so it's good to see that reporters are respecting PSJ's and PMY's private life despite speculation about PPC.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

maybe i put it the wrong way.. personally it’s not the plot that is weird to me.. i hv no problem with PMY-KJW pairing either and i dont mind the pace.. im not into SDM character actually.. she is so extra with her fantasy about CSA and i find it too cringey to watch.. sorry guys i feel like a bad fan..it has nothing to do with PMY’s acting it’s just SDM character i dont like.. RG character on the other hand is growing on me.. 

Reveal hidden contents

there was a scene about her going into surgery and the doctors couldnt find her heart lol.. and there was another scene when she met CSA in his house and she suddenly imagining about destroying buildings..  

i hope pdnim will tone down the fantasy part a bit.. some of them seemed too cringey to me.. dont hate me guys :sweatingbullets:

If her fan girl character is too over the top and cringe- worthy,  isn't that kind of the point? A lot of super fans are way over the top and make me cringe with how they act and what they say or post about their bias. B)

• Like 1

The fangirling scenes are not the ones I do not like but the fantasy scenes are OA for me. I do not watch dramas or movies with a lot of imagination fantasy scenes. This is why I dropped TYH. I forced myself to continue watching HPL for PMY only. Because even if I can relate about the duality of being a fangirl and an office girl, the scriptwriter and the PD are disappointing me.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mimixemix said:

About 90% of Korean celebrities dated and broke up without their fans knowing they ever dated. We just have to keep wishing PPC are indeed real and keep praying PPC will be strong together and will finally get married someday. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

If her fan girl character is too over the top and cringe- worthy,  isn't that kind of the point? A lot of super fans are way over the top and make me cringe with how they act and what they say or post about their bias. B)

hv u watch the drama? if u havent, u have to see the fantasy scenes yourself to understand where i was coming from  :sweatingbullets:. mybe u will like it i dunno.... actually it’s not that i dont like her whole character in general.. just some parts where i think pd can tone down a bit ie the fantasy/imagination stuffs.. if those scenes are better executed, they probably will come out nicely on the screen but for me, they jst look childish.. i was once a hardcore fangirl myself so i can relate and understand the cringe stuffs that SDM did coz i used to do them too but those fantasy scenes were a bit too much for me..overall it is still a funny drama..  it’s jst my honest opinion :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Last night's ratings same as Episode 2 at 2.4 l guess it will stay within the range of 2-3 unless they will go away from webnovel plot and pull a very surprising twist which I don't think they will do. 

I watched the 1st n 2nd episode and i hope they add more comedic scenes for the next episodes, I don’t feel the chemistry between PMY n KJW yet, they don’t really look good as a couple, i got the bro n sist feeling between them. 

It’s gonna be fun to see KJW N PMY In a comedy drama not in romantic drama 

• Like 1

I didn’t bias about HPL.I open my heart to watching but it’s no expected. The story progresses quickly. There is no chemical between pmy and kjw.:bawling:

• LOL 2

I totally respect all of u guys opinions and feelings and I kindly ask for u to refrain ur dislike for now, give it a few more eps. Some of u gave up simply because u dont like the directing, plot, etc. I get it. But if those are watching just to seek comparisons between WWWSK and HPL, I don't think its fair to do that to PMY and KJW. They're working hard on this individual project, they should be evaluated simply for this project.

Believe me, I adore and love PPC. If they announce dating or wedding, Ik I will be Deok Mi right now, screaming my head off, but I want to keep that delulu as a personal feelings and not get it confused with their professional work. I think maybe that's why I actually enjoy HPL. Director and editor could do a better job thou lol

Idk if I made sense to u guys lol

Spoiler

I do agree the chemistry when I watched KJW and PMY isn't the same like how when I watched VP and Miso. When I watched vp and miso, I thought I was watching PSJ and PMY instead. When I watched Ryan and Deokmi, I felt their chemistry just as their characters. To me, that's a good job cause after all they're supposed to make you feel the chemistry of the characters they're playing. PPC was just an exceptional situation where we all felt beyond that lol.

btw I find PMY and KWJ off screen chemistry is cute.

@park2park Honestly, you cannot force people what like and dislike. I think fans who has dropped the drama will watch it later on after the finale if the overall feedback will be good.

2 minutes ago, park2park said:

But if those are watching just to seek comparisons between WWWSK and HPL, I don't think its fair to do that to PMY and KJW

with all due respect, i never compare HPL with WWWSK.. i actually live streamed the drama every time it was aired coz i really wanted to give it a chance.. 3 ep in,  i cant help but still feel frustrated about the portrayal of some scenes.. nevertheless, i totally understand ur sentiment and from now on, i will refrain myself from talking about HPL again.. :sweatingbullets:..