[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, sken40 said:

I have to disagree....PMY has super duper great chemistry with all her leading men....PPC was great but her chemistry with all her other leading partners were great too. I do love PPC but that was last year....this year is her CHEMISTRY with KJW.

Sorry guys...I am not a faithful couple fan...

I don't think like you. I couldn't see the chemistry between PMY & KJW. A little bit, I don't. And This place is ParkPark couple not your place!!!!! If you enjoy what you say and the drama, come back to where you came. 

2 hours ago, sken40 said:

I have to disagree....PMY has super duper great chemistry with all her leading men....PPC was great but her chemistry with all her other leading partners were great too. I do love PPC but that was last year....this year is her CHEMISTRY with KJW.

Sorry guys...I am not a faithful couple fan...

I didn't say she and kjw didn't have great chemistry. I just said ppc chemistry is too strong so I still can't find the feeling between them

22 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Have you seen bts of hpl's eps 3&4?? Idk but I feel different, she's so playful and and again, she act like lil sis to kjw. Heelllp..maybe I'm too biased so I can think clearly lol

I solid pmy fan..i didn't ship her with anyone..but i have to agree about different thing between pmy+psj..it clearly pmy be herself again like in other previous drama playful and talkative during bts..but in wwwsk she so careful and look like psj more active..that why a lot of netz comment sometime pmy behaviour to psj look so cold..pmy chemistry is good with every actor..no need to compare cause each other have different opinion..

7 minutes ago, seoseo said:

I solid pmy fan..i didn't ship her with anyone..but i have to agree about different thing between pmy+psj..it clearly pmy be herself again like in other previous drama playful and talkative during bts..but in wwwsk she so careful and look like psj more active..that why a lot of netz comment sometime pmy behaviour to psj look so cold..pmy chemistry is good with every actor..no need to compare cause each other have different opinion..

Your point is so me.... about the chemistry, pmy' is really professional, but once again, pmy' behavior in bts is so different in wwwsk  than  her previous drama ( also in Hpl). So guys, don't worry about chemistry between pmy' n kjw, u should worry about pmy' n psj have potential break up coz their schedule very tight. I belive in our captain( psj)....:wub:

this is PPC shipping thread so i really hope we can keep this place for PPC only. it doesnt matter with whom PMY has more chemistry in dramas, but lets focus on PSJ x PMY only in this thread. once again, if u like PMY/KJW and want to discuss more about their chemistry or ship them, please go to their respective shipping thread and write there.. please hv some common sense :)

sidenote: and since this is PPC shipping thread, it’s normal for us shippers to talk about PPC chemistry again and again.. what’s not normal is to talk about other couple in this thread...sorry if i sound petty. 

Spoiler

I have read at other threads, and I discovered some fans of the previous drama before HPL were glad of HPL low ratings because they were not happy with the too much focus TVN gave to HPL. While I disagree with them that there is favoritism by TVN, I agree when they also did not see the chemistry of PMY and KJW.

It's only only us PPC shippers who were not able to see chemistry between PMY and KJW. I saw a little chemistry I admit on Ep 4 but nowhere near PPC chemistry. So for solid fans and their shippers , go to their shipper thread and not here because you cannot convince people what you see. 

I think some of you guys feel like she dont have any chemistry with KJW are whether they do act like bro-sis or our forum peoples' hearts are very strong for PPC. Kudos for our strong PPC heart!

come to think about it again I think PMY build up good vibes between HPL casts as it helps her gaining good relationship with them so that the actings can come out well. She said they've been stayed up nights for shooting so it is important to stay happy while shooting. And I guess that's why she wont bother posted ABH's photo with her in IG. I think she has become someone really free and dont bother what people think anymore.

Or...her heart is already belong to someone we know. haha. love my delulu mind.

its just 4 episodes and there is a riot already.... hahah.. and yes, since this is the PPC  thread, there shouldn't be a comparison about her leading man in other drama, other than WWWSK for this thread...

As i wrote in the HPL, i tot DM's bestie sounds like Seo Jun, hence wanted to see what updates our couple have here... :)

8 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im dropping it.. i think my frustration turned into anger coz i nearly cursed during the ‘lion fantasy scene’ last night.:joy:. at this rate, im jst forcing myself.. cant justify it any longer.. i’m a huge fan of pmy after wwwsk and i watched all her dramas after becoming a fan and this is her only project that i dont like.. 

even though it’s not for me, i wish all the best to HPL team for the remaining eps..

on a happier note, PSJ has been selected as a new ambassador for LG healthcare and household.. the captain is thriving :wub: 

I haven't started watching it yet. Is it that bad?

As much as I love PMY but when I watched HPL, I saw that while there is chemistry, I do not like the comedy style. This kind of comedy style wins Razzie Awards in Hollywood films and Rotten Ratings in Rotten Tomatoes if you get what I mean. And no, my opinion is not because I am jealous of PMY and KJW. My sister watched HPL with me and she does not like it too. Sorry PMY I love you but you downgraded from WWWSK to HPL. I hope next time you go back to melodrama like Remember. It was a very good drama and it had high ratings.

1 hour ago, leek said:

As much as I love PMY but when I watched HPL, I saw that while there is chemistry, I do not like the comedy style. This kind of comedy style wins Razzie Awards in Hollywood films and Rotten Ratings in Rotten Tomatoes if you get what I mean. And no, my opinion is not because I am jealous of PMY and KJW. My sister watched HPL with me and she does not like it too. Sorry PMY I love you but you downgraded from WWWSK to HPL. I hope next time you go back to melodrama like Remember. It was a very good drama and it had high ratings.

Let pmy doing romcom for a while..this kind of grence make her feeling easy and build up happy mood..for sure she will not do romcom for third time in roll..she well know as actress for serious and melo grence..it's a good thing she doing hpl..from hpl she will know better about her fan and how dating rumor mean toward fan..she don't care about rating..this drama for idol fan and hpl got a lot of attention from idol fan around the world..this drama success cause their target audience is idol fan..don't aspect older and adult will hook to watch this kind of drama..

• Like 2

On 2/5/2019 at 10:10 PM, Cheryl295 said:

A PMY Korean fan has some parts of the book on her blog. I do not know if it is complete by now. 

Any idea the name of the fan? I tried searching but couldn't find the blog...

But the fact is: No actor or actress will ever admit they care about the ratings. But reality is they are only humans and of course they are not happy if their work will not get the ratings they hoped for.  But since they cannot do anything about it, they usually just try to promote and go with the flow until the drama ends and for Koreans who sell the drama abroad, they have the chance for their drama to become hit internationally. Healer for example was not that high ratings in Korea but was a big hit internationally. 

• Like 1

In twitter some solid PMY admins are angry at PPC shippers they said because of shippers fantasy some got angry at them for spazzing PMY and KJW. Fellow shippers I hope you understand they have no loyalty to PSJ they only like PMY and they do not believe PPC dating. Understand the solid fans or unfollow them

if you are jealous.