[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, dimadiess said:

Oh no guys, the pictures are not ParkPark couple, those are just examples of the pictures of other people Dispatch has published in the past. 

The article is just a post someone made, they think ParkPark couple is going to be dispatch New Year’s revelation 

if I’m not mistaken, Pann is more like a forum por teens? So I don’t think this post is that serious :lol:

Yes I know its not ParkPark in the tweet but have you read the article? Its ParkPark KNetz think are real couple that will be outed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes I know its not ParkPark in the tweet but have you read the article? Its ParkPark KNetz think are real couple that will be outed

Really? How many comments say that? I wonder after all that denying and avoiding attending events in korea together, why koreans still believe they are real ?( that actually makes me smiling like crazy), can you explain more please dear friend? Thanks

• Like 1

Honestly if Dispatch going to release pic of ParkPark then It will go poof into the water...because it's not some "new" couple lol I mean ppl already suspect them to be a couple, it will be just like with GD, ppl will be more disappointed in Dispatch than PPC.

It's one of the reason why I don't think it will be our PPC.

Also if it happens to be PPC, I think they can handle this well, they are both mature, I'm not worried,.

• Like 1

I seriously doubt Dispatch doesn't have any photos of these two. I think most of us would agree that they've been a couple before they worked together on WWWSK, add to that the sightings from local K fans and someone claiming that his mom's friend knows one of the WWWSK producers and it's almost impossible they were never papped at least once. But just like some of the peeps here, I think Dispatch won't out them. Something tells me (maybe my spidey sense) that there was a quid pro quo arrangement. I heard SHK knew someone from Dispatch so it could be the same situation for PPC. In the event that they are outed, I think they're mature and have been in the relationship long enough to handle the situation. A couple that isn't strong enough to overcome challenges isn't meant to be imo. They know and are expecting things like this and although Sports DongA may have pre-empted them a little, I don't think it came as a total shocker. This tradition is awful and embarrassing and I hope they put an end to this someday. :(

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

In the event that they are outed, I think they're mature and have been in the relationship long enough to handle the situation. A couple that isn't strong enough to overcome challenges isn't meant to be imo. 

this! totally agree with you!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

I seriously doubt Dispatch doesn't have any photos of these two. I think most of us would agree that they've been a couple before they worked together on WWWSK, add to that the sightings from local K fans and someone claiming that his mom's friend knows one of the WWWSK producers and it's almost impossible they were never papped at least once. But just like some of the peeps here, I think Dispatch won't out them. Something tells me (maybe my spidey sense) that there was a quid pro quo arrangement. I heard SHK knew someone from Dispatch so it could be the same situation for PPC. In the event that they are outed, I think they're mature and have been in the relationship long enough to handle the situation. A couple that isn't strong enough to overcome challenges isn't meant to be imo. They know and are expecting things like this and although Sports DongA may have pre-empted them a little, I don't think it came as a total shocker. This tradition is awful and embarrassing and I hope they put an end to this someday. :(

Ditto. Totally agree with everything you said. 

• Like 3

I do not know how reliable is this but way back August, some fans have "info" that PPC planned to reveal their relationship to The Fact as exclusive interview after WWWSK but SportsDongA turned everything into a mess. Because in the first place, they are not "together" three years although they both have known each other that long.  But not exclusively dating for that long.

And let us stop comparing them with SongSong, as pointed out by Korean Media, SSC were in a good place whether they were outed by Dispatch or not, because they were bigger stars with bigger loyal fanbase. Aside from that, comparing them with SongSong made some PPC fans disappointed because wayback, SSC did fan service together like attending Fan Meetings of each other and attending Award Shows together arriving together holding hands which you cannot expect PPC to do.

• Like 2

LOL. With all due respect, I was not comparing per se. I was merely citing a reference to show the reality of their industry. Celebs have a network of people inside which means even if a certain news agency such as Dispatch has this annual and insulting tradition of outing celeb couples, it can make an exception if the above situation or something similar holds true. This is a forum for speculations, assumptions, viewpoints and/or delusions, so naturally, most people, such as myself, would comment accordingly. In fact, that tidbit of info that you shared about them possibly doing an exclusive is EXACTLY what I had in mind because of what I hear from people within. This only shows that the entertainment industry is intrinsically the same no matter where you are in the world. Also, I still beg to disagree on Sports DongA “turning everything into a mess”. It may have inconvenienced them a little as expected but I don’t think it came as a total surprise for them. I’ve seen this play out far worse in other situations so I think they’re fine. Cheers! ;)

• Like 4

@snitchdream08 I know right....I think they answered based on their love experienced LOL :D. I believe PSJ is type of man who will do everything to get a women whom he loves....I re-watched all the clips of Kakao Live Talk after I was board in this ship, very interesting that both of them was so playful,happy,agreeing of each other answered, PMY was so chatty....poor LTW looks so lost LOL.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

39 minutes ago, park2park said:

Do any of u know what this show was about??

For 

The show which celebrities create bonds with strangers through conversations on the phone. Lee Joon Gi is a participate and PMY is a candy. During the show they chatted only by phone and they didn't know who he/she talked with. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

The show which celebrities create bonds with strangers through conversations on the phone. Lee Joon Gi is a participate and PMY is a candy. During the show they chatted only by phone and they didn't know who he/she talked with. 

So did Joon Gi showed up cuz he was PMY's choice? Or the other way around or was it done by staffs decision?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, park2park said:

So did Joon Gi showed up cuz he was PMY's choice? Or the other way around or was it done by staffs decision?

No its staff decision, first he didn't know who is his candy, as well as PMY. PMY is like just a guest and Joon Gi is a participant of the show. But in the middle of the show PMY knows who he is because of SNS. Actually TVN prepared a special episode of them but after Joon Gi dating news revealed, they cancelled it.

• Like 1

guys i just found out from other thread that we cant quote pictures.. you have to remove the pic bfore quoting someone.. just letting you guys know.. 

btw @snitchdream08 i also dont know y people said its psj and pmy hand but if you look closely, they really look similar to their hands.. guess we’ll never know unless stonehenge decides to show the full picture.. 

• Like 2