[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

When I looked back at all the kisses, I have notice that everytime PSJ kiss PMY he always brush his nose with her nose. Like telling her this is not just a normal kiss for acting, more like I do like kissing you and showing her more affection.

My gosh. I always flutter thinking that he just love kissing her.:wub:

• LOL 4

Friends, do you really think distpach knows about ppc and companies have paid to silent them? Really i wanna know its just your guess or feeling or some source? I really really love ppc and their happiness and ppc family  unlimited happiness is my ultimate wish, and i pray hard God bless our heart with greatest happinesses with great news of our dear couple, so i really want to know your opinion about this dispatch revealation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

Friends, do you really think distpach knows about ppc and companies have paid to silent them? Really i wanna know its just your guess or feeling or some source? I really really love ppc and their happiness and ppc family  unlimited happiness is my ultimate wish, and i pray hard God bless our heart with greatest happinesses with great news of our dear couple, so i really want to know your opinion about this dispatch revealation.

No its just based on our feeling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

I am not sure how things are nowadays because it has been quite some time since I last shipped any couple until PPC but back then news outlet will reveal the pictures they’ve gotten to the company first. Lee Hyori once revealed that when she was caught dating, her company denied at first but the news outlet kept showing more & more pictures until a point where it was impossible for them to deny anymore & gave their green light for the news outlet to drop the bomb to public.

For sure all these entertainment companies were given heads up before the media release the dating news publicly. Some companies even have the privilege to choose which pictures to publish. They will omit pictures with PDA especially for hot stars. I remember when my ship was about to be revealed, fellow shippers & people in the fandom knew about it couple of days earlier. 

I am not entirely sure how dependent are news outlets with agencies money but back then they will start with presurring companies by revealing the evidences they’ve got until it’s impossible for them to deny any further. I kinda doubt if companies can easily pay media to stop them from releasing dating news. In certain cases, maybe yes, but other cases especially for idols, maybe not really.

For example, YG & SM seems to dont give a richard simmons about it, if they wanna admit it they would, if they dont then they just wont no matter how intimate the pictures are. GD - Kiko, Baekhyun - Taeyeon, Kai - Krystal & Jennie.. back then, Jonghyun (RIP) was amongst the first few idols who got caught when SHINee was at their top. There was this one idol couple that I heard it was their choice to be revealed as they were rumored to be dating seriously & marriage was in the talks. Their dating pictures were also very weak as compared to other idols, but this was years ago and they’ve broken up. Cant think of any actor-actress couple as an example since PPC is my only non-idol ship haha

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fasiou said:

Nobody really knows. Everything is conjecture on fans' side.

Since what Dispatch is doing would be extortion/ blackmail, which is illegal, obviously, those involved are careful to admit whether it's true, unless it's stated so in a law suit.  So really only the agencies, Dispatch, and celebrities know for sure if there are money-for-silence deals going on. But since those kind of "deals" are as old as mankind, it's a high likelihood that it's true. Plus, it's public knowledge that paparazzi and news media of all levels approach agencies with pictures for confirmation. 

3 hours ago, psjpmylbn said:

Cant think of any actor-actress couple as an example since PPC is my only non-idol ship haha

Based on impression alone, when actor couples "get caught" they usually admit without much struggle. Lee Sung-kyung and Nam Joo-hyuk quickly admitted after she was "caught" (not even by the press but by fans on Instagram LOL). Park Shin-hye also admitted to her relationship relatively quickly after reports broke. Same with Lee Joon and Jung So-min. Just a couple of days ago, Lee Kwang-soo also admitted to reports of him dating Lee Sun-bin -- although they had been open already in front of friends and I feel the timing was deliberate as a direct response to the intense teasing he got at the SBS Entertainment Awards.

• Like 4

If you have been following Park Shin Hye you would know she was firm in her principle before not to admit any relationship until she is about to get married. It changed because of the evidence presented by Dispatch. 

I honestly do not believe among their many Hallyu stars, Namoo only pays for PMY. As much as I love her, cmon let us be realistic, there are a lot of bigger stars than her under Namoo.

It just so happened THERE IS NO BLATANT PICTURES OR EVIDENCE YET that will make it hard for PPC to deny. 

• Like 2

Dispatch doesn't reveal PPC, coz u know alot k netter said dispatch is weak in how they reveal about dating of kaijenni...coz some of knetz have expected about that scandal...so if dispatch reveal about scandal dating of PPC, i think they are too weak....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It just so happened THERE IS NO BLATANT PICTURES OR EVIDENCE YET that will make it hard for PPC to deny.

yep i have the same feelings.. both of them are very secretive and have learn all the ninjas moves..it will be hard to catch them unless they are willing to admit themselves.. but i could be wrong. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Do you guys know anything about the girl in the movie Midnight runners? 

Idk why but I feel like she and psj are close...

She's Lee Ho-Jung, a famous Korean model and an actress. She's appeared in a ton of music videos for many famous singers (G-Dragon, Zico, etc., and boy bands). She's done fashion photoshoots with many singers and actors who also model. So she knows PSJ from both modeling and acting, and mutual friends, but I don't see anything special between them. I've seen the movie several times with different friends and none of us got the impression that there was any chemistry in the brief scenes they have together. They were never shipped even remotely before, during, or after "Midnight Runners." 

Why do you think they're very close? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dydrawer said:

Based on impression alone, when actor couples "get caught" they usually admit without much struggle. Lee Sung-kyung and Nam Joo-hyuk quickly admitted after she was "caught" (not even by the press but by fans on Instagram LOL). Park Shin-hye also admitted to her relationship relatively quickly after reports broke. Same with Lee Joon and Jung So-min. Just a couple of days ago, Lee Kwang-soo also admitted to reports of him dating Lee Sun-bin -- although they had been open already in front of friends and I feel the timing was deliberate as a direct response to the intense teasing he got at the SBS Entertainment Awards.

I agree with you. 

Actors don't have "no dating" rules like idols do, and there's also a lesser risk of insane reactions by fans to actors' dating than there is with idol fans, mostly because of the images idol "factories" create for the idols and the idol fans' age demographics. Actors do have some fans who seem to confuse the character with the actor/ actress who plays the character, but mostly people can differentiate (one hopes,  lol),  and fans are more about just wanting to know just to know.

The Lee-Lee couple was an open "secret." It's not like they even tried to hide it. They just didn't publicize it, until it was publically "revealed."  

• Like 1

I think some reason why dispatch did not reveal ppc relationship 

1 they don’t have evidence/photos of ppc together (this could be bcs of ppc are not together,or could be bcs ppc is good in hiding their relationship)

2 they are waiting for ppc themselves to announce their relationship bcs they have the feeling of ppc marriage plans.

3 namoo or awe ent give them money

btw i still dont get it ,they said a lot of ppl in korea believe ppc are dating and they wanted ppc to admit their relationship. I mean they don’t have any evidence nor photos of ppc going out for a date just and just based on the photos that shippers collected from ppc’s Instagram 

so idk 

• Like 1

The one of the factors that made them difficult to be caught is that they live literally next building from each other and both their apartments are known to be very strict and have high respect for the privacy of those who live in there. 

Since their neighbors are also affluent ones, they are not the type to get stolen shots and make money by selling pics to Dispatch. 

Majority of Korean media believes PPC is real. It's just that they cannot pinned them down with hard to deny evidence yet. 

Do you notice that media has no pics of Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sung Bin dating? They admitted because they wanted to date openly.

Maybe time will come when PPC will be out in the open. It's also liberating to be able to date openly. Jealous fangirls will for sure react negatively in the beginning but eventually they will learn to accept especially if they see how strong the relationship is. Look at Kim Wo Bin and Shi Min Ah. They remain strong for 4 years despite going public. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

btw i still dont get it ,they said a lot of ppl in korea believe ppc are dating and they wanted ppc to admit their relationship. I mean they don’t have any evidence nor photos of ppc going out for a date just and just based on the photos that shippers collected from ppc’s Instagram 

so idk 

And I still don't get it why in PMY's ig in 2016 someone randomly mention PSJ's ig and in early 2017 before wwwsk someone said PSJ and PMY dating if there's nothing happened between them

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, tali58 said:

She's Lee Ho-Jung, a famous Korean model and an actress. She's appeared in a ton of music videos for many famous singers (G-Dragon, Zico, etc., and boy bands). She's done fashion photoshoots with many singers and actors who also model. So she knows PSJ from both modeling and acting, and mutual friends, but I don't see anything special between them. I've seen the movie several times with different friends and none of us got the impression that there was any chemistry in the brief scenes they have together. They were never shipped even remotely before, during, or after "Midnight Runners." 

Why do you think they're very close? 

I don’t even know why. Lol

i think this feeling start when i saw she was wearing the same bracelet like PSJ, the one fro LV , she has pink one and psj has the blue one. 

She also mentioned psj on her recent interview ( few months ago) , their Instagram feeds looks the same. And also she is the model of JayBlack clothes and it seems like PSJ are often wearing that brand . 

Lol

it’s just my crazy thoughts, please tell me i am wrong. 

Hahaahahaa

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

i think this feeling start when i saw she was wearing the same bracelet like PSJ, the one fro LV , she has pink one and psj has the blue one. 

She also mentioned psj on her recent interview ( few months ago) , their Instagram feeds looks the same. And also she is the model of JayBlack clothes and it seems like PSJ are often wearing that brand . 

Lol

Hahaahahaa

She is 21 years old. :lol: I do not think PSJ would go for girls that young from him. He even said he prefers older ladies or those same mental age as him. 

The LV bracelet is by UNICEF and a lot of Korean celebrities wear it. PMY also has a UNICEF bracelet. PSJ wears a lot of clothing brands. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Lol

Hahaahahaa

gurl i feel you lol.. but i dont think psj will do the bedscenes /kiss pmy like he did in wwwsk if he is dating someone else . they looked so comfortable doing extra gestures while kissing as if they have been doing it too with each other in real life lmao.. ..and remember they left together after cosmo and mbc's false news? andd after wwwsk, they also said they are open to possibility of dating each other and not straight up denying it. lastly, they literally live 2 km from each other..  but it's natural to have doubt lol coz they are so hard to read..

• Like 2