Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

If dispatch gonna reveals more i guess the next couple will be actor-actress just like last year.

I’m not worrying about PPc since I knew both are known as a high class ninjas. 

:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I saw a lot op ppl saying they wanted PPc to be like SSc, not talking about their careers but i think what they mean is PPc to have a happy ending like SSc,

they want PPc to hide their relationship and then go public when they are ready to get married just like SSc.

so I think it’s not 100% comparison but more like wishes.

Btw Happy New Year y’all.

be happy

*kiss

Exactly! :). Happy new year to you as well! And to everyone!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

url%5D

so freakin handsome *nosebleed.. 

happy new year guys!! hope we’ll hear a lot of good news from ppc this year! 

Seriously! He really is. 

Happy new year to you as well! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GraceW said:

Yes, I agreed too.....Mostly international shippers are wish our PPC to have a happy ending like SSC too since many of shippers like me who lived outside South Korea  and not Korean not really know about Entertainment Industry works in SK....anyway will patiently waiting for the love story unfolds.

Happy New Year to all my chingus....wish you all the best and successful year ahead :heart: 

All my Korean friends just assume that if PPC is for real, then PPC will decide when to let the public know officially, and until then, "shrug".  They aren't particularly invested in it, as in losing sleep over it, other than wishing both PSJ and PMY happiness with whomever they love. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Forsure Ik PPC will not be leaked lol. sorry shippers, this ship is like waiting for a bottle of fine wine to aged. We just have to wait until it can be popped.

• Like 1

YG denied in the weirdest way how Kai was her Uber driver but SM has now confirmed the relationship. :lol:

They are the biggest agencies in Korea yet they did not pay if its indeed true that Dispatch accepts payment to stop the reveals.

• Like 1

Most netizens support Kai and Jennie confirmation. It takes courage to become public but its also liberating. 

Last year, Dispatch posted evidences about formerly rumored but denied couple (Park Shin Hye and bf) around Jan 3. The Jan 1 reveals are usually the not heard of news before and shocking ones 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

YG denied in the weirdest way how Kai was her Uber driver but SM has now confirmed the relationship. :lol:

They are the biggest agencies in Korea yet they did not pay if its indeed true that Dispatch accepts payment to stop the reveals.

Isn't this Uber Driver denial from troll acc, it's not official statement from YG, that acc just make up a news for fun

That tweet saying Kai was her Uber driver was from a troll account. 

Also YG not paying Dispatch isn't surprising, they are in bad terms since GD's special treatment scandal, YG is suing them so I doubt he would give them any penny lol

• Like 2

I'm in a middle of "Please Dispatch revealed PSJ-PMY dating news" and "Oh Dispatch, please don't..". At one side, I can't wait for this news and at one side i feel if PPC revealed by reporters, its not gonna be fun anymore. Its better they revealed themselves. :D

• Like 1

yes I saw already only a troll account about Uber.

But SM Entertainment is the biggest agency in Korea and in good terms with Dispatch compared to YG but still, their idol was the main subject of New Year reveal.

• Like 1

i thought kai is dating krystal? lol maybe its someone else.. i think ppc will not go public unless they are getting married soon.. maybe they will pay dispatch or maybe they are so ninja even dispatch could not keep up with them

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i thought kai is dating krystal? lol maybe its someone else.. i think ppc will not go public unless they are getting married soon.. maybe they will pay dispatch or maybe they are so ninja even dispatch could not keep up with them

Yeah Kai is dating Krystal in the past. About PPC, if they caught by dispatch i think namoo and awesome already handled it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

They broke up a while ago. He's been dating Jennie since October, apparently. Both agencies knew about it but kept it quiet. Both agencies and fans in Korea and outside Korea are responding positively with a lot of support. I think agencies have all learned from what happened to Cube when it reacted badly to HyunA and E'Dawn's dating.

If PPC ever gets "outed", they won't lack full support from both agencies. Awesome is owned by PSJ's friend anyhow, and PSJ is rumored to be part owner anyhow. Besides, agencies for actors don't usually have "no dating" rules like some agencies do for idols. Plus, Kai and Jennie have adult images and their fan base isn't hormonal teenaged girls. B)  So if Dispatch was hoping for a scandal, it's not getting any with Kai and Jennie, and it won't get any if it outs PPC.

But it's nice of Jennie to take the heat off PPC....:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Isn't this Uber Driver denial from troll acc, it's not official statement from YG, that acc just make up a news for fun

Yes. That's what I read,  too.

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

yes I saw already only a troll account about Uber.

But SM Entertainment is the biggest agency in Korea and in good terms with Dispatch compared to YG but still, their idol was the main subject of New Year reveal.

Both agencies have known about it since October, so why waste money? Lol. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Yes. That's what I read,  too.

Both agencies have known about it since October, so why waste money? Lol. 

Then by analogy, Namoo and Awesome had known a long time about PPC but why waste money if it is true what fans are thinking that they are paying?

The more SM and YG should have paid Dispatch because idol careers are more affected by dating news than actors.

I think agencies asked the celebrities if they want to admit or not. (Except Cube) they may give advice but they also respect their talents wishes. If the talent wants to hide then they will help conceal.

In SongSong, SJK had it written on his contract that he decides what to do with his personal life and when to admit or deny rumors. His agency won't have the final decision what to do with rumors.

It's Kai and Jennie by the way not Jessica :lol:

• Like 2