[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

19 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Park Seo Joon liked a pic of a baby in instagram :lol:

Lol! Could it be the start of baby fever? :lol:  One of my previous ships had baby fever moments on Instagram too (lots of them) a year before they got married. Haha.#wishfulthinking :wub:

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hope its not ParkPark. I'm afraid if they revealed, they will break up. Hope their way is like SongSong

It depends on the love the two person have for each other not on circumstances they went public. If a celeb couple do not love each other that much, they will be easily affected by intrigues

Rain and KTH relationship was revealed by Dispatch and had a long relationship and ended up married. They love each other that much that even if Rain used to be the top KPop idol with a lot of crazy fangirls, he was brave enough to go public with KTH. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hope its not ParkPark. I'm afraid if they revealed, they will break up. Hope their way is like SongSong

Neither one is a fragile teenager nor immature. Both are successful, mature, adults who know what they want.  They also live in a free country that doesn't restrict private or public relationships. So if they're together and truly love one another, then being revealed by Dispatch isn't going to make any difference whatsoever to their relationship, nor will any negative fan reactions, if any arise. Nor will face negative reactions from their agencies, or casting directors, so such a revelation won't adversely affect their careers. If they love each other, the revelation won't affect them at all. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

To me the guy in the picture doesn't look like him.

I agree. The guy isn't tall enough, and he's too thin.  His legs look skinny.  PSJ, as we all know, is tall and buff.  He's also known for his very wide shoulders.  Also, the nose just isn't right,  either. 

I don't think the woman looks like PMY either. The eyes are different, the body and posture are different, as is the dress style. In the shot showing the front,  in the red stripes, the eyes are very different from PMY's. They look like Esom's eyes, which aren't at all similar to PMY's.

• Like 1

Oh no guys, the pictures are not ParkPark couple, those are just examples of the pictures of other people Dispatch has published in the past. 

The article is just a post someone made, they think ParkPark couple is going to be dispatch New Year’s revelation 

if I’m not mistaken, Pann is more like a forum por teens? So I don’t think this post is that serious :lol:

Edited by dimadiess
  • Like 2

I don't know but I just can sense that Dispatch is kinda supportive to PPC like what they did to SSC. LOL:lol:

And since both of them really value their fans, I am sure that they will announce (whatever their status) directly to their fans first by themselves in the right time and not forced by the media. Both of them always similarly stated everything is about timing and we just need to wait and see.

• Like 5