[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

She is 21 years old. :lol: I do not think PSJ would go for girls that young from him. He even said he prefers older ladies or those same mental age as him. 

The LV bracelet is by UNICEF and a lot of Korean celebrities wear it. PMY also has a UNICEF bracelet. PSJ wears a lot of clothing brands. 

21? Realllly? 

Now i know I’m older than her. I hope he doesn’t change his type. 

Please pretend you guys never read my comments earlier. 

:D

• LOL 3

34 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I think some reason why dispatch did not reveal ppc relationship 

1 they don’t have evidence/photos of ppc together (this could be bcs of ppc are not together,or could be bcs ppc is good in hiding their relationship)

2 they are waiting for ppc themselves to announce their relationship bcs they have the feeling of ppc marriage plans.

3 namoo or awe ent give them money

btw i still dont get it ,they said a lot of ppl in korea believe ppc are dating and they wanted ppc to admit their relationship. I mean they don’t have any evidence nor photos of ppc going out for a date just and just based on the photos that shippers collected from ppc’s Instagram 

so idk 

@mimixemixSo.... are you suggesting they may not be a couple?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
Love when PMY looking at PSJ:wub: and PSJ look so happy teasing her lol

She looks at him like,  "Really? This joke again?" Lol

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

gurl i feel you lol.. but i dont think psj will do the bedscenes /kiss pmy like he did in wwwsk if he is dating someone else . they looked so comfortable doing extra gestures while kissing as if they have been doing it too with each other in real life lmao.. ..and remember they left together after cosmo and mbc's false news? andd after wwwsk, they also said they are open to possibility of dating each other and not straight up denying it. lastly, they literally live 2 km from each other..  but it's natural to have doubt lol coz they are so hard to read..

Ikr

I really want to believe they are real ,ehhmm no i do believe they are real,

i just don’t know why I sometimes being so possessive about little things that related to ppc. 

Btw just ignore me, I’m being so loud and thoughtless rn. 

Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, tali58 said:

@mimixemixSo.... are you suggesting they may not be a couple?

I tell you first i am a hardcore shipper of PPc, 

i know i am weird because I believe they are real but sometimes I feel like they are not in a relationship yet.

idk 

just hit me in my face

54 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I don’t even know why. Lol

i think this feeling start when i saw she was wearing the same bracelet like PSJ, the one fro LV , she has pink one and psj has the blue one. 

She also mentioned psj on her recent interview ( few months ago) , their Instagram feeds looks the same. And also she is the model of JayBlack clothes and it seems like PSJ are often wearing that brand . 

Lol

it’s just my crazy thoughts, please tell me i am wrong. 

Hahaahahaa

PSJ also modeled for JayBlack. I have friends in the California who have the same UNICEF bracelets, and I'm pretty sure they aren't dating PSJ.  ;-) :D Every actress who ever acted in a scene with PSJ talks about him in interviews. One young actress who was in one scene with him in FFMW (she played the popular girl who was his gf in high school, in a flashback scene) was on Happy Together and she couldn't stop talking about what a huge crush she has on him, and how hard her heart beat filming that the scene even though all he did in it was call her name and make a hand motion to her. She said that her swooning in the scene was real, not acting. LOL. That he has such a presence, and he's so nice and even better looking in person, that all the girls in that scene were swooning, and how much she still has a crush on him. 

Also,  the entire Korean Women short-track Olympic speed skaters have crushes on him. A few weeks ago someone here posted a picture of speed-skater Kim A-lang with PSJ.  KAL said on air that she liked him.  After she won the silver medal, she said and posted on her IG whether now that she won the Silver for Korea was it good enough for PSJ to meet with her. Lol.  I guess the picture that was posted here was from her IG when they met. 

So if every female celebrity who talks about him is someone he's dating, he'd be having a harem about now. :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Last night I had a dream PSJ and I were matching in everything, for a second I thought I was dating him but it turned out it was just a dream lol.

Haha I'm jk don't take it personal pls. Trust me, PPC is a sealed deal. Keep calm and ship on!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

PSJ also modeled for JayBlack. I have friends in the California who have the same UNICEF bracelets, and I'm pretty sure they aren't dating PSJ.  ;-) :D Every actress who ever acted in a scene with PSJ talks about him in interviews. One young actress who was in one scene with him in FFMW (she played the popular girl who was his gf in high school, in a flashback scene) was on Happy Together and she couldn't stop talking about what a huge crush she has on him, and how hard her heart beat filming that the scene even though all he did in it was call her name and make a hand motion to her. She said that her swooning in the scene was real, not acting. LOL. That he has such a presence, and he's so nice and even better looking in person, that all the girls in that scene were swooning, and how much she still has a crush on him. 

Also,  the entire Korean Women short-track Olympic speed skaters have crushes on him. A few weeks ago someone here posted a picture of speed-skater Kim A-lang with PSJ.  KAL said on air that she liked him.  After she won the silver medal, she said and posted on her IG whether now that she won the Silver for Korea was it good enough for PSJ to meet with her. Lol.  I guess the picture that was posted here was from her IG when they met. 

So if every female celebrity who talks about him is someone he's dating, he'd be having a harem about now. :D 

Hahaha Thats True @tali58 thank you for sharing the story.

Actually I just have known PSJ from WWWSK, some of my girlfriends stopped watching WWWSK in first episode coz they said PSJ was not "handsome" enough LOL but we have known for PMY since sungkyunkwan scandal.

But I kept watching it till I became a hardcore shipper of PPC and then doing my research of PSJ. What I noticed that on his previous dramas and movie all his co-stars looked so hooked/fell for him (literally I watched his previous Drama's BTS for comparison also the interviews)....but I felt PSJ were looking at them as a friends and that's it.

Different vibes with WWWSK....I think PSJ was the one who fell for PMY. Not to mention that she is really "his type" of girlfriend also the way he looks at PMY, their kisses,their hugs, him being so comical around PMY and he always want to grab her attention.....

I also wish them who announced their relationship when they were ready, not because someone caught them....for me, I was heartbroken when PMY got caught in the past, being pushed to admitted and broken up.

So this time, I really understand why they keep the relationship in ninja mode :ph34r:

• Like 7

Thank you all dear friends for sharing your opinion, i also think the reporters dont have any pic of ppc and if they had, surely they would realese, bc i think reportesrs have no mercy in reaveling couples, its my guess so, anyway i just want our ppc be happiest couple and all of us (their shippers) become happiest and we celebrate huge and great news of them someday soon. God bless you all and our dear ppc.

• Like 3

I think it's normal to have doubts from time to time if you have no update of your ship especially that Korean celebrities are very secretive, they are hard to ship as you get no updates all the time after a joint project has ended.

Other shippers envies other public couples while others get angry at people shipping them with other drama or project partners.

That's the usual cycle of being a fan. You cannot also force others not to ship them with other celebrities since officially, your bias says they are unattached and single. In fact, as you can see here in Soompi threads, even those who admit having a bf/ gf are still being shipped with others. 

The only thing we can do is hope and pray. Fingers crossed they are strong enough to make their relationship last a long long time. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The only thing we can do is hope and pray. Fingers crossed they are strong enough to make their relationship last a long long time. 

Yes pray ppc last forever and greatest news come to us just like the grand prize of God for us

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mimixemix said:

thanks for all the good responses and  convincing me when I have a doubt about ppc. 

That is all I need. My doubts are gone now.

hehehehe

Yes, I have felt that one too in the past....I forgot when.. but I think on that day so many said in this forum that probably PPC broke up so they didnt want to be in one event. Trust me....I felt so sad and cant even slept at night then when PSJ erased so many pictures in his ig and again so many speculation about that (since i'm a new fan of him so i didn't know that erasing pictures in ig was his habitual action or not) again I was so sad and discouraged.....but still my heart said PPC is real.

But BOOM that COSMO event came as a surprised LOL.....again when they looked awkward on the stage (but so close on the table) and pretended not knowing each other was convinced me even more that they are in serious relationship......im sure that when AAA 2017 happened they have begun their relationship but playing dumb and pretend didn't know each (from the fan's video footage it was looked so "fishy")  just like what happened in COSMO's stage.

Sorry I talked too much :sweatingbullets:....But yeah girl its okay to have doubt sometimes :)

• Like 4

Hi everyone, this is the post I promised since a couple weeks back.

So going way back like 10-20 pages or so, 

I have not been following all the events of PPC due to my work schedule but the only event I actually saw live was the TVN Joyfest where PMY, Kang Ki Young, Hwang Bo-Ra & the director attended the group interview. I remembered during the ending segment, Kang Ki Young teased PMY about something which made her embarrassed and shy and she gave that playful face back to Kang Ki Young. From that point on, I was probably sure that PPC were a thing already.

Then, there was this cosmo beauty event which I didn’t really tune in to, but going by recent replies, I am not surprised why they behaved that way. By now, we all know between the two of them, PSJ is absolutely terrible at trying to hide his affections for PMY. So if going by what recent replies were as quoted, if both of them were not a thing anymore, they would not even bother turning up at the cosmopolitan event since it can create awkwardness and what not. (Most girls in this forum can describe more regarding this issue, i’m in no position to comment on this.)

Then, going back further where the award shows were involved, I was not surprised why either one side or the other were not present because even though as a fan we wanted to see them at award shows together but we should also respect the fact that they are both very popular in terms of filming schedules,  PSJ with the divine fury and his CFs as well as PMY with busted and her own CFs which sometimes require both to be out of the country, so regarding their absence about them not being together, I don’t really see much facts or truth in it, hence I just take it with a pinch of salt.

If you need further convincing, look at it this way, we have all seen how good each individual party’s acting skill is on their own, how is it that at the AAA 2016/2017? and the cosmopolitan event 2018, their ability to put on an acting front has dropped so much that it looks awkward from other people’s angle? Don’t you think something isn’t right, somewhere along those lines?

P.S: Sincerest Apologies if I left out any important events during this timeline, just couldn’t find much time to backtrack the pages.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4