Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

The one of the factors that made them difficult to be caught is that they live literally next building from each other and both their apartments are known to be very strict and have high respect for the privacy of those who live in there. 

Since their neighbors are also affluent ones, they are not the type to get stolen shots and make money by selling pics to Dispatch. 

Majority of Korean media believes PPC is real. It's just that they cannot pinned them down with hard to deny evidence yet. 

Do you notice that media has no pics of Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sung Bin dating? They admitted because they wanted to date openly.

Maybe time will come when PPC will be out in the open. It's also liberating to be able to date openly. Jealous fangirls will for sure react negatively in the beginning but eventually they will learn to accept especially if they see how strong the relationship is. Look at Kim Wo Bin and Shi Min Ah. They remain strong for 4 years despite going public. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

btw i still dont get it ,they said a lot of ppl in korea believe ppc are dating and they wanted ppc to admit their relationship. I mean they don’t have any evidence nor photos of ppc going out for a date just and just based on the photos that shippers collected from ppc’s Instagram 

so idk 

And I still don't get it why in PMY's ig in 2016 someone randomly mention PSJ's ig and in early 2017 before wwwsk someone said PSJ and PMY dating if there's nothing happened between them

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, tali58 said:

She's Lee Ho-Jung, a famous Korean model and an actress. She's appeared in a ton of music videos for many famous singers (G-Dragon, Zico, etc., and boy bands). She's done fashion photoshoots with many singers and actors who also model. So she knows PSJ from both modeling and acting, and mutual friends, but I don't see anything special between them. I've seen the movie several times with different friends and none of us got the impression that there was any chemistry in the brief scenes they have together. They were never shipped even remotely before, during, or after "Midnight Runners." 

Why do you think they're very close? 

I don’t even know why. Lol

i think this feeling start when i saw she was wearing the same bracelet like PSJ, the one fro LV , she has pink one and psj has the blue one. 

She also mentioned psj on her recent interview ( few months ago) , their Instagram feeds looks the same. And also she is the model of JayBlack clothes and it seems like PSJ are often wearing that brand . 

Lol

it’s just my crazy thoughts, please tell me i am wrong. 

Hahaahahaa

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

i think this feeling start when i saw she was wearing the same bracelet like PSJ, the one fro LV , she has pink one and psj has the blue one. 

She also mentioned psj on her recent interview ( few months ago) , their Instagram feeds looks the same. And also she is the model of JayBlack clothes and it seems like PSJ are often wearing that brand . 

Lol

Hahaahahaa

She is 21 years old. :lol: I do not think PSJ would go for girls that young from him. He even said he prefers older ladies or those same mental age as him. 

The LV bracelet is by UNICEF and a lot of Korean celebrities wear it. PMY also has a UNICEF bracelet. PSJ wears a lot of clothing brands. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Lol

Hahaahahaa

gurl i feel you lol.. but i dont think psj will do the bedscenes /kiss pmy like he did in wwwsk if he is dating someone else . they looked so comfortable doing extra gestures while kissing as if they have been doing it too with each other in real life lmao.. ..and remember they left together after cosmo and mbc's false news? andd after wwwsk, they also said they are open to possibility of dating each other and not straight up denying it. lastly, they literally live 2 km from each other..  but it's natural to have doubt lol coz they are so hard to read..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

She is 21 years old. :lol: I do not think PSJ would go for girls that young from him. He even said he prefers older ladies or those same mental age as him. 

The LV bracelet is by UNICEF and a lot of Korean celebrities wear it. PMY also has a UNICEF bracelet. PSJ wears a lot of clothing brands. 

21? Realllly? 

Now i know I’m older than her. I hope he doesn’t change his type. 

Please pretend you guys never read my comments earlier. 

:D

• LOL 3

34 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I think some reason why dispatch did not reveal ppc relationship 

1 they don’t have evidence/photos of ppc together (this could be bcs of ppc are not together,or could be bcs ppc is good in hiding their relationship)

2 they are waiting for ppc themselves to announce their relationship bcs they have the feeling of ppc marriage plans.

3 namoo or awe ent give them money

btw i still dont get it ,they said a lot of ppl in korea believe ppc are dating and they wanted ppc to admit their relationship. I mean they don’t have any evidence nor photos of ppc going out for a date just and just based on the photos that shippers collected from ppc’s Instagram 

so idk 

@mimixemixSo.... are you suggesting they may not be a couple?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
Love when PMY looking at PSJ:wub: and PSJ look so happy teasing her lol

She looks at him like,  "Really? This joke again?" Lol

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

gurl i feel you lol.. but i dont think psj will do the bedscenes /kiss pmy like he did in wwwsk if he is dating someone else . they looked so comfortable doing extra gestures while kissing as if they have been doing it too with each other in real life lmao.. ..and remember they left together after cosmo and mbc's false news? andd after wwwsk, they also said they are open to possibility of dating each other and not straight up denying it. lastly, they literally live 2 km from each other..  but it's natural to have doubt lol coz they are so hard to read..

Ikr

I really want to believe they are real ,ehhmm no i do believe they are real,

i just don’t know why I sometimes being so possessive about little things that related to ppc. 

Btw just ignore me, I’m being so loud and thoughtless rn. 

Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, tali58 said:

@mimixemixSo.... are you suggesting they may not be a couple?

I tell you first i am a hardcore shipper of PPc, 

i know i am weird because I believe they are real but sometimes I feel like they are not in a relationship yet.

idk 

just hit me in my face

54 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Lol

Hahaahahaa

PSJ also modeled for JayBlack. I have friends in the California who have the same UNICEF bracelets, and I'm pretty sure they aren't dating PSJ.  ;-) :D Every actress who ever acted in a scene with PSJ talks about him in interviews. One young actress who was in one scene with him in FFMW (she played the popular girl who was his gf in high school, in a flashback scene) was on Happy Together and she couldn't stop talking about what a huge crush she has on him, and how hard her heart beat filming that the scene even though all he did in it was call her name and make a hand motion to her. She said that her swooning in the scene was real, not acting. LOL. That he has such a presence, and he's so nice and even better looking in person, that all the girls in that scene were swooning, and how much she still has a crush on him. 

Also,  the entire Korean Women short-track Olympic speed skaters have crushes on him. A few weeks ago someone here posted a picture of speed-skater Kim A-lang with PSJ.  KAL said on air that she liked him.  After she won the silver medal, she said and posted on her IG whether now that she won the Silver for Korea was it good enough for PSJ to meet with her. Lol.  I guess the picture that was posted here was from her IG when they met. 

So if every female celebrity who talks about him is someone he's dating, he'd be having a harem about now. :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

19 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

i know i am weird because I believe they are real but sometimes I feel like they are not in a relationship yet

Yeah sometimes I feel it too ^_^

• Like 1

Last night I had a dream PSJ and I were matching in everything, for a second I thought I was dating him but it turned out it was just a dream lol.

Haha I'm jk don't take it personal pls. Trust me, PPC is a sealed deal. Keep calm and ship on!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

PSJ also modeled for JayBlack. I have friends in the California who have the same UNICEF bracelets, and I'm pretty sure they aren't dating PSJ.  ;-) :D Every actress who ever acted in a scene with PSJ talks about him in interviews. One young actress who was in one scene with him in FFMW (she played the popular girl who was his gf in high school, in a flashback scene) was on Happy Together and she couldn't stop talking about what a huge crush she has on him, and how hard her heart beat filming that the scene even though all he did in it was call her name and make a hand motion to her. She said that her swooning in the scene was real, not acting. LOL. That he has such a presence, and he's so nice and even better looking in person, that all the girls in that scene were swooning, and how much she still has a crush on him. 

Also,  the entire Korean Women short-track Olympic speed skaters have crushes on him. A few weeks ago someone here posted a picture of speed-skater Kim A-lang with PSJ.  KAL said on air that she liked him.  After she won the silver medal, she said and posted on her IG whether now that she won the Silver for Korea was it good enough for PSJ to meet with her. Lol.  I guess the picture that was posted here was from her IG when they met. 

So if every female celebrity who talks about him is someone he's dating, he'd be having a harem about now. :D 

Hahaha Thats True @tali58 thank you for sharing the story.

Actually I just have known PSJ from WWWSK, some of my girlfriends stopped watching WWWSK in first episode coz they said PSJ was not "handsome" enough LOL but we have known for PMY since sungkyunkwan scandal.

But I kept watching it till I became a hardcore shipper of PPC and then doing my research of PSJ. What I noticed that on his previous dramas and movie all his co-stars looked so hooked/fell for him (literally I watched his previous Drama's BTS for comparison also the interviews)....but I felt PSJ were looking at them as a friends and that's it.

Different vibes with WWWSK....I think PSJ was the one who fell for PMY. Not to mention that she is really "his type" of girlfriend also the way he looks at PMY, their kisses,their hugs, him being so comical around PMY and he always want to grab her attention.....

I also wish them who announced their relationship when they were ready, not because someone caught them....for me, I was heartbroken when PMY got caught in the past, being pushed to admitted and broken up.

So this time, I really understand why they keep the relationship in ninja mode :ph34r:

• Like 7

Thank you all dear friends for sharing your opinion, i also think the reporters dont have any pic of ppc and if they had, surely they would realese, bc i think reportesrs have no mercy in reaveling couples, its my guess so, anyway i just want our ppc be happiest couple and all of us (their shippers) become happiest and we celebrate huge and great news of them someday soon. God bless you all and our dear ppc.

• Like 3