[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, dimadiess said:

Hi guys! 

The end of the year is near, and I’ve thinking about Dispatch’s tradition of exposing a couple to the public. Do you guys think parkpark couple are in danger of being exposed? I’m one of those people who want them to be left alone :sweatingbullets: Maybe there’s another couple that’s more popular? I’m not too familiar with other Korean celebrities these days 

btw I’m new here! I’ve been lurking for a while but I wanted to begin to chat :D

I hope Dispatch stop this stupid tradition, please don't touch our precious PPC

• Like 2

I don't know..if this is hint or my delulu...as long as psj got award in 2018, only one picture that he posted...that's picture from Cosmo event...

Maybe he posted that's picture because he was happy  at the time...( I meant , There is pmy at Cosmo event):wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

About Dispatch New Year tradition:

It has always been like that for many years, among the most popular ones they exposed was Rain and Kim Tae Hee's relationship many years ago. 

Last year they exposed GDragon and a Korean celeb (she is not so popular I forgot her name sorry) but he strongly denied despite the pics of them in his apartment. 

They also exposed LDW And Suzy last year, they admitted but broke up later.

Park Shin Hye and bf relationship was also exposed which she admitted despite her saying before she wanted to be private in her relationships and will only admit once she will get married. But since was already exposed by Dispatch, she chose to be honest to her fans. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

About Dispatch New Year tradition:

It has always been like that for many years, among the most popular ones they exposed was Rain and Kim Tae Hee's relationship many years ago. 

Last year they exposed GDragon and a Korean celeb (she is not so popular I forgot her name sorry) but he strongly denied despite the pics of them in his apartment. 

They also exposed LDW And Suzy last year, they admitted but broke up later.

Park Shin Hye and bf relationship was also exposed which she admitted despite her saying before she wanted to be private in her relationships and will only admit once she will get married. But since was already exposed by Dispatch, she chose to be honest to her fans. 

Wow! So I guess Dispatch has no consideration for celebs' privacy at all. Smh.

• Like 1

Do you guys think dispatch has any evidence about ppc dating? coz the scoops in the initial report were mainly based on fans’ speculation and igs photos and not based on anything reliable.. dispatch also didnt confirm anything after  the rumour was out..im not underestimating dispatch but maybe they also dont have a clue about ppc? but again i could be wrong coz i have 0 knowledge about dispatch or paparazzi :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Do you guys think dispatch has any evidence about ppc dating? coz the scoops in the initial report were mainly based on fans’ speculation and igs photos and not based on anything reliable.. dispatch also didnt confirm anything after  the rumour was out..im not underestimating dispatch but maybe they also dont have a clue about ppc? but again i could be wrong coz i have 0 knowledge about dispatch or paparazzi :sweatingbullets:

If they do have anything, they'd wait for their yearly big reveal before they said anything. For one thing, they wouldn't want to alert the stars they intend to expose and their agencies. Since they pay good money to the paparazzi for photos that show proof, neither the paparazzi nor Dispatch would take the chance on leaking any information they plan to use. 

• Like 2