[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

I have to disagree with the point that SSC was more established in their careers than PPC, specifically in SJK's case. He had just come back from the military, and wasn't even the first choice for the role in DOTS. Jo In-Sung was the writer's and director's first choice. But JIS turned down the part and suggested that his friend, much lesser-known and lesser-established SJK, who was gone for two years for military service, would be perfect for the role personality-wise and because SJK was still in army-mode both mentally and physically. They trusted JIS's recommendation and contacted SJK. But SJK was not securely established as far as the loyalty of emotional female fans. I think we all remember the nasty posts to SHK....

i hv to agree with you on this.. i only know sjk from running man. i thought he recently became famous after starring in dots.. im not their shipper so i was quite surprised he suddenly married shk after dots but i like them together coz they make such a cute couple...

• Like 3

Have you watched E Fact V Live about PPC? The media said many people compare PPC to SSC but the two pairs are actually not the same, being in a public relationship has more negative effect on PPC.

Yes SHK has had negative write ups before but she has been a top Hallyu Star for 20 years. She has been an A Lister Hallyu Star for 2 decades and cannot be easily downed by intrigues. PMY has been in the business much shorter and she only became very popular recently. Haters even call her merely a starlet before. One of the main reasons LMH fans used why they didn't like her for their top Hallyu star Oppa.  SJK is also a bigger superstar than PSJ. That is why even some Korean Media believe they should not be compared with SSC. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GraceW said:

So our captain become one of the presenter in KBS Awards just now....would you guys who can understands korean help to get what he said/presented on the event :D

hahahaha.:lol: he said always there was someone next to him on KBS drama awards, but he is alone this year. and he mentioned in 2016, he was with Hyung Sik and in 2017, he was with FFMW team. i laughed a lot when he said that. :lol::lol::lol: I felt something since PSJ said acceptance speech on Seoul Drama awards. he never mentioned KJW's name. in Seoul Drama awards, he thanked only director and writer of FFMW. and this time...although it is more natural to mention KJW's name, he didn't. PSJ is soo cute hahaha:joy:

i think he doesn't want to do anything to offend his girl and just want to pay attention to only "his girl". haha

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

I saw a lot op ppl saying they wanted PPc to be like SSc, not talking about their careers but i think what they mean is PPc to have a happy ending like SSc,

they want PPc to hide their relationship and then go public when they are ready to get married just like SSc.

so I think it’s not 100% comparison but more like wishes.

Btw Happy New Year y’all.

be happy

*kiss

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I saw a lot op ppl saying they wanted PPc to be like SSc, not talking about their careers but i think what they mean is PPc to have a happy ending like SSc,

they want PPc to hide their relationship and then go public when they are ready to get married just like SSc.

be happy

*kiss

Yes, I agreed too.....Mostly international shippers are wish our PPC to have a happy ending like SSC too since many of shippers like me who lived outside South Korea  and not Korean not really know about Entertainment Industry works in SK....anyway will patiently waiting for the love story unfolds.

Happy New Year to all my chingus....wish you all the best and successful year ahead :heart: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sueeila said:

Happy new year to all my friends here and wishing you all the best and have great year ahead

Love you and :kiss_wink:

@Gracew and @mimxemix  Thanks dear friends, and wish you and all friends here and ppc bests, and wish ppc and their fans sooo much more happiness in this new year and wish we share sooo much great news and greatest news about our couple in here in this year, love you all.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mimixemix said:

be happy

*kiss

Exactly! :). Happy new year to you as well! And to everyone!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

url%5D

so freakin handsome *nosebleed.. 

happy new year guys!! hope we’ll hear a lot of good news from ppc this year! 

Seriously! He really is. 

Happy new year to you as well! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GraceW said:

Yes, I agreed too.....Mostly international shippers are wish our PPC to have a happy ending like SSC too since many of shippers like me who lived outside South Korea  and not Korean not really know about Entertainment Industry works in SK....anyway will patiently waiting for the love story unfolds.

Happy New Year to all my chingus....wish you all the best and successful year ahead :heart: 

All my Korean friends just assume that if PPC is for real, then PPC will decide when to let the public know officially, and until then, "shrug".  They aren't particularly invested in it, as in losing sleep over it, other than wishing both PSJ and PMY happiness with whomever they love. 

• Like 1