[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Do you guys think dispatch has any evidence about ppc dating? coz the scoops in the initial report were mainly based on fans’ speculation and igs photos and not based on anything reliable.. dispatch also didnt confirm anything after  the rumour was out..im not underestimating dispatch but maybe they also dont have a clue about ppc? but again i could be wrong coz i have 0 knowledge about dispatch or paparazzi :sweatingbullets:

My hunch is they already do but they're keeping it under wraps for the time being. Yes, the first report seemed to have gathered info from fan speculation but there were also reports where they shared actual, verifiable facts (e.g. PSJ's apartment and the after-party). The reporter in question was also insinuating that she's in the know so there's that too. People talk and insiders could have easily tipped off Dispatch regarding their whereabouts and favorite hiding spots (à la PMY's job on Healer). There's a possibility that an "arrangement" has been made especially if PPC is planning to make an announcement eventually. Of course, this is just a guess on my part but I highly doubt they don't have anything to show. So for now, we wait...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I wonder how's Simba and who is taking care of him while PSJ is always away filming his movie. Maybe Simba is with PSJ's parents.

I think I read somewhere that he lives with his family (or they with him). But that was a year or so ago.  It makes sense that Simba would be with them, but PSJ has plenty of assistants, too.

I wonder who takes care of Leon when PMY travels. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

I think I read somewhere that he lives with his family (or they with him). But that was a year or so ago.  It makes sense that Simba would be with them, but PSJ has plenty of assistants, too.

I wonder who takes care of Leon when PMY travels. 

Leon's caretaker/ PMY friend always posts ig stories and pics of him whenever Leon is left by PMY with her that is why I only wonder about Simba.

PSJ's parents used to live far from Seoul. He mentioned before he is lonely living alone. Then lately, he mentioned living with his parents, well as far as media was able to document, PSJ has two houses near PMY house, one of the houses could be with his parents and the other his own house.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Leon's caretaker/ PMY friend always posts ig stories and pics of him whenever Leon is left by PMY with her that is why I only wonder about Simba.

PSJ's parents used to live far from Seoul. He mentioned before he is lonely living alone. Then lately, he mentioned living with his parents, well as far as media was able to document, PSJ has two houses near PMY house, one of the houses could be with his parents and the other his own house.

Ah! The two houses make sense since sometimes he mentions living with them, but sometimes he says he visited them. When he gave that tearful speech last year when he won an award, asking fans to not be disrespectful to his father by referred to him only as "Park Seo-joon's" father, instead of by his name,  he started by saying that he found out about this when he "visited" his parents. Yet this was just a few weeks after he mentioned that he's living with his family. The two houses situation now makes total sense. :)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Is it old picture?

It looks new. His haircut is the one he has now (long on top, very short on the sides), the other picture he posted from the same get-together in the pool shows that V and Park Hyun-shik are also there, and V (Kim Taeyhung)'s hair is the same exact red he had dyed it for the the recent awards ceremonies. 

• Like 1

Havent been here for quite some times... like over 100 ish pages ago... :D

Happy to read that PSJ is the most beloved brand in 2018, despite the  minority in netizebuzz.com saying otherwise after news of them probably dating broke out after the end of WWWSK. IT shows PSJ is a brand to be reckon with.

Both PSJ and PMY are still popular with Koreans and i look forward to both projects in the new year.

Double Park fighting!

Oh and happy belated birthday PSJ!.... seeing the photo, i miss seeing PHS too!:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1