[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

21 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I noticed that before with Busted ....so it's becoming a regular thing now with google someone is blocking her name maybe. I sent a feedback before but nothing happened...I hope it's not deliberate

We should do something, it should be stop now, I feel sad, let's stop it guys

1 hour ago, Chrissy Dang said:

based on comments in the post, it seems like excluding female casts is a thing. Even SHK was excluded before.

will never understand some of the things korean industry does towards women. How can u even nominate someone from the drama called WWWSK without nominating the main god dam woman, which is secretary kim=PMY!!!!

This is why I don't understand Korean drama industry sometimes

• Sad 1

When I try google search PMY, the TV Show list not showing WWWSK. Maybe those sending feedback to google for WWWSK to include PMY as the female cast lead, can also send feedback to google to include WWWSK in PMY's TV Show list.

@saved2K PMY is now listed as cast of Busted. They heard you loud and clear. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, pellucid7 said:

When I try google search PMY, the TV Show list not showing WWWSK. Maybe those sending feedback to google for WWWSK to include PMY as the female cast lead, can also send feedback to google to include WWWSK in PMY's TV Show list.

@saved2K PMY is now listed as cast of Busted. They heard you loud and clear. :lol:

#googlefail #tryduckduckgonow #whypeoplestillprefergoogleoverduckduckgo :)

• LOL 1

On 9/25/2018 at 12:12 AM, parkparkloveu said:

WWWWSK is second highest rating cable drama in 2018 next to Mr. Sunshine. I think PNWBMF is the one on 8th :joy:

His agency is doing all they could to make people forget his Baeksang scandal but with questionable popularity rankings, KNetz on the contrary now always bring up his Baeksang issue :joy: PSJ is with a small newly set up agency so cannot do any media play unlike big agencies :dissapointed:ACC228_DA-_E624-4_BF8-9_ABB-42_D23_D1_E7

Won Bin has not got any film/ drama for several years (8 years, if I'm not wrong), only few CFs (less than many other actors following) but still in # 3. Or Gong Yoo long time no appears in any production but still # 5. Compared to Jo In Sung, Ha Jung Woo are successful with their movies. Or Yoo Jea Suk is always be "National MC" . So I think the researcher has its own method of ranking, not only depends on numbers of CFs, rating of dramas, Box Office tickets of movies....Nobody is perfect or always receives 100% good comments, even PSJ. And this ranking is for reference only, not showing that the # 1 is the best (JHI n PSJ can not be at the same rank with some veterans but are still at higher place in this ranking)

So if we love him, keep voting for him, support him in every project. Not trying to make bad comments on others (their fans may not think the same and will make no-good comments on PSJ vice versa).

1. Jung Hae In
  2. Park Seo Joon
  3. Won Bin
  4. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
  5. Gong Yoo
  6. Park Bo Gum
  7. Shinhwa’s Eric
  8. Jo In Sung
  9. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  10. Park Ji Sung
  11. Baek Jong Won
  12. Lee Byung Hun
  13. Song Joong Ki
  14. Ha Jung Woo
  15. Yoo Jae Suk

• Like 1

No offense, but to be honest, I can't find the same peace and cozy vibes lately in this forum since awards polling has been to be the main subject. I read some members pointed out the third party or not to be careful to express their opinion. This case has also happened on Twitter & IG until now. Some PPC shippers account do the same. And the consequences are more hate to PMY and even PSJ. I know we cannot avoid the negative comments or haters out there, but please just support them in a good way.  :heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, endensia said:

No offense, but to be honest, I can't find the same peace and cozy vibes lately in this forum since awards polling has been to be the main subject. I read some members pointed out the third party or not to be careful to express their opinion. This case has also happened on Twitter & IG until now. Some PPC shippers account do the same. And the consequences are more hate to PMY and even PSJ. I know we cannot avoid the negative comments or haters out there, but please just support them in a good way.  :heart:

I agree with you 100%! The thread stopped being as much fun as before when the voting intensity started. I hope people return to the fun, funny, and positive-energy shipping comments. :)

• Like 1

@endensia @tali58

It is just the trend right now until we get some update news. You do realized we pretty much post and spazz about everything regarding the 2 Parks already right? Plus if you feel you don't like where it's going then you need to post something else and I'm sure someone will follow. For now, I think its important to remind others to vote, because that will certainly give us something new to talk about if one or both should win an award. 

Leaving you off with this lovely stare off between Miso and Young Joon.

RCVONXI9_o.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I agree that voting is important, but we shouldn't let the nega vibes make people feel unconfortable reading some of our posts.

From now on, I propose to use the hidden function as much as possible if we want to talk about something sensitive so that everyone can still enjoy coming here.

Let's not forget that it is our love for PPC that lead us here and bringing us together. At the end, we all have the same goal. :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chrissy Dang said:

oh yea apparently its been going on. fansites suggested that fans report the problem to google so they would fix it.

{snipped}

Maybe it's also a good idea to let her agency, Namoo Actors, know. They're less likely to be ignored by Google.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Have no idea the difference between them ? haha

1. Simba is younger than Leon so should be smaller.

2. Simba's hairs is a bit messier than Leon.

3. Simba's face looks more innocent than Leon. Leon has a more naughty face. 

P/S: tVN voting page displayed a message that "Top 3 will be randomly exposed despite the ranking". What does it mean? Does it mean they randomly place 3 people in top 3 despite the ranking? Or does it mean the ranking of appearance (from left to right) of 3 actors who are ACTUALLY in top 3 is random? My question is: are the actors / dramas displayed in top 3 ACTUALLY in top 3? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Does it mean they randomly place 3 people in top 3 despite the ranking?

No.

Or does it mean the ranking of appearance (from left to right) of 3 actors who are ACTUALLY in top 3 is random?

Yes.

are the actors / dramas displayed in top 3 ACTUALLY in top 3?  

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My friends please vote for psj in AAA, hes now in 15 place after jcw, please lets support them for time being and after these votings we have so much time to talk about other stuffs, so please vote for them they deserve this bc of the joy and happiness that have broutgh in our life, dont sit back lets do our best.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, fasiou said:

My friends please vote for psj in AAA, hes now in 15 place after jcw, please lets support them for time being and after these votings we have so much time to talk about other stuffs, so please vote for them they deserve this bc of the joy and happiness that have broutgh in our life, dont sit back lets do our best.

Yes yes fighting