[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

23 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Complete categories and nominees for the APAN Star Awards. It looks like PMY and PSJ are nominated. I hope someone can translate:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004224972 

I can find Park Min Young name in two categories in the article but not Park Seo Joon. Can someone please confirm which categories they were nominated for? Thanks. 

And I agree. The AAA web was better developed than tVN Joyfest. Starple is an app so I have to start voting in Seoul Awards to compare.  

3 hours ago, mmac80 said:

PMY is in categories 8 & 10; while PSJ is in categories 9 and 13.

Apparently, one of the categories they're nominated for are Excellent Actress (for PMY obviously) and Top Excellent Actor (PSJ).

In two categories, which one is the other one? And what about best couple, can we hope that they will win? What do you think my friends?

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

PMY fanmeeting tickets were sold out within two minutes.:bawling: 

Wooooow, thats great. But why are you crying my dear friend?

Ohhh, dont be sad my dear you can go to other fan meetings of her, its just the begining

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

She had her first ever fanmeeting in 2016 to celebrate her 20th anniversary, after that I'm not sure if she has other fanmeeting again or not

That’s exactly my point. I don’t believe Park Min Young will hold fan meeting every so often. SHK has been in the industry for over 20 years yet she only had 1 fan meeting, as far as I’m concerned. So if not this time I don’t want to wait another 10-12 years to attend her fan meeting. And this time it suits me so well because I can make my time to be in South Korea at that time.

Well I’ll check back in a couple of days, maybe in a week

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

That’s exactly my point. I don’t believe Park Min Young will hold fan meeting every so often. SHK has been in the industry for over 20 years yet she only had 1 fan meeting, as far as I’m concerned. So if not this time I don’t want to wait another 10-12 years to attend her fan meeting. And this time it suits me so well because I can make my time to be in South Korea at that time.

Well I’ll check back in a couple of days, maybe in a week

Yes check again tomorrow, like what kitkatrmjung said

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY fanmeeting tickets were sold out within two minutes.:bawling: 

I’m so happy for her :bawling: So much love for PMY. 

Saw people complaining not being able to get tickets, hope namoo can add a 2nd date

• Like 2

Yes, fans can ask for more tickets, but with all respect and love to you all, why we compare pmy to shk, these are two different actress with two different attitudes, i like ssc too but this comparison is always here that is not a bad thing ofcourse but what im trying to say is that our couple are different you never know maybe their story is gonna be more beautiful more heartfluttering more interesting, there are many good things that can happen for them, lets just support them and do our best for them.

And my dear friends i really really pray that you can get tickets, be persistence and you will get what you want and if not, there is more oppurtunities dont get sad, but do your best till last minute.

Wish ppc and all of you the bestsss.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

Yes, fans can ask for more tickets, but with all respect and love to you all, why we compare pmy to shk, these are two different actress with two different attitudes, i like ssc too but this comparison is always here that is not a bad thing ofcourse but what im trying to say is that our couple are different you never know maybe their story is gonna be more beautiful more heartfluttering more interesting, there are many good things that can happen for them, lets just support them and do our best for them.

And my dear friends i really really pray that you can get tickets, be persistence and you will get what you want and if not, there is more oppurtunities dont get sad, but do your best till last minute.

Wish ppc and all of you the bestsss.

I'm not comparing PPC and SSC. And thank you for your wish, but being TOO optimistic sometime can drive me nuts. How many years since PMY started in the industry before she holds her first fan meeting? Not considering idols, how many actresses that have held fan meetings every 5 years or so? Also considering PMY is 32 now, and I don't even know if her next fan meeting I can arrange my schedule to be in South Korea.

Ok, enough of pissing off. I will try to dig for tickets now. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I'm not comparing PPC and SSC. And thank you for your wish, but being TOO optimistic sometime can drive me nuts. How many years since PMY started in the industry before she holds her first fan meeting? Not considering idols, how many actresses that have held fan meetings every 5 years or so? Also considering PMY is 32 now, and I don't even know if her next fan meeting I can arrange my schedule to be in South Korea.

Ok, enough of pissing off. I will try to dig for tickets now. 

Yes my dear do your best and i wish you can get ticket, and be sooo happy but if not dont be sad as i said we never know and im sure you can make it happen.

• Like 1