[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 hours ago, sonoma said:

You can see that the two photos are almost identical, and I believe that even a non-PPC fans surprised by the coincidence. If she want to avoid reporter gossip about it, it's too late , may be reporter already start writing about it

It can be coincidence. Lots of people do that pose with their dogs. The filters used in the 2 photos are not similar. I myself don’t see any problem. But now that she deleted it then things start to get weird. If she has nothing to worry about why deleted it?

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

It can be coincidence. Lots of people do that pose with their dogs. The filters used in the 2 photos are not similar. I myself don’t see any problem. But now that she deleted it then things start to get weird. If she has nothing to worry about why deleted it?

But we are talking about PP , every little thing can link them together , fans can even found out the brand name of her apron , and his latest IG location of the graffiti , talking about privacy lol, unless they cut all their social media, sure die hard MY fans blame PPC for her latest deleted post.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sonoma said:

But we are talking about PP , every little thing can link them together , fans can even found out the brand name of her apron , and his latest IG location of the graffiti , talking about privacy lol, unless they cut all their social media, sure die hard MY fans blame PPC for her latest deleted post.

PMY diehard "non Korean" fans are the ones who always blame PPC shippers but notice how diehard PSJ "Korean" fans did not blame PPC shippers when he deleted a lot of pics in his ig. Probably because of PSJ Korean fans knowing already the "open secret" about them. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, sonoma said:

It’s not like she hasn’t deleted her photos before. Every now and then she did delete photos, even way before she appeared in Whats Wrong With Sec Kim. Putting a blame on PP shippers as the reason she deleted her photo yesterday is ridiculous. There must be a reason she deleted it, not related to PP shippers. Maybe one day we’ll figure it out.

For the time being, I’ll sit back, relax, and enjoy the show :glasses: also need to get some popcorn.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY diehard "non Korean" fans are the ones who always blame PPC shippers but notice how diehard PSJ "Korean" fans did not blame PPC shippers when he deleted a lot of pics in his ig. Probably because of PSJ Korean fans knowing already the "open secret" about them. 

yes ‘non Korean’ diehard fans said  PPC ‘YY’ too much :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

It looks like she will keep Leon private now like PSJ is keeping Simba private now. B):joy:

Hoping I am wrong and she will replace it later with Leon's birthday pic. :tounge_xd:

if she now apparently wants to keep Leon private, alright then only these two innocents (Leon and Simba) know everything about the two lovebirds that others don't :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hoping I am wrong and she will replace it later with Leon's birthday pic. :tounge_xd:

D200_EE6_B-0_A0_F-4_DEB-_BF2_E-668780_E5

Hahaha I'm so happy that what I had in mind earlier that she will replace it with Leon birthday pic came true.

Yes she deleted because it may be redundant. She replaced with a celebration pic. No need for solid PMY to blame PPC shippers again. She is not affected by rumors, see. She just deleted it cause she will post a proper celebration pic. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I knew she would post a pic for Leon's BD like the other years.. that's why I wasn't surprised that she deleted that pic earlier..

Leon, the only boy to feature in PMY's IG every year....other boys can't relate. :lol: Nobody can't compete, let's face it -_-

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

This is just my delulu thought  

this photo probably taken yesterday, but she posted it today so everyone thinks she’s home celebrating his dog’s bday ,but actually she’s now celebrating chuseok with the dog’s Dad somewhere in a romantic place . :sweat_smile:

lol

Or maybe they walking their dogs in Han river  right now.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I have questions still:

1. The small decoration dog on the cake, why does he wear Santa Clause clothes? It’s not even close to Christmas????

2. Even if she posts Leon bday photo today that still doesn’t make her yesterday post redundant. They are different contexts. The only reason I could think of is she failed baking the cake for Leon so had to delete the photo because she can’t stand her epic failure in cake baking :joy: just for fun people. 

3. Late post?

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

I have questions still:

1. The small decoration dog on the cake, why does he wear Santa Clause clothes? It’s not even close to Christmas????

2. Even if she posts Leon bday photo today that still doesn’t make her yesterday post redundant. They are different contexts. The only reason I could think of is she failed baking the cake for Leon so had to delete the photo because she can’t stand her epic failure in cake baking :joy: just for fun people. 

3. Late post?

The Santa Claus attire last year was the cutest Leon wore in her opinion so she had it made as his cake figurine this year.

I cannot explain it well, but sometimes, I also do the same thing like deleting ig pics when I just think what I will post next would be better and about the same subject, I believe that is what she thought too. No need for fans to overanalyze as this happens to other people too when you think your next post would be better looking or would suit well with the quality of other photos on your ig feed. 

I personally believe the birthday celebration for Leon was yesterday and she was baking the cake when she took that selfie with Leon. 

41 minutes ago, Cansu Kaya said:

Today I think he has uploaded  photo of Leon.^_^  yesterday uploaded photo can be simba.:) The length of the feathers came as different:lol:

It was Leon yesterday. Simba has round eyes. Different eyes than Leon. See the difference:

from song_park03 ig

60_F0_FD76-2265-41_E5-9944-_E86_ED96_D6_

• Like 4

5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

The Santa Claus attire last year was the cutest Leon wore in her opinion so she had it made as his cake figurine this year.

I cannot explain it well, but sometimes, I also do the same thing like deleting ig pics when I just think what I will post next would be better and about the same subject, I believe that is what she thought too. No need for fans to overanalyze as this happens to other people too when you think your next post would be better looking or would suit well with the quality of other photos on your ig feed. 

I personally believe the birthday celebration for Leon was yesterday and she was baking the cake when she took that selfie with Leon. 

It was Leon yesterday. Simba has round eyes. Different eyes than Leon. See the difference:

from song_park03 ig

Idk about u guys but dont u think Simba  & Leon kinda represent their daddy and mommy?

Like Simba's eyes are smaller but u can tell he's probably more mischievous, kinda like PSJ lol

Meanwhile look at Leon's eyes, they're big & round, innocent like just like PMY

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5