[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, aquarius92 said:

Using apps for voting is very troublesome for me.

For Starple, not everyone can vote. Only them whose their device can support the apps can votes. -_- 

For Seoul awards, 100p per vote is ridiculous. It's so hard to vote. 

Thats why i prefer AAA & tVN awards voting system. :kiss_closed:

As the same as you. I gave up on Starple since APAN :unsure:

I prefer AAA & tvN, but as I see PSJ position at AAA nominee list, it's hard for him to beat k-idols.

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I am from Kazakhstan and i want to ask you. Are there anyone who couldnt register in global.yes24.com. cuz i really tried so hard to get dvd of WWWSK and gone for purchasing for foreigners website global.yes24.com. which required registration but did not succedeed with it. could you help me please. i really want to buy the dvd or blueray and share with you. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, roseanne95 said:

Hi everyone. I am from Kazakhstan and i want to ask you. Are there anyone who couldnt register in global.yes24.com. cuz i really tried so hard to get dvd of WWWSK and gone for purchasing for foreigners website global.yes24.com. which required registration but did not succedeed with it. could you help me please. i really want to buy the dvd or blueray and share with you. 

Try asking @secretarykim_BD on twitter, or @secretarykim_dvd on Instagram. They might be able to help you.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2018 at 5:30 AM, polydadmiac said:

She departed SK to fly to Paris on 3rd so she spent 2 days in August in SK there. She then flew from Paris to SG to Phuket back to SG. She came back 22nd August for Shiseido event. It means she flew to China 23rd Aug and came back to SK early 28th on the day of the interview to make a total of 3 days in SK in August counting to 28th.

PSJ departed SK for Guangzhou 23rd August.

Can we list this another coincidence?

No this is not coincidence, they are plan this. :DHow can someone have so many coincidence. I've been so busy lately but after open this tread and reading this why am i happy? :)

• Like 1