[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Yeesh. Here I thought Starple was sh****. But the Seoul Awards app takes the cake!

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

Ikr -_- 

It's so hard to earn points. We have to install games or what and then play it until what level :crazy:

If not, we also can earn points by watching videos and earn 5 point for each videos. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Japanese magazine interview for MNET

PMY said she was in Korea for only about 3 days in August as she was travelling so much. She mentioned going to China mid August. We all know in mid August she had SG Viu event and she went to Phuket and after that she went back to Singapore. She must be there 3rd week August and I know someone had an event in China 3rd week August.

COINCIDENCE AGAIN :tounge_wink:

Omo omo. Coincidence Couple indeed. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hmm...It seems the APAN Star Awards is still open. It's supposed to close at 9/28 23:59, but they didn't indicate a timezone. I was still able to vote as it's still 9/28 on my side of the world. 

PMY's lead at the APAN Star Awards had gone down from over 52K to just 35K in just 6 hours

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

Hmm...It seems the APAN Star Awards is still open. It's supposed to close at 9/28 23:59, but they didn't indicate a timezone. I was still able to vote as it's still 9/28 on my side of the world. 

PMY's lead at the APAN Star Awards had gone down from over 52K to just 35K in just 6 hours

Starple is interesting and so fishy. They said voting ends at 23:59 but did not indicate which time zone.

Then now at 3:30 am Korean time they closed the Actors voting tab but still left the Actresses tab open for voting????? And this morning at 4.30 am Korean time I still had 2 votes and still managed to vote fine. I hope I don’t have anything to do again with Starple.

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Starple is interesting and so fishy. They said voting ends at 23:59 but did not indicate which time zone.

Then now at 3:30 am Korean time they closed the Actors voting tab but still left the Actresses tab open for voting????? I hope I don’t have anything to do again with Starple.

Unfortunately we still have to use this whole joke app for AAA  round 2 voting. 

12 hours ago, fasiou said:

Another nerve-wrecking voting app, how can we vote? I dont know how to do it, please friends, kindly give the tips as always you do, bc i even cant find where are the games?!!

I have free time so i want to help. 

You click on the third tab at the bottom for charge points, then click on Bonus Charge it will bring you to a list of options you can click on to play games / do surveys, etc. to charge points.  Or you can just simply click on Video Charge to watch a 30s video and earn 5 points. Need 100 points per vote. We have 5 votes for actors and 5 votes for actresses = earn up to 1,000 points a day.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

APAN voting is such a joke why they closed actor voting but actress voting still open, if you want to be unfair and cheating, atleast dont be so obvious, where should I report this criminal case:triumph:

I have sent an email to complain but it doesn’t look like they have taken any action

Using apps for voting is very troublesome for me.

For Starple, not everyone can vote. Only them whose their device can support the apps can votes. -_- 

For Seoul awards, 100p per vote is ridiculous. It's so hard to vote. 

Thats why i prefer AAA & tVN awards voting system. :kiss_closed:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, aquarius92 said:

Using apps for voting is very troublesome for me.

For Starple, not everyone can vote. Only them whose their device can support the apps can votes. -_- 

For Seoul awards, 100p per vote is ridiculous. It's so hard to vote. 

Thats why i prefer AAA & tVN awards voting system. :kiss_closed:

AAA Round 2 will use starple. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1