[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

these crazy fans shamelessly commented on psj ig photos saying how they hate him now bcoz he deleted ffw photos and demanded him to delete his photos with pmy and director too. how dare you?!! i feel bad for psj. actor or not, he is entitled to have his privacy and to have this kind of thing coming from so called fans is sickening.. 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

You got my respect  @minseojoon  :D 

That peach always got me blushing whenever i look at it. :sweat_smile: 

Have you heard that some fans ,well not really fans of him tho,but mostly ppl who ship him with his past costar choose to leave his side and vote for other actor just because he deleted his photos with his Co-star in ffmw?

Lol Well, good riddance then. He doesn't need those kind of fans. It shows that they stan him for all the wrongs reasons. And how many fans are we talking abt? I bet only few shippers, not worth wasting time...From now on, only his true fans will stay beside him and it's good. 

• Like 4

guys..sadly, we will not be able to catch up with the gap. maybe he will receive the award. same as Baeksang awards. other actors' fans said..during baeksang vote, they also complained to Baeksang because his votes were too fishy. but as you know, he received it. now..I don't think it's just manipulation by his fans(maybe..by fnc.) he has no such many enthusiastic fans. if he had, his drama dvd wouldn't have been canceled because of so much lack of quantity. All we can do now is..Whatever the result..keep voting for parkpark.(Korean fans even didn't receive an answer by starple) Though psj may not receive the award, I hope we won't be disappointed..     

• Sad 8

Just report all bashers do not quarrel at PSJ IG. 

Just report bashers and post love and support for him instead. 

Brave PSJ he knows this is voting period for an award show yet he does not mind. It will show who are fake and who are real fans. 

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

guys..sadly, we will not be able to catch up with the gap. maybe he will receive the award. same as Baeksang awards. other actors' fans said..during baeksang vote, they also complained to Baeksang because his votes were too fishy. but as you know, he received it. now..I don't think it's just manipulation by his fans(maybe..by fnc.) he has no such many enthusiastic fans. if he had, his drama dvd wouldn't have been canceled because of so much lack of quantity. All we can do now is..Whatever the result..keep voting for parkpark.(Korean fans even didn't receive an answer by starple) Though psj may not receive the award, I hope we won't be disappointed..     

Let us make Kstar Group feel our presence so they will also give the other award like Best Actor to PSJ. Meantime there are still many days to go so let us do our best.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

these crazy fans shamelessly commented on psj ig photos saying how they hate him now bcoz he deleted ffw photos and demanded him to delete his photos with pmy and director too. how dare you?!! i feel bad for psj. actor or not, he is entitled to have his privacy and to have this kind of thing coming from so called fans is sickening.. 

Lmao. It will just make him sick of his co-star X fans and their shippers more and more.

Regarding the votes, let just keep voting and complaining. Please do not give up. You will never know what happens the next day. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

There is still hope until it's over. We need to vote until the last second. Let us show them that without cheating Park Seo Joon has millions of fans supporting him win or loose. 

Let's try not speak of JHI anymore or he might become famous. 

We just focus on PSJ and PMY. fighting guys :))

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

35 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Whoever believes she had a slipped finger, like this post. Whoever believes she intentionally threw hints to PP shippers, give other reactions :joy: I don't know but I can't stop laughing :joy::joy::joy: PMY is so funny. 

41527298_733975853601637_241520554672337

@polydadmiac oooooo eeemmmm giiieee is this true? what? I mean why follow PSJ instead hehehe.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2