[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, fasiou said:

Lets just do our best and send request to kstar group for taking actions, and lets be positive everythings gonna be alright and more than it, gonna be great im sure

Is it only me? I just can vote 2 heart only for each day? Can someone tell me how can i collect heart. :)

1 hour ago, blueskai12 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnknMP_jod8/?taken-by=parkparkreallove

I came across this in IG - a comparison between WWWSK bed scene vs FFMY bed scene. This PPC shipper was posting some comparisons to show PPC is real and the other ship is fake because they thought the other ship's fan has been bashing PMY (pmy_plastic_surgery IG).

Whoever liked someone so much or fell in love surely felt the emotions PMY/PSJ showed in the bed scene. This makes all previous bed scenes of PSJ (including FFMY and A Witch's Love pure acting and kinda awkward actually (compare his hands' positions!)). At that time before the dating rumour I was thinking 

- PMY/PSJ were not dating anyone before WWWSK, or

- If they were not in some kind of relationship, they were falling for each other during the filming (who couldn't ! the blockbuster date with fireworks, dinner, hardworking cow, the stares, the smiles.... were all so lovelyyy)

Although I only wrote my first post here after the finale, but after ep 13 I already put my feet into this ship 

I don't meant to "add oil to the fire" already created by this shipping war, but really hope fans of the other ship just grow up, fall in love, get a life, and stop bashing PMY. KJW might be with someone else already (Yoo Yeon Seok - a long term relationship indeed).

https://www.soompi.com/article/840305wpp/kim-ji-won-and-yoo-yeon-seok-spotted-dating-agency-responds

There's a saying: What goes around comes around. 

We can't control what others say or do. The only thing that we can control is our thoughts and actions. So just ignore the negativity. Don't let it get to you. 

I don't support either any account that bashes Park Min Young or any account that tries to prove Park-Park is a real couple. It is their personal lives. Bashing people because they did plastic surgery but not looking at their talent or how hard they've been working to earn their position today is just very immature, childish and ignorant. Trying to put someone down so yourself / the person you support can look better is a sign of weakness and having no life. We should feel pity for them, not angry. On the other hand, trying to prove that your ship is real is also ridiculous. It is full of themselves. They just try to prove that they are the winners and others are losers.

Guys, my opinion is whether PPC has been dating or is dating, has nothing for us to go and prove to the world. If they decided not to make it public, please respect them. We support them to be together in real life, and we have fun in the process of shipping. But please respect their private lives. It is their lives, not ours. No one has the right to prove anything on their personal lives. 

Keep calm and cast more votes for PPC in APAN. Focus.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

On 9/11/2018 at 11:30 PM, Matilda_Anne said:

these crazy fans shamelessly commented on psj ig photos saying how they hate him now bcoz he deleted ffw photos and demanded him to delete his photos with pmy and director too. how dare you?!! i feel bad for psj. actor or not, he is entitled to have his privacy and to have this kind of thing coming from so called fans is sickening.. 

My guess is that he anticipated negative comments from such "fans." He's always proceeded with his career and his personal life in a very planned, honest way, and he's not changing his priorities for some crazy, immature, nasty little girls.

He has said before that he hopes his hard work will speak to any critics, and has only shared what he chooses about his personal life. We saw that when he got so many critical comments about how he's wrong for the part in WWWSK.  All those nasty critics totally changed their tune when they saw him in the role, and now everyone says no one else could have played this role.  So I would bet that if the PPC is for real, once they make it public, those anti-fans will change their tune. 

• Like 2

On 9/13/2018 at 10:33 PM, polydadmiac said:

Can’t help laughing :joy: this ship is definitely the funniest one. Really his Instagram post is so smelly:joy:

OH My goodness my fellow shippers are so damn hilarious. This comparisons cracked me up.

Since he always active on instagram so he probably knows about this guy , 

Can’t stop lau:joy:ghing 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3