[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I have been here from the very first day, first page, many times a silent lurker, i loveeee this couple, i loveee their personality, i want the best for them, and  i cant stand unfair things that happens to them so im here now very actively because i believe we should fight for happiness of our beloved, its not negativity in trying to get back what  was yours, just think about it, we are here in this world to do our best, please lets not give up. Lets try again and again, lets do everything that is needed its from the bottom of my heart. Lets support them, they deserve it.

Edited by fasiou
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

This is the votes gap between Park Seo Joon and JHI in ~ 5 hrs from 10:12pm to 3:06 am GMT time.

825_B9_BB9-6_B80-462_A-94_CD-_EB08_AF713

It technically went up very steadily. Tell me any human being that can create this vote pattern!!!!!

Yeah a technical issue might cause a short term glitch, but with such extended duration I am forced to admit that a bot is the most probable explanation.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, eleda said:

Is he trying to change his image to a mature one. I noticed after  wwwsk he doesn’t wear denim jeans anymore.:D

He has looked like a man who knows what he wants for a while now,  so I doubt he's trying to change his image to that. He's already there. B). However,  I have noticed that he often posts more fashion-style photos and less personal ones after he has finished important photoshoots. Maybe that's the reason? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

This is the votes gap between Park Seo Joon and JHI in ~ 5 hrs from 10:12pm to 3:06 am GMT time.

825_B9_BB9-6_B80-462_A-94_CD-_EB08_AF713

It technically went up very steadily. Tell me any human being that can create this vote pattern!!!!!

Definitely looks fishy 

19 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

PMY lead has down around 3k in less than an hour.

:bawling:

That’s ok she’s gaining votes again.

The actors voting bots probably have stopped. The rate has changed now. You can clearly tell. Since we are from all countries, please spread the message to people in your country about this fishy voting pattern for APAN. We need to voice ourselves. Now we have data to prove that voting pattern is strange. Please spread the words. But please choose words carefully so as not to point fingers at anyone. Thank you.

And please keep voting. I’ll set up my laptop to monitor the votes change for us.

• Like 2

Guys, lets continue to vote for PSJ. Gap is now at 142k. Don't get discouraged. With teamwork, nothing is impossible. Always private message for tips since this is an open forum. Happy voting! B)

P.S. Just think of all the spazzing and gushing we'll do if they'll win an award together and be in one frame. We can do thiss :wub:

• Like 3

How can i send private massage here? Im talking with some friends in private madsage but thats because they sent me first so i can reply, but i really dont know how to start it, i would be very thankful if you help me in this case. Im bad at this because i have always been a silent lurker.:rolleyes:

22 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Not only his handsome face but also his “apple” 

wait , wait, what did you called it again?

was it apple or peach? @minseojoon

hohohohoho

Apple or Peach, doesn't matter.....

Describes the same delectable "fruit" 2018new_chigua_thumb.png

qp8qhNm.gif

But I would advise not to stare at it too long....

Somebody might give you the evil glare 2018new_yinxian_org.png

14qUEE8.gif

Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ms. Park.

We all know it's for your eyes only, but we can't help it 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

We are just giving him more of an EGO boost 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

677a1560gy1fv5xdpa8izg20dw0e1u0z.gif

• LOL 8

You got my respect  @minseojoon  :D 

That peach always got me blushing whenever i look at it. :sweat_smile: 

23 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ is so brave not minding how fans will feel by his actions deleting instagram pics. 

And do these bitter other shippers think PSJ will not side with PMY if they kept on bashing her in his instagram? They better accept reality and move on.

Have you heard that some fans ,well not really fans of him tho,but mostly ppl who ship him with his past costar choose to leave his side and vote for other actor just because he deleted his photos with his Co-star in ffmw?

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

51 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Have you heard that some fans ,well not really fans of him tho,but mostly ppl who ship him with his past costar choose to leave his side and vote for other actor just because he deleted his photos with his Co-star in ffmw?

Hello PPC shipper ...
sorry if I was just a silent reader all this time, I have been following this thread just starting the PPC from beginning, but to write I not be brave because of my terrible english :joy:
yes I also heard that from my friend PPC shipper, and yesterday I read in IG that who ship him w/ past co-star leave his side to vote another actor :cry:

• Sad 1