[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, sheilajones said:

@peanut1024 maybe because he wants to refresh, what he did reminded me of my parents advice (in order for you to move forward delete your past think about your present) that maybe the reason why he deleted and let WWWSK stay in his IG because someone out there in the picture is his present.. I kinda uses my profession here again.. investigating again..

i think he did not delete wwwsk photos because it was his latest work. i read somewhere on ig he kept photos from sep 2017 onward only.. 

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

i think he did not delete wwwsk photos because it was his latest work. i read somewhere on ig he kept photos from sep 2017 onward only.. 

Yeah, but take note he couldve left the ffmy photos since it was one of his successful dramas but he also deleted those. Hmmm :wub:

1 minute ago, eleda said:

I wonder if he’s still in la. It’s still early there if he is. He can’t sleep so he deleted pics. :hushed: He deleted the banner with pmy. Here I thought girls are the emotional one. :P

Oh. Didnt notice that he deleted the one with the WWSK poster. Gaaaah this is so mind boggling :sweatingbullets::tears:

• Like 1

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

@Matilda_Anne maybe because September is a special month that is why? I kinda believe now that maybe 2016 is the courting stage 2017 is the start of the relationship and 2018 is the marriage stage, I kinda believe the news now, somehow,, well its just my delulu mind I am just overthinking but who knows right?

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Why they dont take any action? Why the crazy voting is the same? I wish tommorow morning when i get up everything be fixed and psj be in 1 place, is it a impossible wish? 

@fasiou see, they only said that they will take actions on it, but still the same.. they don't stand their words..

Finally i can votes! :lol:

But after using my lil sister's phone -_-

Hopefully it can help ! Finger cross! 

14 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

MY is the only lady left on his IG now :phew: but don’t get too excited just yet. I hope he didn’t get hacked.

This is just a spam to remind you KEEP VOTING :)

Just checking PSJ's IG right now. I hope so he didn't get hacked! :o

• Like 1

He deleted all the picture before FFMW, and from what I read all these commets on his IG post with Kim Ji Won, I swear I wanna punch their face, Joonwoon shippers give for PMY many bad words and they are delulu, maybe he want to be clearly right now, he take the actionand he want to protect PMY? It's just my thought

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

First, I do not think he is hacked because HE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE HE DELETED MANY PICS TOO EARLY 2018 

Also, hackers are not choosy what to delete. They delete everything in the account usually. And no WWWSK fan (if ever the hacker is) would delete the WWWSK Banner with his sweet long message of thanks. 

He deleted

1. All photos prior to Sept 2017 (hmmm October 2017 was when someone posted in a Korean site about them dating :o:D)

2. He deleted all pics with Simba even the 2018 ones (only 1 Simba pic is left)

3. He also left one pic with his friends Hyung Sik and Tae Hyung.

4. He deleted Team PSJ at WWWSK set pic.

5. He deleted the WWWSK banner. 

THE ONLY FEMALE LEFT NOW IN HIS IG IS PMY. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

First, I do not think he is hacked because HE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE HE DELETED MANY PICS TOO EARLY 2018 

Also, hackers are not choosy what to delete. They delete everything in the account usually. And no WWWSK fan (if ever the hacker is) would delete the WWWSK Banner with his sweet long message of thanks. 

He deleted

1. All photos prior to Sept 2017 (hmmm October 2017 was when someone posted in a Korean site about them dating :o:D)

2. He deleted all pics with Simba even the 2018 ones (only 1 Simba pic is left)

3. He also left one pic with his friends Hyung Sik and Tae Hyung.

4. He deleted Team PSJ at WWWSK set pic.

5. He deleted the WWWSK banner. 

THE ONLY FEMALE LEFT NOW IN HIS IG IS PMY. :joy:

he deleted a vid where he was playing computer game on wwwsk set and a couple of photos while filming wwwsk (ie the one he was walking if im not mistaken).. maybe he kept some wwwsk photos because the drama is still showing in some countries.. anyhow he definitely managed to steer my attention away from the whole voting drama lol...

• LOL 5