[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Notice how different PSJ's Body Language is with PMY:

Lol, poor LTH :lol:

9 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Let us make Kstar Group feel our presence so they will also give the other award like Best Actor to PSJ. Meantime there are still many days to go so let us do our best.

Yes, how I miss them and wish to see them appear together in public again anytime soon and this event will be one of the chances. It will be broadcasted in TVN after all. They should have Buijangnim if there'll Kim Biso and vice versa >.<

• Like 3

I would like to think it's all honest mistakes but the timing are "coincidence" again. 

During WWWSK airing she accidentally followed PHS fan. I would like to think she is sending a message that she saw the support and thankful.

After her interview which were scheduled to be released the next day, PMY accidentally liked set of WWWSK wedding photos with handsome PSJ on the first pic. My delulu mind says its as if to say I like him but I have to deny. :lol:

B558030_D-30_E1-406_B-96_B4-8_E1_E16639_

Then today, she accidentally followed PPC shipper ig account. I think she was sending the message she was amused at the collage tagged to her with Filipino celebrity Luke marriage proposal tweet and PSJ on boxing pose. :lol:

47_C3027_F-_DB00-47_AC-8_B44-_C4_ADF13_C

I mean, as fans we know how smart PMY is. That being said, I just could not reconcile it with her "mistakes" in liking and following on instagram. I have been on instagram since 2013 and I am fond of stalking ig posts, yet I have not accidentally followed someone ever.  My common mistake is to accidentally press the Save to Collection badge. 

So, I sort of agree that it may not be totally accidental at all. :tounge_xd::joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2018 at 9:26 AM, parkparkloveu said:

I would like to think it's all honest mistakes but the timing are "coincidence" again. 

During WWWSK airing she accidentally followed PHS fan. I would like to think she is sending a message that she saw the support and thankful.

After her interview which were scheduled to be released the next day, PMY accidentally liked set of WWWSK wedding photos with handsome PSJ on the first pic. My delulu mind says its as if to say I like him but I have to deny. :lol:

Then today, she accidentally followed PPC shipper ig account. I think she was sending the message she was amused at the collage tagged to her with Filipino celebrity Luke marriage proposal tweet and PSJ on boxing pose. :lol:

I mean, as fans we know how smart PMY is. That being said, I just could not reconcile it with her "mistakes" in liking and following on instagram. I have been on instagram since 2013 and I am fond of stalking ig posts, yet I have not accidentally followed someone ever.  My common mistake is to accidentally press the Save to Collection badge. 

So, I sort of agree that it may not be totally accidental at all. :tounge_xd::joy:

Haha I feel like all PPC shippers feel the same way as u and u just happened to speak for us. Some of us were just afraid to admit it or being modest about how PPC behaved lol

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

For those with Instagram accounts, could you please report this user: pmy_plastic_surgery 

Thanks! 

Done.

I’m not lying, I’m in tears right now. 

It hurts me .

i hope no one comments anything there. Just report that account. If we comment something the person will be happy, just report and block.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2018 at 9:26 AM, parkparkloveu said:

Follow could be unintentionally because she unfollowed it very quickly afterwards, however still enough time for account owner to capture pic??? But the like of PSJ wedding photo in WWWSK was there for quite a while. I think it was more than 50% intentional. 

Not sure if this accidentally like/follow happened to her previously but not getting captured (bcos she had much less attention prior to WWWSK) or this only happened after WWWSK. But it was only captured after WWWSK.

In her interview with Grazia Sep issue she said she has no idea about technology or devices. She is not sure about operation or data structure of IG so she could some time accidentally liked a photo on IG. 

Whether you choose to believe her, it’s your own choice. I choose to believe her. It must be true she does not know how IG works after 3 yrs of use :sweat_smile: It must be true she does not know IG operation / data structure so she accidentally clicked like on the ‘very-related’ stuff to PSJ (although I cant find any correlation between IG data structure and her clicking like on a photo) :lol:. It must be true, she does not know anything about technology / devices so she always owns latest Apple iphone models :glasses:

If I were her, if I had to place in an explanation, I’d put the blame on iphone X or ios 11.4 Just say sth along the line of iphone X touch sensor is crap, or ios 11.4 is so lagging, making it much easier to slip fingers and accidentally hit like / follow buttons on IG. That will align well with her 'accidentally like / unfollow' pattern after WWWSK and that would at least make it much easier for me to work on believing her :glasses:

P/S: Regarding that IG pmy_plastic_surgery account, please just hit report account to inappropriate content - harassment / bullying. People can't attack you if you don't show any attention to them or whatever they bring up. So please just ignore it. Next time people if they want to bash someone, be more creative. I'm getting tired and bored with this bashing reason. 

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Follow could be unintentionally because she unfollowed it very quickly afterwards, however still enough time for account owner to capture pic???

But the like of PSJ wedding photo in WWWSK was there for quite a while. I think it was more than 50% intentional. Not sure if this accidentally like/follow happened to her previously but not getting captured (bcos she had much less attention prior to WWWSK) or this only happened after WWWSK. But since  it was only captured after WWWSK.

In her interview with Grazia Sep issue she said she has no idea about technology or devices. She is not sure about operation or data structure of IG so she could some time accidentally liked a photo on IG. 

Whether you choose to believe her, it’s your own choice. I choose to believe her. It must be true she does not know how IG works after 3 yrs of use. It must be true she does not know IG operation / data structure so she accidentally clicked like on the ‘very-related’ stuff to PSJ (although I cant find any correlation between IG data structure and her clicking like on a photo). It must be true, she does not know anything about technology / devices so she always owns latest Apple iphone models.

If I were her, if I have to lie, I’ll put the blame on iphone X. Just say sth along the line of iphone X touch sensor is crap making it much easier to slip fingers and accidentally hit like / follow buttons on IG. That would at least make it easier for me to work on believing her :glasses:

but she's the one taught Psj  how to use the app kakatalk, remember that interview ? lol,  I doubt that she does not know how IG works after 3 yrs of use, and she had Twitter account before , and she still has weibo account .

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mimixemix said:

You got my respect  @minseojoon  :D 

That peach always got me blushing whenever i look at it. :sweat_smile: 

Have you heard that some fans ,well not really fans of him tho,but mostly ppl who ship him with his past costar choose to leave his side and vote for other actor just because he deleted his photos with his Co-star in ffmw?

I agree. Those aren't real fans. People like these are ridiculous, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't care if he loses them as "fans."

Her explanation about not knowing anything about technology is like not knowing Simba is a lion. Sorry PMY but as a fan I know how smart you are. You are the brains in Busted the way you solve problems. :joy:

Haters are envious fans of deleted persons in instagram. Do not mind them. Just mass report. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mmac80 said:

For those with Instagram accounts, could you please report this user: pmy_plastic_surgery 

Thanks! 

Done.. o.m.g that is really fake account. She or he's really got blinded with jealously and posting bad things about park min young. She's more than evil she's demon. Goshhh haters gonna be haters.. :angry:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Its even down by 10k from last night so there is still hope if only all international PSJ and PPC fanbases will unite still a long way to go more than 2 weeks to go

@parkparkloveu I always adore your positive attitude, but I almost want to give up, I doubt PSJ would catch up, but I always believe in the power of MASS VOTING, pls PARKPARK SHIPPERS please focus now on VOTING let's make him WIN, its the only chance to see them in one frame, but hey I can't still vote because of this restricted device thing.. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sheilajones said:

@parkparkloveu I always adore your positive attitude, but I almost want to give up, I doubt PSJ would catch up, but I always believe in the power of MASS VOTING, pls PARKPARK SHIPPERS please focus now on VOTING let's make him WIN, its the only chance to see them in one frame, but hey I can't still vote because of this restricted device thing.. 

It may be a positive attitude for PSJ side but it is also cautious attitude on PMY votes, voting is for 20 days and it is still 16 days to go. Not even halfway. PMY is up against idols who are experts in Mass Voting.

As you said, power of mass voting is the key. 

Starple promised to make it fair. Let's see what they will do. They also promised to do something on restricted device error for some Android phones.

I say the real race would be near the deadline. 

Meantime, Apan Star Awards is having contests starting today for free tickets to the show, i'm seeing a lot of PSJ Korean fans joining the contest. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/12/2018 at 8:50 AM, parkparkloveu said:

There is still more than 2 weeks to go. Even PMY lead we cannot really say as of now she will win. We always just have keep on fighting. Hopefully KStar Group will be true to their promise of guaranteeing a fair voting.

@parkparkloveu if the KSTAR group is really handle this well, but why do I feel like its still not handled..

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sheilajones said:

@parkparkloveu if the KSTAR group is really handle this well, but why do I feel like its still not handled..

Lets just do our best and send request to kstar group for taking actions, and lets be positive everythings gonna be alright and more than it, gonna be great im sure

• Like 2