Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I'm really sorry guys, I wish I could help but mine still "restricted device''.. all I can do now is to tell my friends and family to vote for our parkpark couple specially seojoonna, he badly needed it..

• Like 1

I know that what's happening is really fishy but I really feel bad that people are bashing JHI and even resulting to asking people to boycott his drama (which is quite good tbh). Let us stop doing something like this and try to solve the problem without bringing other people down. I mean, the guy may not have anything to do with this. I'm not defending him or anything but I guess, it's just too much. Just my two cents. We don't want that to happen to our beloved #parkparkcouple, if the roles were reversed. -_-

• Like 3

Just now, peanut1024 said:

I know that what's happening is really fishy but I really feel bad that people are bashing JHI and even resulting to asking people to boycott his drama (which is quite good tbh). Let us stop doing something like this and try to solve the problem without bringing other people down. I mean, the guy may not have anything to do with this. I'm not defending him or anything but I guess, it's just too much. Just my two cents. We don't want that to happen to our beloved #parkparkcouple, if the roles were reversed. -_-

@peanut1024 if only we knew who does this fishy things, hope this will be resolved by the STARAPLE APP and hope that the APANSTARAWARDS will take actions too..

please update me the voting status.. thanks

17 minutes ago, sheilajones said:

@peanut1024 if only we knew who does this fishy things, hope this will be resolved by the STARAPLE APP and hope that the APANSTARAWARDS will take actions too..

please update me the voting status.. thanks

Yeah, hoping for that too. Let's just be vigilant in sending our complaints and voting at the same time :wub:

Update: Currently 118k lead, from 121k. 

this is a public forum, anything you post here can be read by anyone including non-fans. so be sure what you post here, you want them to read too.

vote vote and vote give hearts

whether or not its true the other party is cheating, let us show to them and APAN organizers that our fandom is big and a force to reckon with, so they won't mess with us and be fair.

In the past, Korean Awards voting shows have a lot of records of controversies they will especially do this if they think no fans will notice or complain. Better to let our voices be heard so they will be fair

F3_B05_FFA-50_FE-4_F3_B-_AE49-14693177_F

5 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

These days we've been so stressful because of this kapan vote, hope we can back to our beautiful and peaceful days soon,when we just spazzing our beautiful Park Park couple, fighting

The intense voting is also due to PPC shippers wanting this opportunity to see them together again in public because if not for award shows it is very seldom to see past Korean drama couples together again. What can you spazz on if you won't be seeing them together in public anymore? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

this is a public forum, anything you post here can be read by anyone including non-fans. so be sure what you post here, you want them to read too.

vote vote and vote give hearts

whether or not its true the other party is cheating, let us show to them and APAN organizers that our fandom is big and a force to reckon with, so they won't mess with us and be fair.

In the past, Korean Awards voting shows have a lot of records of controversies they will especially do this if they think no fans will notice or complain. Better to let our voices be heard so they will be fair

The intense voting is also due to PPC shippers wanting this opportunity to see them together again in public because if not for award shows it is very seldom to see past Korean drama couples together again. What can you spazz on if you won't be seeing them together in public anymore? 

Yeah you're right, there should be rain first if we want to see a rainbow, that's why fighting

• Like 4

Hai guys, does anyone here know what are they talking about in the following video? There are 3 more videos, you can check directly to the link below..

• Like 3

I think i could delete that, but pleaseeee guys my dear friends be careful, and delete massages that are somehow confidential

I really want to participate in the voting, but still unable to install due to restricted device things,, I hope Starple admin could fix this issue immediately! If anyone know how to fix it please let me know.. 

5 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

I really want to participate in the voting, but still unable to install due to restricted device things,, I hope Starple admin could fix this issue immediately! If anyone know how to fix it please let me know.. 

@seratward01 were the same ..

I know we are all disappointed and frustrated but let's think positive.

There are still plenty of days to go, anything can happen.

Even if he's not winning this one, he still can wins another award moreover it doesn't prevent him to attend that event (if his schedule allows him)

Also I highly doubt that any actor would be involved in these things so please refrain saying negative stuffs.

We can't behave like them ( and don't want to be called out), let's play it fair and right while being all cool and classy like our PPC. -_-

• Like 2

1 hour ago, peanut1024 said:

Yeah, hoping for that too. Let's just be vigilant in sending our complaints and voting at the same time :wub:

Update: Currently 118k lead, from 121k. 

@peanut1024 that's too big, I'm still hopeful that we can bring him again to number 1..

38 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

Are u sure its restricted? Do you do the tips correctly? Because i wasnt able so i asked friends that some are here so now i can vote, so explain in details your doings and the error.

40 minutes ago, sheilajones said:

@peanut1024 that's too big, I'm still hopeful that we can bring him again to number 1..

They catched up in 5 hours we just should do our best and we need a genius to do the same and dont tell me its cheating and etc its fighting back im a very honest person but i cant stand cheating and wining by that, we should do something, my dear friends if you can do something do that, God will help us.fightinggg

Edited by fasiou
  • Like 2

I kinda feel bad too. Lets stop talking about the vote already then. And lets go back to the way before the Vote started. And just focus on our couple, their whereabouts and activities. 

If he lost the popularity award then let it be. Lets just hoping he would get other more prestigious award like best actor or something. 

But please keep voting daily. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sheilajones said:

They were able to overtake PSJ's lead of 85,000 in 5 hours! Considering that PSJ has a larger fanbase, if we could not do that, then what they did last Saturday was indeed fishy. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AnnAnn88 said:

I kinda feel bad too. Lets stop talking about the vote already then. And lets go back to the way before the Vote started. And just focus on our couple, their whereabouts and activities. 

If he lost the popularity award then let it be. Lets just hoping he would get other more prestigious award like best actor or something. 

But please keep voting daily. 

We won't mind losing in a fair fight. That is the consensus of the people here. 

In Korean Awards Shows, usually only winners are attending, if one of them won't have an award then lesser chance of seeing them together again in one frame.

• Like 3