• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

It reached 180k 

Its 149k in mine though. Screenshot it everytime I opened the app. Wanted to make analysis on it. Hahahhha. I am glad at least it shows some improvement. Please keep voting and adding new account!!!! Fingers cross.

34 minutes ago, fasiou said:

I have a question, how many accounts can we have in one device? 2 or 3? And if im not wrong they said the 3 will not count? 

They said it was 2 acc max. But i think it need to be same 2 acc on each device. Mine since i got 5 acc i forgot which acc for which device, then one day 2 of my accounts was blocked due to abnormal voting and now iam losing 4 votes each day. Be careful....

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

trans~

It was a happy shooting. #a cold, bye, bbye

seems like she caught a cold...:bawling:

Did her caption srsly include "bye bye" lol cuz if yes then r they communicating to one another? PSJ with his hand wavinng emoji and here PMY with her byebye caption 

• Like 1

Top ten Korean Actors Best Kissers

Park Seo Joon for What's Wrong With Secretary Kim in the list :joy:

1 minute ago, Chrissy Dang said:

Did her caption srsly include "bye bye" lol cuz if yes then r they communicating to one another? PSJ with his hand wavinng emoji and here PMY with her byebye caption 

Her caption means she has a cold for the past few days after she arrived from Europe but she is okey now no more colds. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, fasiou said:

I have a question, how many accounts can we have in one device? 2 or 3? And if im not wrong they said the 3 will not count? 

I have away more than 2 hearts per days.

4 hours ago, AnnAnn88 said:

They said it was 2 acc max. But i think it need to be same 2 acc on each device. Mine since i got 5 acc i forgot which acc for which device, then one day 2 of my accounts was blocked due to abnormal voting and now iam losing 4 votes each day. Be careful....

Ok thanks my dear