Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

39 minutes ago, AnnAnn88 said:

I kinda feel bad too. Lets stop talking about the vote already then. And lets go back to the way before the Vote started. And just focus on our couple, their whereabouts and activities. 

If he lost the popularity award then let it be. Lets just hoping he would get other more prestigious award like best actor or something. 

But please keep voting daily. 

We should support them its our duty as fans pleasee lets just focus on voting and winning and finding a way for catching them up, after this we have many to talk about but for time being just voting

Edited by fasiou
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

They were able to overtake PSJ's lead of 85,000 in 5 hours! Considering that PSJ has a larger fanbase, if we could not do that, then what they did last Saturday was indeed fishy. 

@parkparkloveu yes its indeed fishy, what we can do is to complaint. but why? am I just the one who notice that seems like our complaint has not been address?

• Like 2

I sent a complaint to them two days ago and this is what they replied 

Hello, this is STARPLE.

Please excuse me for answering the same questions.
First of all, thank you for your valuable feedback.
I'll answer your inquiry.

1. Do not provide differential Venetheets according to ranking. We will take action on the community that posted the message.
2. I don't reset the number of midnight votes every day. (Only the voting rights provided on a daily basis will be initialized.)
We will check the details of the vote that did not take place for 15 minutes, and then take action and announce.
3. Only two emails per device are required. We will delete the cache you told you about, reinstall it and sign up again.
I will try to make this a more transparent and fair vote.

Thank you.
STARPLE.
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Hello, this is STARPLE.

1. Do not provide differential Venetheets according to ranking. We will take action on the community that posted the message.
2. I don't reset the number of midnight votes every day. (Only the voting rights provided on a daily basis will be initialized.)
We will check the details of the vote that did not take place for 15 minutes, and then take action and announce.
3. Only two emails per device are required. We will delete the cache you told you about, reinstall it and sign up again.

Thank you.
STARPLE.

I feel so dumb reading this. What is Venetheets??? Is that even an English word?

• LOL 4

To say he lost when IT IS NOT EVEN HALFWAY YET is not the correct mindset especially since PSJ is the one with a larger fanbase and the real popular one! 

Some say we better continue spazzing than vote, BUT WHAT CAN WE SPAZZ ABOUT IF WE WONT HAVE NEW UPDATES OF THEM TOGETHER. Award shows are also related to shipping happiness. Because it is where celebs are seen together again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Hello, this is STARPLE.

Thank you.
STARPLE.

#THAT FAIR VOTE??? WHERE IS THAT NOW? IS IT REALLY FAIR??? I AM STILL QUESTIONING ABOUT IF THEY REALLY HANDLED THE SITUATION, BUT WELL AT LEAST THEY ALREADY KNEW THE PROBLEM..

• Like 2

Just now, mimixemix said:

I guess those who got replied by them were using their real personal information when they sent their complaints.

@mimixemix hopefully they will address it, but what am I noticing now is still the same..  

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

So it means it will be solved? Everythings going to back as were and it will be a fair voting? And how you sent your complain to them?

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Hello, this is STARPLE.

Thank you.
STARPLE.

i dont understand this reply.. what is venetheets? 

1 minute ago, peanut1024 said:

Omo. Its true. Now down to 47 posts, last pic is from 2017 :o

He keeps the pics related to WWWSK and PMY though. Let’s see what happens next.

By the way, please keep voting

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

PSJ deleted many posts in his IG?!:hushed:

wow... yes PSJ deleted many post, its only 47 post in his IG right now :o

Just now, polydadmiac said:

He keeps the pics related to WWWSK and PMY though. Let’s see what happens next

Yeah, that's what I noticed too.:sweatingbullets: A lot of things going through my mind right now. 

1 minute ago, peanut1024 said:

Yeah, that's what I noticed too.:sweatingbullets: A lot of things going through my mind right now. 

@peanut1024 what is it? hhehhehe 

by the way guys, how is the voting status? update me pls. still when I installed still restricted device.