[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 9/14/2018 at 1:19 AM, parkparkloveu said:

Another coincidence. Same hotel :joy:

I still haven't finished collecting all the 'coincidence' information from these two and now another one !!!!!! Maybe I should just leave my list of coincidence collection unpublished until the day they announce their relationship / wedding. 

I doubt if this is coincidence? He was filming in Bakersfield and his staff and crew were staying at Bakersfield. Anyway, it's interesting. Why are there so many things in common between our Park-Park? 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I still haven't finished collecting all the 'coincidence' information from these two and now another one !!!!!! Maybe I should just leave my list of coincidence collection unpublished until the day they announce their relationship / wedding. 

I doubt if this is coincidence? He was filming in Bakersfield and his staff and crew were staying at Bakersfield. Anyway, it's interesting. Why are there so many things in common between our Park-Park? 

They are soulmates, twin flame or whatever :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hi guys! A lil bit out of topic here.

After WWWSK end, I decided to focus on 1 ship only, so I tried to watch new dramas with a married-actor, it's Familiar Wife and next week is their last episodes, already! :sweatingbullets: 

In yesterday's episode (E13), there's PYS Sajangnim made a cameo! It makes me missing WWWSK and our PPC again :tears: 

He using his PYS name and his '경솔' phrase :phew: This 'scary ghost-face' scene also featured! 

Spoiler

Image result for library scene secretary kim

I can't make gif, so I just copy and paste this from someone in FW's thread. Just wait for it...

3x9u7SK.gif

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, minyounggyu said:

Hi guys! A lil bit out of topic here.

After WWWSK end, I decided to focus on 1 ship only, so I tried to watch new dramas with a married-actor, it's Familiar Wife and next week is their last episodes, already! :sweatingbullets: 

In yesterday's episode (E13), there's PYS Sajangnim made a cameo! It makes me missing WWWSK and our PPC again :tears: 

He using his PYS name and his '경솔' phrase :phew: This 'scary ghost-face' scene also featured! 

Reveal hidden contents

I can't make gif, so I just copy and paste this from someone in FW's thread. Just wait for it...

3x9u7SK.gif

I saw it! He was hilarious! He actually uses the name Park Yoo Shik. I was like, "No way!" It was a very clever and funny cameo. 

• LOL 1

On 9/14/2018 at 10:09 PM, mmac80 said:

PMY right now at the Compagna signing event:

She is so nice.

Edited by Guest

On 9/14/2018 at 10:09 PM, mmac80 said:

PMY right now at the Compagna signing event:

Damn, she looks so pretty..!! I'm a girl but I think I'm fall in love with her now lol. Seriously, her appearance in WWWSK makes me turn 360 degrees about her. 

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 9:49 PM, minseojoon said:

It's not the first time for these two. Matter of fact, they seem to be comfortable having passionate kisses with their other co-stars. So why so shy PSJ and PMY? 2018new_haixiu_org.png And they lips barely touched!!! LOL.

Reveal hidden contents

And please explain.....why so close? 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

i' agree <3. So much attraction between them.<3

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2018 at 4:57 AM, twoparkcouple said:

when watching ep.1

watching ep.4

I wonder why they always sit and stand real close to each other.hihi:D

physical attraction so evident.

Edited by stroppyse
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, mcavalerio said:

physical attraction so evident.

He always seems physically comfortable and playful around his female costars in bts videos, but more in a friendly way. The energy is different, the learning into each other is different, the way they look at each other is different. These pictures and videos project a couple that is intimately comfortable in each other's personal space, and their exchanged gazes seem more couple-like than friend-like, and definitely more than just colleagues comfortable around each other. 

• Like 2

Guys, I don’t want to be the person who breaks the bad news but the gap between JHI and Park Seo Joon votes is now at over 200k.

Please focus on voting. I probably need someone to volunteer to help with private message for tips since I’ll be busy and out for most of next week from today so you can leave me a message but I might not be able to reply you until end of next week. 

• Sad 1

Keep on voting still 2 weeks to go. The credibility of the other guy's camp (agency or fans) were already questioned when he won popularity votes in Baeksang. When it showed he has lesser fans than other nominees and he used to be far below in votes and suddenly overtook everyone so fishy. 

Let us show Apan we are a force to reckon with win or lose, even if they may have voting bot, we won't make this easy for the other actor's camp. 

• Like 4