Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

14 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

He use Instagram Archive.Hide some pic on private.

Only him know that for sure.

Archive or delete doesn’t matter. Please keep voting people

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

First, I do not think he is hacked because HE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE HE DELETED MANY PICS TOO EARLY 2018 

Also, hackers are not choosy what to delete. They delete everything in the account usually. And no WWWSK fan (if ever the hacker is) would delete the WWWSK Banner with his sweet long message of thanks. 

He deleted

1. All photos prior to Sept 2017 (hmmm October 2017 was when someone posted in a Korean site about them dating :o:D)

2. He deleted all pics with Simba even the 2018 ones (only 1 Simba pic is left)

3. He also left one pic with his friends Hyung Sik and Tae Hyung.

4. He deleted Team PSJ at WWWSK set pic.

5. He deleted the WWWSK banner. 

THE ONLY FEMALE LEFT NOW IN HIS IG IS PMY. :joy:

he deleted a vid where he was playing computer game on wwwsk set and a couple of photos while filming wwwsk (ie the one he was walking if im not mistaken).. maybe he kept some wwwsk photos because the drama is still showing in some countries.. anyhow he definitely managed to steer my attention away from the whole voting drama lol...

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

19/47 = 40% photos in suit.

Is he trying to change his image to a mature one. I noticed after  wwwsk he doesn’t wear denim jeans anymore.:D

• LOL 5

I saw some videos on Instagram (Channel

A) where some of his IG photos were commented by reporters in the video. Maybe he wanted the K media to stop talking about his past IG photos, hence the deletion/making them private. It’s like a way to say Move on crazy reporters.

PMY is still there; it’s enough :)

or maybe his account was hacked

Edited by dbailove
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Only him know that for sure.

But from what I know, if you archieve your posts, IG will still show the same number of posts but others won’t see all the posts. Here he has 47 posts = he deleted other posts

if you archieve your posts, IG will  not  show the same number of posts . Here he has 47 posts = he deleted other posts or he archieve  other posts.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

if you archieve your posts, IG will  not  show the same number of posts . Here he has 47 posts = he deleted other posts or he archieve  other posts.

Whether archived or deleted, the fact remains its no longer there in his instagram. I am hurt as a fan for the WWWSK Banner not only because of the pic but because of the message of thanks he had for all WWWSK fans, but consoled at the fact that that's the only PMY pic deleted. 

KEEP VOTING EVERYONE

• Sad 1

my friend who is a true fan of song hye kyo said shk deleted/archived her photos on ig too after her dating rumor went public.. so she said maybe psj is getting married soon like song2 couple (how convenient of her to easily jump into a conclusion haha)... btw she is not a shipper.. 

but my other non shipper friend said maybe psj is getting tired of dating rumor and decided to not be active on ig again, hence deleting the photos.. 

lol i basically facetimed all my friends to discuss about y psj deleted his ig photos.. i think the real question here is what is wrong with me :w00t:

• LOL 12

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

my friend who is a true fan of song hye kyo said shk deleted/archived her photos on ig too after her dating rumors went public.. so she said maybe psj is getting married soon lol like song2 couple (how convenient of her to easily jump into a conclusion haha)... btw she is not a shipper.. 

but my other non shipper friend said maybe psj is getting tired of dating rumor and decided to not be active on ig again, hence deleting the photos.. 

lol i basically facetimed all my friends to discuss about y psj deleted her ig photos.. i think the real question here is what is wrong with me :w00t:

If he is tired of the rumor then he should have deleted all traces of PMY in his ig as well :lol:

i think he was on set filming. Got bored during the break and decided to clean up his ig :joy:

• LOL 6

Oh that's so nice of them.

And wow PSJ deleted a lot of his pics. Maybe he wants more privacy ?

I saw some shippers mad at him for deleting all of his post from his previous work and espcially pic with the female lead lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I think its no mistake that our captain PSJ deleted this posts. Remember like I said, he's a man who's not afraid to do something if he wants to. Probably only thing that would prevent him from doing anything is if itll hurt or affect negatively on the person he loves/cares.

so there must be a reason why he deleted it. I feel like it has something to do with the comments, probably some haters either bashed PMY or said something ridiculously stupid that he's just so fed up thats why he did what he did so they'll have no trace of his past. 

If people attacked him cuz of PMY, I'll adore PSJ even more for leaving her as his only female on his IG lol It's kinda like he's saying "yup my woman, deal with it!"

Btw is it just me or it seems like PSJ is turning into VP Lee lately? Not the narcissistic part but the aura, the coolness and fashion wise! More mature 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Chrissy Dang said:

Btw is it just me or it seems like PSJ is turning into VP Lee lately? Not the narcissistic part but the aura, the coolness and fashion wise! More mature 

You’re right i can see that too. 

#DADDYvibes or #HUSHBANDmaterial

• LOL 1

The gap in votes between PSJ and JHI has been widening fast in the last couple of hours. From ~ 103k now nearly ~112k. I really want to understand how Starple handles the votes.

But anyway, please keep voting. 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

The gap in votes between PSJ and JHI has been widening fast in the last couple of hours. From ~ 103k now nearly ~112k. I really want to understand how Starple handles the votes.

But anyway, please keep voting. 

I think they will not do anything for fixing that i dont want to be negative but i want to say we should do something ourself, this app is not proffesional at all, so fairplay doesnt have meaning there. Lets vote hard, and fight back on them if we can. Its sooo unfair they cheated .....

:tears:

Edited by fasiou

Please be selective with words. I only want to know how Starple handles the votes. I have no concrete evidence to say anyone is cheating. But if we use expected power law 80:20, the voting looks abnormal. 

This is a public forum and you guys are kind of representing PP international shippers, so please be mindful with your choice of words. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Please be selective with words. I only want to know how Starple handles the votes. I have no concrete evidence to say anyone is cheating. But if we use expected power law 80:20, the voting looks abnormal. 

This is a public forum and you guys are kind of representing PP international shippers, so please be mindful with your choice of words. 

You’re right, hope everyone here will be more selective in what they gonna say. 

Also this forum is for PPC shippers, idk if it’s good for me to say this ,but i feel like some ppl here isn’t a truly PPC shippers.

sorry not to offend but this thread was fine before the Apan voting started. 

Some ppl came here right after the voting started and since then it seemed like the thread  getting a little messy.