[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

20 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

His Korean fans are always at Incheon whenever he has travel or returning back. They are caught unaware this time and does not know where he is going so they were unable to go to the airport. 

And his get-up is just like he was going to a convenient store lolsssss....

:no_mouth:

• LOL 2

22 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

At least he wore socks and shoes haha he was wearing sandals when he went to China the other week. 

Waiting for PMY to post. Did she update daily this week because she was planning to go ninja for a few days? :lol: my delulu mind is working overtime :lol:

• LOL 6

So the captain sang a lullaby and the co-captain uri KMSsshi posted cheers on her ig...oh my fellow shippers why are you not getting it? It's so obvious that they're missing each other so much for which one of them (read uri LYJsshi) had to take an initiative to fill the distance up and had to make a sudden travel plan to join his secretary overseas...all this time they were just sending signals to each other and ta da finally the captain decided to jump forward with this sudden travel plan of his... :wub: *being delulu at its best* 

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, luvspsjpmy said:

this is what he wears going to the convinience store??? hehehe, our Captain PSJ is fashionable as always. 

my delulu mind thinks, maybe he dressed comfortably because the trips going to be long, hehehe. I would probably want to stay warm during a long flight, hehhee.:D:tounge_xd: (Seoul to the Netherlands is around 11hours for direct flights).

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

PPC Shippers everywhere are confused where he is going :joy: 

It’s not only us Shippers, even his kfans (@green_christmas @sj_blossom etc) they  usually always post his arrival/departure photos/videos in the airport they were also  asking “where is he going” today.. 

it means this sudden trip is “SUSPICIOUS”

maybe he is going on vacation after his super busy schedules or he is going to meet his precious GF in Europe,

no one knows:joy:

i really can’t imagine what will happen to all of us if our delulu thoughts “he is flying to Europe” is true. 

Just be ready guys. 

• LOL 8

9 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Whatever way you look at it, it is a subtle sign related his moment to PMY anyway.

1. Logical thinking: have you ever seen PSJ bend his way for his fans? I don't think so. He has his ways of showing fans his gratitude, but as long as it is within his limit. He is NOT the type of person that will do something as fans ask him to if that is something he doesn't want to do or against his will. Example of this including: not bother to show up on his 7th year debut anniversary, not bother to react when fans shouting his name at Guangzhou airport, etc. are the most recent events I could think of. 

2. Even if it is fans asked him to do so, he himself should know that singing a song that link to another drama when receiving an award on a different drama is just...not right. 

3. If he wanted to do so and fans asked him to do so, and he did that, it means fans love him in WWWSK and support him with PMY. Remember, he was there for FFMW.

I feel sorry for other ships. Instead of keep deceiving themselves, they should prepare for the upcoming announcement.  

Actually, he does seem to go out of his way for fans, as in this, March,  2017 fan meet:

Not your typical fan service. Lol. I wonder who thought of doing this. He seems very amused and slightly embarrassed, even though there's obviously no actual kissing.

• Thanks 1

@tali58 I don't think your video is sufficient to disprove my first point. But I don't want to hang up too much on this side discussion. The whole point is that PSJ did NOT choose the song because of his fans request. And it has been validated thoroughly with videos and comments from other people in a few previous posts.

This case can now be closed. This is the thread of Park-Park couple, so I try to place my focus on them as much as I can.

So our male Captain took a night flight and possibly took the VIP service from Asiana??? Looks like he needs privacy here :sweat_smile: and unless he flies to Asian countries, it's very hard to track celebs in Europe or USA, but I guess Europe is more preferred for celebs. That's why Europe should be named "dating heaven" for celebs.

At the same time, our female Captain skipped IG today. 

With *delulu mode on* I think sth is fishy here. But I can't make any conclusion yet. Let's review it when we have more info.

P/S: my soompi started crashing today and I heard from other shippers in the group chat that they also have crashing problem so please be mindful when it comes to quoting photos, gifs, videos in your replies.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Coincidentally, its now midnight there and the whole day passed by without PMY posting any update after updating daily these past few days hmmmm 

Namoo calendar says Sept 6 as start of PMY photoshoot but agencies usually place the date of scheduled travel for photoshoot. Actual photography might be done over the weekend. So PMY has around 2 days free. 

:joy:

• LOL 5

Hello everyone, been reading quietly for a while now without commenting, but I can’t hold back much longer. Chanced upon wwwsk on fb one day and was hooked. 

This is is my first kdrama in 10 years! And I can’t believe I signed up to comment. The turning point in the drama came for me when I found myself googling if Korean actors kiss for real in dramas. I was so convinced by their love story and their acting in wwwsk. Glad to be joining everyone now!

anyway, regarding the latest airport departure, I remembered an interview I watched a while ago. does anybody remember the interview where psj was quizzed on long distance relationship? N he was given a few response choices, he chose fly to the girl n surprise her as his answer. 

I might be reading too much into it but just thought it’s time I joined n shared my excitement!! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sugohesso said:

So the captain sang a lullaby and the co-captain uri KMSsshi posted cheers on her ig...oh my fellow shippers why are you not getting it? It's so obvious that they're missing each other so much for which one of them (read uri LYJsshi) had to take an initiative to fill the distance up and had to make a sudden travel plan to join his secretary overseas...all this time they were just sending signals to each other and ta da finally the captain decided to jump forward with this sudden travel plan of his... :wub: *being delulu at its best* 

Just want to enhance your delulu to the finest LOL.. Look who showed up in Netherland today B).. Uri VP safely arrived in netherland and meet his lovely misso right away :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

too bad my delulu of couple photoshoot is not true :joy:

what's he doing in LA? Photoshoot or vacation and watch BTS :lol:

anyway where will be PMY's Marie Claire photoshoot? 

I think Marie Claire will also be in Europe or nearby places considering that there is only one day gap between the two photoshoot schedules. 

I mean they usually give time for the artist to be fully rested to look good during pictorials so if its gonna be in Korea, no time to adjust to timezone difference and get over jetlag. 

• Thanks 2