[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, kitkatrmjung said:

PMY just updated. 4 for 4. That timing though. :sweat_smile:

My delulu  mind: she says cheers for PSJ. 

:P

I don't think this is delulu. "Cheers" + ❣ = the death of me :joy: 

Definitely no IG post stats required this time.

Someone please give me CPR :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

I’m so curious now. Why must that song? 

Was he thinking about her during that award and dedicated that special award to her? Or he promoting WWWSK? Probably both :D

Lol 

anyway 

Let’s have a serious talk here,

So last time I called her co-captain and someone told me that we need to see her effort first if she qualify or not for the position.

And after seeing her ig posts (especially her captions ) yesterday and also today I think we should recruit/promote her as the co-captain of this ship . She’s qualified now for that position .

hahahahahahahahaha:joy: 

• LOL 9

THIS SHIP IS DEFINITELY SAILING.

Our captain is so brave for singing VP Lee’s lullabye for Secretary Kim!!!! He was there for FFMW but he sang that song.

And a few minutes after, our co-captain PMY posted cheers with a heart emoji. Sooo many emoji that would be more appropriate for an end of museum tour photo. Just a curious question though, if she posted real time, I doubt that her museum tour ended at around 3-4pm, Amsterdam time. She could have posted that photo any day, any time. But she posted literally few minutes after PSJ won the award. And with a caption that can easily be connected to PSJ’s win. But that’s just my opinion.

Do we really need more evidence, shippers!? I don’t think so. These are more than enough! The ship has sailed, for sure! 

BE. STILL. MY. HEART. I think I’m having a heart attack. :lol:

@mimixemix oh she’s not co-captain yet? Forgive me for declaring it prematurely :lol: I guess she deserves that spot. :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I’m so curious now. Why must that song? 

Was he thinking about her during that award and give that special award to her? Or he promoting WWWSK? Probably both :D

Lol 

anyway 

Let’s have a serious talk here,

So last time I called her co-captain and someone told me that we need to see her effort first if she qualify or not for the position.

And after seeing her ig posts (especially her captions ) yesterday and also today I think we should recruit her as the co-captain of this ship . She’s qualified now for that position .

hahahahahahahahaha:joy: 

Yes I said that but yesterday I decided that I'm happy to promote her to Captain position.

Welcome Captain MY to this ship. But I think our ship now probably becomes the legendary Flying Dutchman :joy:

• LOL 8

her IG emoji :        Heavy Heart Exclamation.    A decorative exclamation mark, where a heart forms the top part of the symbol, and a circle the lower part. Similar to the way to the man in business suit levitating also creates a similar shape.

and he is wearing a suit !!!

• LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Actually during WWWSK airing in Korea majority comments said they should date in real life. The hate before was only due to how he answered the interviews. 

Yes because the cut off period for SDA is May 31, 2018 so FFMW is in the cut off while WWWSK is not. That was why Something in the Rain was already in the cut off for SDA because it aired in May

I'm pretty sure the hate comments gonna disappear little by little, and when PSJ and PMY will make it public by announcing their wedding, everyone will congratulate them. Mark my words.

The general public seems to adore them as a couple so I'm not worry.

Some knetz only hate their denying lol give them some time :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

My heart is exploding with happiness :wub: ...every time they do something like this, I feel like inviting all of you at my place and dancing all night long which I know is not possible :P ...whatever, Cheers to all of you from my side of the world  :kiss_wink:

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

My heart is exploding with happiness :wub: ...every time they do something like this, I feel like inviting all of you at my place and dancing all night long which I know is not possible :P ...whatever, Cheers to all of you from my side of the world  :kiss_wink:

All PP shippers are in hospitals having CPR now due to heart attack.

We'll dance tomorrow. Do you know that Park2 teams gathered again today to celebrate MY's manager birthday? The story was updated by PSJ's stylist :joy: this is too much. 

P/S: I think PSJ was also there at the birthday party. ❣ #Cheers :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 2

Oh my hard working cow!!!  What is happening!!????  I just had one of the most difficult and depressing exams for today and upon checking the forum BOOM so much happenings!!! My heart is happy again!!! 

These two really, deliberately OR subconsciously they are so in sync!!!

#CHEERS to everyone

Officially  #PPCheers :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

All PP shippers are in hospitals having CPR now due to heart attack.

We'll dance tomorrow. Do you know that Park2 teams gathered again today to celebrate MY's manager birthday? The story was updated by PSJ's stylist :joy: this is too much. 

P/S: I think PSJ was also there at the birthday party. ❣ #Cheers :joy:

wow wow wow... *screams in happiness* can't thank you enough for the info mate :heart::love:

• LOL 2

hi everyone. I'm super newbie when it comes to kpop idols or even kdrama artists fan sites though i've been binge watching some of those k series for some time now. And WWWSK is one of my faves!! Then one time, I happened to pass this site while researching for PPC updates coz I'm also wishing for them to be a real couple! I'M A HUGE FAN!! They make my heart swell and happiness all over the place!:D ( my first time to actually take some time to research for couples)

anyways, I love backreading all the comments and secretly pinching myself not to blush and scream for all the theories and perfect coincidences of their LOVE Affair!!:wub: Im really rooting for them to be REAL!!

Keep it coming guys! Cheers!!

ParkParkCouple Wedding Bells Soon..:wub:

• Like 13