[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems like psj is not heading to LA. the fan who took the photo is BTS fan. when she was waiting BTS heading to LA, she saw PSJ at incheon airport. 

oh my mistake.. is it old pic or new one? if new, where he’s going tho? to the netherlands??? hehehhe

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

It would be nice if he is heading to Europe, probably a joint photoshoot? Since the photoshoot for Marie Claire is on the 5th or 6th. 

if he really goes to europe and do the joint photoshoot with pmy i would die!!! like literally drop dead kinda die! i would be a happy dead person tho.. 

but is it possible??? 

• LOL 10

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if he really goes to europe and do the joint photoshoot with pmy i would die!!! like literally drop dead kinda die! i would be a happy dead person tho.. 

but is it possible??? 

Maybe, maybe not. I really have no idea. I would like to believe so, could be too much of a reach though.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

It would be nice if he is heading to Europe, probably a joint photoshoot? Since the photoshoot for Marie Claire is on the 5th or 6th. 

PS. I'm only hoping and guessing here. I really don't have an idea where he is heading. :sweat_smile:

I read from PMYfansunited IG that she has PS for Marie Claire at 11 sept.. Is it diff photoshoot? 

21 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

I read from PMYfansunited IG that she has PS for Marie Claire at 11 sept.. Is it diff photoshoot? 

It's Cosmopolitan, not Marie Claire. Sorry my mistake. :sweat_smile:

According to Namoo Actors' website, September 6-9, she will be doing the Photoshoot for Cosmopolitan in Berlin. Then, Marie Claire on the 11th.

http://www.namooactors.com/skin/board/int_schedule/schedule.php?bo_table=schedule&schedule_ym=201809

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

My delulu mind says they will have a secret joint photoshoot

My rational mind says maybe he has overseas location filming 

My delulu mind says he'll visit her whether or not he's part of the PS. :lol: But then, he has people with him. So it's probably work-related :mellow: (BUT I HOPE OTHERWISE!!!! So we can have another party :lol:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

My delulu mind says he'll visit her whether or not he's part of the PS. :lol: But then, he has people with him. So it's probably work-related :mellow: (BUT I HOPE OTHERWISE!!!! So we can have another party :lol:)

SJK and SHK are always with managers and friends on vacation. Only one trip with the two of them no chaperone and that was their honeymoon. :joy:

• LOL 6

His sudden trip makes my heart beating so fast. Like seriously i feel like I’m going to passed out now. 

PMY still have two more free days before her photsht schedule. 

Okey guys let’s die together  :joy:

since we don’t know where he’s heading to, so let’s be delulu they are going to meet somewhere in Europe, 

• LOL 11

Fact is he sung his Lullaby song for Miso and it is in another drama not the one he won... my  mind wohoooo... 

And his boldness to choose that song is something he is shouting to the world... lolsssss....  

that was really bold move  

And from PMY's post,  ...connotes celebration so....?  does she have something to celebrate or she has to celebrate something with someone :phew:

#ParkParkCouple  yesssss 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1