Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 minute ago, mimixemix said:

from this video we can clearly hear that he already said Sung Si Kyung’s name and then the fans shouted out Two sarang, it means the song wasn’t chosen by his fans but himself. 

yes, he chose himself the song Two people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

from this video we can clearly hear that he already said Sung Si Kyung’s name and then the fans shouted Two sarang, it means the song wasn’t chosen by his fans but himself. 

Agree, Fans became excited he was going to sing Two People because he already mentioned the singer so it means he chose the song himself  :tounge_wink:

Fans only shouted when they realized what he was going to sing. ;)

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Agree, Fans became excited he was going to sing Two People because he already mentioned the singer so it means he chose the song himself  :tounge_wink:

Fans only shouted when they realized what he was going to sing. ;)

and psj even said this song is what he sang in his latest drama(WWWSK). this is why fans shouted.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems like psj is not heading to LA. the fan who took the photo is BTS fan. when she was waiting BTS heading to LA, she saw PSJ at incheon airport. 

oh my mistake.. is it old pic or new one? if new, where he’s going tho? to the netherlands??? hehehhe

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oh my mistake.. is it old pic or new one? if new, where he’s going tho? to the netherlands??? hehehhe

tonight pic~ even his Korean fans don't know where he is going. if i find out, i'll let you know.:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

tonight pic~ even his Korean fans don't know where he is going. if i find out, i'll let you know.:)

Seems like personal trip.. He took late flight and he looked cautios..Hopefully he goes to somewhere in Europe B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

It would be nice if he is heading to Europe, probably a joint photoshoot? Since the photoshoot for Marie Claire is on the 5th or 6th. 

PS. I'm only hoping and guessing here. I really don't have an idea where he is heading. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

It would be nice if he is heading to Europe, probably a joint photoshoot? Since the photoshoot for Marie Claire is on the 5th or 6th. 

if he really goes to europe and do the joint photoshoot with pmy i would die!!! like literally drop dead kinda die! i would be a happy dead person tho.. 

but is it possible??? 

• LOL 9

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if he really goes to europe and do the joint photoshoot with pmy i would die!!! like literally drop dead kinda die! i would be a happy dead person tho.. 

but is it possible??? 

Maybe, maybe not. I really have no idea. I would like to believe so, could be too much of a reach though.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

PS. I'm only hoping and guessing here. I really don't have an idea where he is heading. :sweat_smile:

I read from PMYfansunited IG that she has PS for Marie Claire at 11 sept.. Is it diff photoshoot? 

21 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

I read from PMYfansunited IG that she has PS for Marie Claire at 11 sept.. Is it diff photoshoot? 

It's Cosmopolitan, not Marie Claire. Sorry my mistake. :sweat_smile:

According to Namoo Actors' website, September 6-9, she will be doing the Photoshoot for Cosmopolitan in Berlin. Then, Marie Claire on the 11th.

http://www.namooactors.com/skin/board/int_schedule/schedule.php?bo_table=schedule&schedule_ym=201809

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

My delulu mind says they will have a secret joint photoshoot

My rational mind says maybe he has overseas location filming 

My delulu mind says he'll visit her whether or not he's part of the PS. :lol: But then, he has people with him. So it's probably work-related :mellow: (BUT I HOPE OTHERWISE!!!! So we can have another party :lol:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

My delulu mind says he'll visit her whether or not he's part of the PS. :lol: But then, he has people with him. So it's probably work-related :mellow: (BUT I HOPE OTHERWISE!!!! So we can have another party :lol:)

SJK and SHK are always with managers and friends on vacation. Only one trip with the two of them no chaperone and that was their honeymoon. :joy:

• LOL 6

Around what time was he spotted in Incheon? Per checking flight scheds many outgoing flights tonight are going to the States and many parts of Asia. No going Europe. 

But delulu, he may take connecting flights so we will never know hahaha 

• LOL 3