[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

PSJ “I think talks of the dating rumors will continue to be had. I have confidence to deal with it."

cr: Soompi https://www.soompi.com/article/1207945wpp/park-seo-joon-talks-working-park-min-young-possibility-actually-dating

I cant help but be amused by this entire statement because even if you don't ship this couple, viewers cant help but feel that something bizarre is happening. They really are letting fate work itself and shhhhh fate apparently has two personas (PSJ & PMY) Seriously tho, its hard to deny just how connected their actions seem to be, regardless if its intentional or not, it really shows how connected one is to another. It reminds me of when PSJ said that his ideal girl has to be able to "match my communication code." I don't know if this is some sort of way to hit two birds with one stone, (one for her fans and one for him). Either way it's making people talk and this is definitely NOT the type of things rumored couples do to put out the fire. 

What happened in Phuket will stay in Phuket as long as they want it to. The instagram posts or lack thereof when they are with eachother is one thing where fans can tell, this is not an ordinary friendship like V, PHS, CWS and dare I say even KJW. He and PMY are ever so tight lipped about posting private pics of each other where his friends he has no problem posting or even mentioning. If they were really just friends they would have no problem being open book. 

PMY using the line "mouth stop lifting" in her caption on IG shows that she must have put some thought to that caption which means that she was thinking of that moment in WWWSK which means she was thinking of LYJ which then ultimately means she was thinking of PSJ. 

Now PSJ singing "Two people" could also just be pure coincidence and it wasn't his intention to ignite PP-shippers hearts but that doesn't mean that PMY did not pop into his head prior to making that decision to do so(since it was so instantaneous). Typically when someone is put on the spot like that its more often than not the last thing you think of or someone you have on your mind would be the reason for your choice.

So with all that said no matter which way you slice it PSJ had PMY on his mind last night and PMY had PSJ on her mind when she decided on that IG caption. Knowing that, well thats a sign, distance really makes the heart grow fonder. :wub:

Let the dating rumors prosper!

• Like 16

Considering the rumors, I wonder how they recorded their DVD commentary and interviews. I wonder if they were still as spontaneous as Viki interview during presscon. I hope we get a preview of it. 2019 is too long to wait.

It looks like KNetz had accepted them as secretly dating and no longer bashed them for denying it. 

• Like 4

Which scene(s) is ur fav from the drama?

Im not complaining about the kissing scenes lol but something about this scene nailed it for me when it comes to VP & Miso. I cant even explain it in words, it's just this scene speaks a lot of fluttering soft pinkish feelings despite the short minutes. The way he looked at her, the height difference, the way how she nervously caressed him, I feel my heart totally swooned by it lol

And this is my favorite scene of PMY & PSJ. It feels like PSJ & PMY rather than VP & Miso

• Like 10

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

PMY has 386 ig post in total (march 86) 

do you guys think she gonna stop posting for awhile??? 

You guys notice this ? Focus on the photo in his phone  and the screen on the second photo . See the difference?? Hahaha:D

Did he cut KWJ out? lol

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

I translated a little the title of PSJ&PMY recent news articles.  I think all reporters are shipping Parkpark:lol: or confirmed them as a secret couple.  

Especially, when PSJ left for Phuket, seemed like reporters teased him.:D because they knew the reason why PSJ going to Phuket despite hectic schedules is to meet PMY.:lol:   

ZwgplDA.jpg

NT5D8fm.jpg

WsHAKYS.jpg

6C0SS9j.jpg

IW24B32.jpg

Y7HLIZq.jpg

LOL the media practically love them as much as we do at this point. It was a good call by PPC to not rush announcing their relationship

• Like 3

@Chrissy Dang DAEBAK! You have sharp eyes. Thanks. Maybe he will send this video to PMY and thats why he cut her face. lol lol lol. :lol:

@twoparkcouple OMMO!!!!! Thankyou for the translation. Its mean a lot Korean Reporters is support them, and happy if they together. Omg, im so happy right now. Our ship is VERY VERY SAILING. :wub:

Edited by deanpark
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

I've been a silent reader of this thread for a long time, and just now I have a bravery to post, Im so happy reading all your posts here, and one thing that still be question for me is why this ship is called Bubi couple??

its a combination of the korean word  'boo jang' (vice president) and the word 'bi so' (secretary) welcome to the thread! :heart:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

I've been a silent reader of this thread for a long time, and just now I have a bravery to post, Im so happy reading all your posts here, and one thing that still be question for me is why this ship is called Bubi couple??

BuBi Couple as they were called in Korea - Vice Chairman - Secretary Couple in English - means Busaengnim (I am not sure of spelling) it means Vice Chairman and Bi is from Biseo which means secretary 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

its a combination of the korean word  'boo jang' (vice president) and the word 'bi so' (secretary) welcome to the thread! :heart:

Young Joon is actually Vice Chairman if you are familiar with Corporate Structure. Many translations sites are wrong. 

The Board of Directors is higher than the President. 

Board of Directors:  his dad Chairman

Young Joon - Vice Chairman

Operations- President - LYJ bestfriend 

Notice his name plate at his table Vice Chairman written there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

We call PSJ as ship captain here. We know he is brave despite probable restrictions on his CF contracts that is why they could not be public yet. PSJ singing Two People was a surprise because he was there for his old drama. He could have chosen FFMW ost but he chose a song which he personally chose in WWWSK for his lullabye to MiSo. 

8_BDD06_B0-_EED5-4_AD1-_BE94-234_FB0_B4_

But what's surprising for me though is PMY, how she has transformed into this ship's co captain :D:wub:

She could have chosen a different caption showing how happy she is but she chose to quote Lee Young Joon's corner of my mouth stop lifting.

D640434_F-4521-412_E-_AE28-_C60_D19_F002

and she could have chosen a different emoji but she chose that emoji and she could have chosen a pose in the museum but she chose that pic raising his beer and she could have chosen a different hashtag but she chose Cheers and most of all, SHE POSTED CHEERS ONLY A FEW MINUTES AFTER PSJ WON.   B)

6_E1_AD2_AC-_DAEF-4_FC3-8706-04_B6484675

AEE2_FDB0-_C390-458_D-9_D96-80039109063_

My "high feeling" on this has not gone down yet hahaha. :lol:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

I translated a little the title of PSJ&PMY recent news articles.  I think all reporters are shipping Parkpark:lol: or confirmed them as a secret couple.  

Especially, when PSJ left for Phuket, seemed like reporters teased him.:D because they knew the reason why PSJ going to Phuket despite hectic schedules is to meet PMY.:lol:   

ZwgplDA.jpg

NT5D8fm.jpg

WsHAKYS.jpg

6C0SS9j.jpg

IW24B32.jpg

Y7HLIZq.jpg

Hahahaha they are really an open secret among reporters

• LOL 3

36 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

Aah i see, thank you for the answer

36 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

BuBi Couple as they were called in Korea - Vice Chairman - Secretary Couple in English - means Busaengnim (I am not sure of spelling) it means Vice Chairman and Bi is from Biseo which means secretary 

Thank you for the answer :)

Ok so

1. I checked to see whether Park Seo Joon sang Two People at all in his fan meetings before and NO, he has NOT sung it in any of his fan meeting.

2. My next question, which I need @twoparkcouple help: is Two People a popular song in South Korea? Is it such type of song that you would sing in an award ceremony like this? 

3. Remember in the bts when he was thinking about the song to sing and Park Min Young was giving him advice what type of songs women like? Is there any chance she suggested this song to him?

1 + 2 + 3 = ❣️ #cheers

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Ok so

1. I checked to see whether Park Seo Joon sang Two People at all in his fan meetings before and NO, he has NOT sung it in any of his fan meeting.

2. My next question, which I need @twoparkcouple help: is Two People a popular song in South Korea? Is it such type of song that you would sing in an award ceremony like this? 

3. Remember in the bts when he was thinking about the song to sing and Park Min Young was giving him advice what type of songs women like? Is there any chance she suggested this song to him?

1 + 2 + 3 = ❣️ #cheers

I did not watch The Heirs so I was not familiar before of Two People.

I do not think PMY suggested the song because it is from the OST of a drama of her ex LMH :D - I wish more BTS footage on this in the Director's Cut.

I think PSJ thought about it himself because of the lyrics. 

I first knew the song when Park Hyung Sik sang it at Song Song Couple's wedding last year. It was there I knew that it is a romantic song appropriate for weddings. 

• Like 2

Actually Two People was originally sung by Sung Si Kyung, released in 2005. Some first & second gen idols covered tuhe song. In 2013, Park Jang Hyun remake the song for The Heirs OST. Maybe a lot of international k-drama fans knew this song from the OST but as far as I know it was well-known amongst Koreans since long time ago and Sung Si Kyung is a famous soloist. Just to clear things off so that we can stop saying Two People is a song from PMY’s ex drama. It is, but that’s not the original & not the more popular version among koreans in general. I doubt PPC even know it’s The Heirs OST.

• Thanks 4