[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I think that PSJ is way too considerate to go all the way to Europe to see PMY if she purposely went there wanting to spend time with her mother on a mini vaca whilst arranging her photoshoots to be done there. They are professionals and even though that would be really sweet and uber romantic. I just don't feel that they are at a point where they really need to do that kind of thing BESIDES that would be so beyond the realm of low key and keeping his and her private life private. 

*Thank you @pellucid7 and @twoparkcouple for the update/confirmation

• Like 6

8 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

@tali58 I don't think your video is sufficient to disprove my first point. But I don't want to hang up too much on this side discussion. The whole point is that PSJ did NOT choose the song because of his fans request. And it has been validated thoroughly with videos and comments from other people in a few previous posts.

This case can now be closed. This is the thread of Park-Park couple, so I try to place my focus on them as much as I can.

So our male Captain took a night flight and possibly took the VIP service from Asiana??? Looks like he needs privacy here :sweat_smile: and unless he flies to Asian countries, it's very hard to track celebs in Europe or USA, but I guess Europe is more preferred for celebs. That's why Europe should be named "dating heaven" for celebs.

At the same time, our female Captain skipped IG today. 

With *delulu mode on* I think sth is fishy here. But I can't make any conclusion yet. Let's review it when we have more info.

P/S: my soompi started crashing today and I heard from other shippers in the group chat that they also have crashing problem so please be mindful when it comes to quoting photos, gifs, videos in your replies.

My point was that he does what HE wants, whether to be super nice to fans, or to choose an impromptu song, he can be unexpected because he stays true to his own self. That's what also makes him a great actor. So I was basically agreeing that while he's really nice to his fans, he will still only do what HE wishes to do, and I agree with you that he chose this particular song for a personal reason. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

LYJ & KMS with their son :D

This is so cute, LYJ looks more mature with this hairstyle and KMS has cut her long hair too.  

I was against the idea of having a season 2 but not that much anymore lol But not now maybe in a few years, because I still enjoy the season 1 and the real life version -_-

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 4

On 6/17/2018 at 12:32 AM, minseojoon said:

One of my many favorite scenes...just... so beautiful and  sentimental :heart:

88d633e2gy1fs3d32smxtg20jg0m8x6t.gif

Hide contents

image.gif

88d633e2gy1fs3cuvw1kug20go08mhdu.gif

image.gif

88d633e2gy1fs3cuwxxkrg20go08mb2a.gif

image.gif

image.gif

88d633e2gy1fs3cuvoe5zg20go08m7wi.gif

I love this scene. His face tells so much, so many emotions... Thank you for posting it. 

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

yeesss, this is also my fav bts.

why? it's because they look so close with each other!!! 

There's no way PSJ would do something like that (blow air from his nose) to someone that he just know, more over his sunbaenim and older than him, on their first shooting (what i mean is - this is the scene from the 2 first episode so they must be shoot this on the first week of wwwsk shooting) also PMY looks so comfortable with PSJ in here not like their next bts where she looks so careful and cautious around camera and the way PMY warn PSJ to not blow the air from his nose is soo cute, also there's no way she would warn him like that if they're not closeee~~ 

sooo cuteee~ 

• Like 13

She radiates happiness these days :wub:, so some of her overprotective solid fans should stop saying to shippers not to mention anything about PSJ. Because PSJ is always mentioned by shippers in her posts and she is not minding it at all. She keeps posting and even quoted his line from WWWSK :lol: I think these so called solid fans are secretly onboard another old ship and just envying our PPC. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

5_C7_EE43_D-7446-4_F70-_B926-_DEEDF6968_

In her previous post, an overprotective solid fan was the one posting bad vibes and used the F word in reply to a shipper while shippers were only happily teasing her and PSJ.  :sweatingbullets:

As celebrities they are used to being teased it means the drama was successful. And the chemistry was so great. If she minded it she would not have quoted PSJ's line from the drama and she would have chosen another caption instead of writing Cheers immediately after PSJ won Best Actor.  :lol:

Some solids are acting like strict grandmas while PMY is clearly just enjoying her life. :P  I am convinced some of these so called solid fans in IG are shipping her with other guy. I know one person who calls herself solid fan but shipping her with a previous drama actor. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

no news yet on our PPC, so for the meantime just going to post things i found interesting about our PPC to keep the thread moving...

first time seeing this, i thought i've watched all fanvids of AAA 2017 on our couple. turns out there's this one...

Chivalry has not died for our Captain PSJ.:wub::star:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mariz Guillermo said:

no news yet on our PPC, so for the meantime just going to post things i found interesting about our PPC to keep the thread moving...

first time seeing this, i thought i've watched all fanvids of AAA 2017 on our couple. turns out there's this one...

Chivalry has not died for our Captain PSJ.:wub::star:

I think it's obvious PSJ been eyeing PMY for a long time already. Whether they've been dating yrs already or not, I think WWWSK was his golden chance to get to her so no doubt obviously he took it immediately and the rest is history lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I can see a pimple on his classy forehead 

:joy:

why capt? Missing someone in Europe? Lol

ouu, sharp eye LOL! 

Also friendly reminder, please stop quoting images/gifs in your replies. We've been warned before by the moderators in our earlier days but we could get shut down :dizzy: if we don't stop! :) Simply remove the pictures/gifs/videos from the quotes in your replies. :kiss_closed:

• Like 1