[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Oh my goodness this is horrible....do they understand the gravity of their statement....brother and sister????  I simply cannot take it....if it were a martial art movie or pure comedy or even a mystery thriller maybe but romance ....yuck...simply yucky ....creeps me out

Of all the lies they have wooven....that is the worst!!!!  I don't think I will have the stomach to kiss someone I consider a  brother or sister that way even if it is just acting....simply can't

I don’t understand Korean language or writing, so i could be wrong, but maybe what they mean is noona and dongsaeng relationship, which translated in english to brother and sister, i could be wrong.

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

I don’t understand Korean language or writing, so i could be wrong, but maybe what they mean is noona and dongsaeng relationship, which translated in english to brother and sister, i could be wrong.

THIS. There's another version of this article on page 140, which was translated by @999hearts:

On 7/27/2018 at 10:25 AM, 999hearts said:

{snipped}

Edit:

Some points from The Fact article:

• Before drama activities began, there were such rumors. But PSJ laughed and answered, "I have been very busy, what are you talking about?" He admitted to have befriending PMY for a long time. In the past, there were times when they had the same stylist and they met at brand events. They were getting along as close noona-dongsaeng. [친한 누나 동생 사이로 지내고 있었어요]

{snipped}

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I believe we have already had this type of discussion but I just want to reiterate the article was quoting a time before the leads where confirmed for WWWSK, so to me they had a healthy transition from Noona/Dongsaeng back when they first were "acquainted". So from the beginning of the year to the PC he has never used the title "Noona" and now where they have spoken personally about one another he is using Banmal speech. Fans really need to stop worrying about the term Noona or Dongsaeng because they can't hide behind the term because that is in fact how anyone would describe the relationship leaving aside any romantic feelings they feel for one another (2-3 yr age gap). I dont really understand why some put a negative connotation behind using those terms. It is a "honorific" driven society so its completely normal that he had used the term before and "had" is the operative word. This sort of thing is nothing to be sensitive about in the slightest. Like any friendship turn to a more romantic relationship there needs to be an acknowledgment of respect and addressing one another in an appropriate manner prior to engaging in that sort of intimacy. Its been just over 9 months where there first legitimate sighting/interaction has been witnessed and captured so to me this is one ship that has proven itself to be worthy of its support. PSJ doesn't want to live in regret so to me I love that he was confident in himself to woo PMY where even she can't deny a possible future romantic relationship with him.

Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon aren't the type to fool around with love so I feel confident that these two know exactly what to do and what to say in front of fans and the media as they have done so far. So going forward I am anticipating anything and everything and taking it with a smile.

Ship on! 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, luvspsjpmy said:

pmy <<< not dating ok... will not marry?  oh minyoungsshi,  do you know what the future holds?  :blink:

So, why PMY said PSJ is the best partner she had ??? 

I think it's not 'will not marry'. We need @twoparkcouple to confirm but the English version of the article wrote "I am not dating him and I am not marrying him." It makes a big difference. It just means, to me, we are currently in committed relationship :joy: And she is not marrying him, which is the truth, but she will marry him, in the future. So that doesn't make her statement a lie, though. 

Best partner = best work partner. Put it in the right context.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I think it's not 'will not marry'. We need @twoparkcouple to confirm but the English version of the article wrote "I am not dating him and I am not marrying him." It makes a big difference. It just means, to me, we are currently in committed relationship :joy: And she is not marrying him, which is the truth, but she will marry him, in the future. So that doesn't make her statement a lie, though. 

It was her response to that wedding rumor in Chinese articles one day before that interview that PPC wedding (complete with 800 guests) is all set :joy: we even talked and laughed about it here.

A Present Tense English. She is not marrying him meaning "not marrying right now" yet. 

But in her interview after that in Singapore she said she intends to stay as an actress even after marriage and kids. So it means she has marriage plans, but not now.

As to dating PSJ, that is also her response, not now. Also, present tense English. Not now. But when she asked about what PSJ said about the possibility of dating in the future, her response is NO COMMENT ;)

• Like 5

3 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

sorry for my poor English:sweatingbullets:

she said 결혼도 연애도 아니라고 합니다. it means the rumor(we're dating and going to get married soon) is not true. 

and psj's boss said 친한 누나 동생사이= close noona-dongsaeng 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

As a shipper of SS couple who often used Noona - Dongsaeng alibi many times before their wedding announcement, I don't put much importance to the alibi of PSJ agency that they are Noona Dongsaeng.

Especially when PSJ himself NEVER called PMY Noona. (As comparison, even SJK called SHK noona or sunbaenim MANY TIMES while they were dating secretly).

Remember what PSJ said at PressCon:

"We are about the same age"

It may be true they started as Noona Dongsaeng when they first met each other because they had the same stylist that first meeting can be as early as 2014. But they have long progressed from that stage.

The things that interest me more are the following :

-  inconsistencies of alibis/ denials/ reasons used by their agencies and their co workers.

Awesome Ent. - close like Noona -Dongsaeng before Drama

Namoo Actors - only acquaintances before Drama

Some co stars said group chat became wild after rumors, while others say group chat became silent

- inconsistent also how PPC both said in previous interviews that they are not push and pull types and they are straightforward but in their interview to deny rumors, they hinted maybe in the future they will date. 

Because persons who are straightforward will not waste time and wait for the future :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, sheilajones said:

their denial reminded me when my parents suspecting me having me a boyfriend, I was like (no I don't have and no I'm not going to have a boyfriend I am focusing on my studies, I sounded like a guilty out there because it was really true that I had.) hahha lol it just reminded me of PMY and PSJ's denial. what I mean is why do you have to explain so much when its not even true? unless it is? hahhahahahahhaa lol that is why I am not buying their denials because I was just like them before hahha lol...

I can actually relate to the situation, because to be honest, I also experienced this situation with an ex bf. We hid our relationship from our officemates because we didn't want to cause controversies in the office. I was the one who prepared the company's payroll so we did not want any issues. How we tried to act as if we were only co-workers when we were with officemates. There was a time when we were seen at a mall together and we denied saying we only happened to see each other there. We were able to hid it for several months.

So based on that personal experience, I think it is reasonable if many WWWSK cast do not know about PPC real relationship. They were only together from April/May to July 2018 and only PSJ and PMY had a lot of scenes together not the other cast. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Newly released article by the same editor/reporter as the one yesterday: http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=267168

Main points: 

• The reporter mentioned that PSJ didnt express himself as honest as he should have and that he avoided giving an immediate answer
  • Regards to enthusiasm for them to date he said "I have a right to protect my private life and I don't think I will know until that moment (future tense)"
  • He would like to work with PMY again
  • (On the topic of Love) Further in the article he said the response to the drama in regards to him dating PMY is natural and common due to the genre (Romantic Comedy) he had the same response back when he filmed Fight for my way. However he emphasized his right to privacy and he doesn't know what's going to happen in the future so well have to wait till that moment comes. 
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2