[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

us girls are different than men.. girls like to be pursued, to be showered with love and attention, and most importantly, for me, i want to see if the man is really into me, before i show him i am into him too.. even mi so rejected young joon 5 times bfore finally said she likes him too kekekeke.. so i dont read too much about what pmy said in the article. me think she wants to give hint to psj so that he will make more effort by continously saying ‘not dating now’.. 

now am i right or am i right? kekeke

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

us girls are different than men.. girls like to be pursued, to be showered with love and attention, and most importantly, for me, i want to see if the man is really into me, before i show him i am into him too.. even mi so rejected young joon 5 times bfore finally said she likes him too kekekeke.. so i dont read too much about what pmy said in the article. me think she wants to give hint to psj so that he will make more effort by continously saying ‘not dating now’.. 

Everyone has n! ways of interpreting MY's statement. But there is one thing that is constant in those n! ways of explaining: it is an open statement.

It's enough for me.

• Like 7

Though I've already had my answer after all the hints they were throwing at us but I cannot help smiling when reading MY's interview. "Not now" was obviously an open statement. She could have denied flatly like when she was asked about future possibility of dating her previous drama partner to stop all the rumors, but she didn't. 

Also I love how they did not avoid each other amidst those rumors and gossips :tears:  I feel like they really developed such strong feelings for each other that they try to make the most of their time to be with each other despite knowing that all eyes are on them. Tbh the moment I saw SJ's photos at the airport heading to Phuket I knew that I've been on the right ship all along.  

• Like 9

Her not "now" is for me an open door for whatever could happen in the future.

It's like saying "as of right now, we aren't an item yet."

PSJ and PMY's answers have the same meaning but different choice of words. You can see that PMY has clearly more experience than PSY on how to handle the media about this topic. She has been around for 12 years, she has matured a lot, her answers give an honest vibe which have helped to appease the situation.

PSJ reacted as a man, not confortable at hiding his feeling or playing with words.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

For myself, I agree with you I am like that :lol: 

But, as for PMY, did you watch their Kakao Live? She was asked if she likes the push and pull kind of relationship like MiSo and Young Joon but she said she is straightforward and if she likes the guy she won't play the push and pull game. PSJ also agreed that PMY is straightforward. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Based on PMY's answer I'm sure they had feeling for each other. She said no comment for the statement "Park Seo Joon said about possibility of dating in the future". If she didn't have feeling to PSJ, she wouldn't answer that. She must say "It's nonsense" or "its impossible".There's a chance they are dating in the future. Hwaiting..!!

Edited by snitchdream08
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

But, as for PMY, did you watch their Kakao Live? She was asked if she likes the push and pull kind of relationship like MiSo and Young Joon but she said she is straightforward and if she likes the guy she won't play the push and pull game. PSJ also agreed that PMY is straightforward. 

i hope someone will translate Kakao live for me.. i watched it but couldnt understand anything. i just stared at their pretty faces lol 

• LOL 1

Her "now" seems very suspicious. I interpreted as "i am not dating him now, I was before... Now we are in a committed relationship/engaged" :joy:

This is my delusional thinking in overdrive but i found another thing suspicious about them. both of them were asked what they felt while working with the other... Both their answers stressed on "since its the first time i am working with..." i dont know why, even though it is a very causal statement that many actors have said before but their body language and the look they gave each other seemed like they were gf/BF before but this is the first professional environment for us. 

I had to work with my husband on a project and i remember saying similar... "This is the first time i have worked with him in a professional environment, so I am seeing a new side of his"... Maybe this is what alerted me to PPC's comment. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, Chrissy Dang said:

Omg ok so I can't believe I went back to page 1 and started reading everything and this one stood out to me. I think I finally figured why there was that sneaky looks exchanged between the two.

The question was referring to what are they best at? and PSJ said he's diligent. He tries hard at everything and dont want to look back with regrets. then he turned to PMY. Something tells me when he said diligent, he meant work and personal. As in, he's been admiring her from far away for yrs and w/ the golden chance he worked very hard w/ his every way into winning her over. and he did it! Maybe that's why he asked if she agreed. cause obviously she could judge based on all the things he did lolol ik im being delulu but it makes sense right?

Unfortunately, no. That exchange look was after PSJ answered the question about their favourite scene. He was hesitate for a while and said that normally they only get to pick favourite scene after the filming is finished. But then he picked the scene when they were at the theme park in Ep 3, and he said the line he liked the most was "I am the free pass" and "That's the best one I got". After that he turned to MY. I still can't understand that look exchange between these two here. 

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

honestly, what pmy says sounds like  "I don't need to play the push and  pull game. I don't have to try to be loved by a man(boyfriend). If i don't, a man(boyfriend) always loves me a lot." so psj teased her, saying"Are you narcissist?" :lol:

and the psj's answer was so interesting to me. he said "because i'm busy, i don't have time to play the push and  pull game. I want to be straightforward in relationships."  

Do you notice? he said as if he is in relationships with someone now. so when i heard his answer, i thought he has girlfriend.  :glasses:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

Hehe.. There are lots of things but mainly its the body language. :) 

my PPC love story is just a delusional fan Fiction :p which i thought of when i had too much time on my hands. 

I do not want to share more since it can get taken out of context mainly cause PPC has officially denied it. 

Was curious on your fanfic tho. Lol

Sorry if its been shared, the moment SJ looked at MY when she was talking about TH. Sigh, why they are too cute...

The presscon from different angle

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTIyODQ1NTMwMTg2NTMx/

They’ll be doing the dvd commentary tomorrow, cant wait for it to be released..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Unfortunately, no. That exchange look was after PSJ answered the question about their favourite scene. He was hesitate for a while and said that normally they only get to pick favourite scene after the filming is finished. But then he picked the scene when they were at the theme park in Ep 3, and he said the line he liked the most was "I am the free pass" and "That's the best one I got". After that he turned to MY. I still can't understand that look exchange between these two here. 

I always thought the line ‘free pass’ is their adlib, it must have meant something personal for both of them. Look at those sneaky glance and secret smile, its like theyre talking with their own secret language. you know when you’re close with someone you could communicate with each other just by glances, thats why i’m having a hard time believing they just colleague, look how formal pmy attitude to lee tae hwan, maybe not secretly dating for 3 years, but definitely have their own history together.

p.s. i always feels bad for lee tae hwan for being their third wheel everytime i watched the press conference videos.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Her "now" seems very suspicious. I interpreted as "i am not dating him now, I was before... Now we are in a committed relationship/engaged" :joy:

This is my delusional thinking in overdrive but i found another thing suspicious about them. both of them were asked what they felt while working with the other... Both their answers stressed on "since its the first time i am working with..." i dont know why, even though it is a very causal statement that many actors have said before but their body language and the look they gave each other seemed like they were gf/BF before but this is the first professional environment for us. 

I had to work with my husband on a project and i remember saying similar... "This is the first time i have worked with him in a professional environment, so I am seeing a new side of his"... Maybe this is what alerted me to PPC's comment. 

Halloo fellow shippers,, I had lost my account password and being so lazy to reset the new one, but I can't stand myself to not join this forum again.. I haven't finnished reading the few pages back, but I will catch up later. 

Just reading some of your thoughts about MY new/old interview and your interpretation @jaslinnj of her answer was similar to mine.. The "not now" from her, is like she wants to say "I wish I could tell you people that we are not dating right now, but we are in the next journey of relationship whics is engagement, so yes we are not dating now" :D 

• Like 3

http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1729437.htm

in this article, psj also answered with a laugh about a marriage rumor. According to the article, when his management asked psj about there is a marriage rumor with pmy, he said "I'm very busy, what are you talking about?" with a laugh.

I think this answer is also soo vague.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

16 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1729437.htm

in this article, psj also answered with a laugh about a marriage rumor. According to the article, when his management asked psj about there is a marriage rumor with pmy, he said "I'm very busy, what are you talking about?" with a laugh.

I think this answer is also soo vague.

Can you translate for us, when he answer the question about marriage rumour was it before or after the drama starts? And who knows about their dating rumor before the drama starts? Cause i’m really confused with the translation. Tia.

24 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

Can you translate for us, when he answer the question about marriage rumour was it before or after the drama starts? And who knows about their dating rumor before the drama starts? Cause i’m really confused with the translation. Tia.

according to the article, both management already knew their dating rumor before wwwsk. and in early July, after the reporter heard from their acquaintances they're preparing marriage, the reporter asked their management boss about that. according to their boss, pmy said we're not dating and will not marry.  psj said with a laugh, I'm very busy, what are you talking about?" and psj's management boss added that psj and pmy have known each other for a long time. because they worked with same stylist. so they are just close sister and brother

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3