[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Their "future" statements are just for media. It means they will admit relationship in the future not now :lol:

because their past interviews they always say they are do not hesitate telling the person they like.

So why wait for the future when PSJ said he will tell the woman he likes right away?   B) It is obviously just an alibi, an escape because now is not yet the time to admit. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

honestly, what pmy says sounds like  "I don't need to play the push and  pull game. I don't have to try to be loved by a man(boyfriend). If i don't, a man(boyfriend) always loves me a lot." so psj teased her, saying"Are you narcissist?" :lol:

and the psj's answer was so interesting to me. he said "because i'm busy, i don't have time to play the push and  pull game. I want to be straightforward in relationships."  

Do you notice? he said as if he is in relationships with someone now. so when i heard his answer, i thought he has girlfriend.  :glasses:

Yup... It is not just this answer but for a while even before wwwsk his answers in other interviews and that kbs award show sounded like he was in a relationship. 

• Like 9

Something is really not right here, did you guys remember about the other co star interview? they said they did not hear on set that PMY and PSJ are dating, but actually the news broke out before What's Wrong With Secretary Kim right? so how come they did not knew it all.. ohhhhhhh my g .. they arent telling us the truth. okay I get it now, keep hiding. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Knowing that their rumor already existed before WWWSK, it made me wonder if their respective agencies tried to make them not take their respective roles? Granted that PMY hesitated to take the role in the first place.

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

will we get some pics or not? really miss seeing them together.

Not sure. But I am positive that we will be seeing lots of photos with Team PMY and Team PSJ together. Maybe even their dinner together.:sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Knowing that their rumor already existed before WWWSK, it made me wonder if their respective agencies tried to make them not take their respective roles? Granted that PMY hesitated to take the role in the first place.

Both of them have new agencies and also, A Listers like them are given more free will by the agencies to decide for their own. Agency will only advice but will not force anything. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, sheilajones said:

Something is really not right here, did you guys remember about the other co star interview? they said they did not hear on set that PMY and PSJ are dating, but actually the news broke out before What's Wrong With Secretary Kim right? so how come they did not knew it all.. ohhhhhhh my g .. they arent telling us the truth. okay I get it now, keep hiding. lol

Some of them said that they heard 2-3 days before the finale.

Some of them said that they heard about it on the news.

Some said their gc went quiet.

Some said their gc went wild after the news broke out.

In conclusion, I'm not really sure on who and what to believe. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 9

@twoparkcouple thanks for the translation, its so nice having a person in this forum that could help us with the article, so thank you.

Pmy said on her event in singapore that the group chat thats quiet is active again due to phuket trip. But i think the only ones that went were the intern guy and the crews right? So what group chat is she talking about? Group chat for actors and crews or group chat thats her stylists and psj stylist?

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

28 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Some of them said that they heard 2-3 days before the finale.

Some of them said that they heard about it on the news.

Some said their gc went quiet.

Some said their gc went wild after the news broke out.

In conclusion, I'm not really sure on who and what to believe. :sweat_smile:

hahhahah lol me too hahhaha

5 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

@twoparkcouple thanks for the translation, its so nice having a person in this forum that could help us with the article, so thank you.

Pmy said on her event in singapore that the group chat thats quiet is active again due to phuket trip. But i think the only ones that went were the intern guy and the crews right? So what group chat is she talking about? Group chat for actors and crews or group chat thats her stylists and psj stylist?

group chat of PSJ' s and her stylist hahhahaha lol im kind of laughing her like a crazy lol ..

• LOL 2

their denial reminded me when my parents suspecting me having me a boyfriend, I was like (no I don't have and no I'm not going to have a boyfriend I am focusing on my studies, I sounded like a guilty out there because it was really true that I had.) hahha lol it just reminded me of PMY and PSJ's denial. what I mean is why do you have to explain so much when its not even true? unless it is? hahhahahahahhaa lol that is why I am not buying their denials because I was just like them before hahha lol...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

according to the article, both management already knew their dating rumor before wwwsk. and in early July, after the reporter heard from their acquaintances they're preparing marriage, the reporter asked their management boss about that. according to their boss, pmy said we're not dating and will not marry.  psj said with a laugh, I'm very busy, what are you talking about?" and psj's management boss added that psj and pmy have known each other for a long time. because they worked with same stylist. so they are just close sister and brother

Lolsssss.... close sister and brother?  come on!  are they kidding us?!!!  with those passionate kisses???? :glasses:

pmy <<< not dating ok... will not marry?  oh minyoungsshi,  do you know what the future holds?  :blink:

psj <<< he is really busy THAT MOMENT and those days shooting :lol:  

So, why PMY said PSJ is the best partner she had ??? 

From that, PMY is clear of anything in the past ... so not dating anyone now...I will take her word for now.  But not for long hehehehehehehe 

Edited by luvspsjpmy
  • LOL 3

38 minutes ago, sheilajones said:

their denial reminded me when my parents suspecting me having me a boyfriend, I was like (no I don't have and no I'm not going to have a boyfriend I am focusing on my studies, I sounded like a guilty out there because it was really true that I had.) hahha lol it just reminded me of PMY and PSJ's denial. what I mean is why do you have to explain so much when its not even true? unless it is? hahhahahahahhaa lol that is why I am not buying their denials because I was just like them before hahha lol...

Haha Me too. Hmm. I kind of don't mind if they've been dating for 3 years or not, as long as they are dating now. I really feel that PSJ suits PMY. She really deserves someone who can stand up for her and take care of her (not that she can't take care of herself, she's one feisty gal ;) ). Actually, the silence and "hiatus" from them just keeps this ship more exciting. Patiently waiting for them both. I really love being in this ship. I've learned a lot: from psychology, body language, algorithms, and more! Keep 'em coming chinggus! ;)

• Like 4