[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

How much coincidence is too much until you throw in the towel and say “aight, we soulmates. Let’s hook up.”  And how often in your life do you come across your soulmate?  PP, please don’t pass up this once in a million opportunity of finding your soulmate! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, lotxsoul said:

https://www.vlive.tv/video/83011

After all the denies  from pmy and psj they begin the paparazzates! No words, please just leave them alone!! I don't know what this people say but they look disrespectful!!!!!!!!!

oh gosh they are seriously !!!

i think media already smelled the rumor by sports donga so they followed them before the news broke out next morning maybe they hoped to have pic evidence . they both celebrated till dawn (idk separately or together) and psj came home at 5;35am sth. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Seems like PMY and PSJ's popularity remain unfazed.

PMY now has 2.7 million followers on instagram when it was 2.6 million around two weeks ago. I remember when WWWSK started she had something close to 2 million but now her followers have increased to a number closer to 3 million. A huge jump considering majority of fans on ig are female and only likes to follow oppas.

PSJ on the other hand had I think just a little less than 6 million followers prior to WWWSK and now he has 6.6 million. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

They failed to get evidence when they followed PSJ. Still they published their news without any evidences. Irresponsible reporting. 

I think media seriously believe they are dating hahahahaha they wanna be like big bro dispatch hahahahaha 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Seems like PMY and PSJ's popularity remain unfazed.

PMY now has 2.7 million followers on instagram when it was 2.6 million around two weeks ago. I remember when WWWSK started she had something close to 2 million but now her followers have increased to a number closer to 3 million. A huge jump considering majority of fans on ig are female and only likes to follow oppas.

PSJ on the other hand had I think just a little less than 6 million followers prior to WWWSK and now he has 6.6 million. 

Shows WWWSK is very successful. The rumors are the bad side of enormous success of a drama chemistry, SHK, even the fake SJK account, NamLee all experienced boost in their instagram followers after having great chemistry followed by dating rumors.

• Like 2

For those who are interested - instead of using google translate which sometimes gave out' juicier gossip' 

try using this one  -https://papago.naver.com/

It's better coz it's programmed based on Korean grammatical rules and sentences

I m not sure if this link is shared already. But this is one of the best  PMY's interviews

https://news.joins.com/article/22853276

Try papago translator

• Like 7
  • Thanks 13

I've been watching WWWSK every time I get depressed and you know what?  I feel like I'm watching them in Realtime.  Before you say I'm really totally delusional listen why I said that.

Once the LYJ/KMS relationship got going who was the one who wanted to make it public?  LYJ but then who was the one who was the stronger, more level headed one?  KMS.  KMS is always the one to reign LYJ in because he's the more impulsive one.  She defers to him in business affairs but when it comes to their love affair she calls the shots.

That's the same vibe I'm getting from PSJ & PMY.  Didn't PMY say No comment and this is not the time when asked about a possible future relationship?  The word NO was never said.  PSJ on the other hand used the word possible, only time will tell.

They both know the ramifications of this "scandal".  I do believe them when they say they are not dating...but that denial is limited to the past & present.  It DOES NOT include their FUTURE.  

IDK what the scandal mongers say about their so called evidence.   I only rely on what I see myself and my gut feeling about what I've seen so far is they LIKE each other...and I mean really LIKE each other.  Working together everyday with that fantastic chemistry can't be all acting....otherwise they need to be given an Academy Award for their portrayals...lol.

All I'm saying is I'm also staying firmly on this ship till one of them sinks it.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Shows WWWSK is very successful. The rumors are the bad side of enormous success of a drama chemistry, SHK, even the fake SJK account, NamLee all experienced boost in their instagram followers after having great chemistry followed by dating rumors.

SHK gained ig followers during DOTS  but she became one of the most followed Korean female celebrities after their Bali trip followed by the wedding news.

It looks like there are so many shippers among International Fans that boosts ig followings of Korean celebrities rumored / confirmed popular couples. The popularity of the drama is also a factor of course.

VLiVe reporters believe ParkPark careers will suffer if they will admit now. That guy who interviewed both seemed not convinced of the denial but thought it might be for the best if they won't admit. Especially PSJ has numerous CF. 

I really do hope PSJ and PMY will not be affected by all these opinions and comments from media and netizens. PMY ideal age for marriage is 2 years from now. Circumstances change and there will be other news to talk about. I hope PPC will sail through it until the ultimate destination. 

• Like 12

Not sure if it’s been shared here yet:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/01/park-min-young-reveals-efforts-taken-appearance-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

I love her so much and wish the best for her! I’ve been a casual fan of hers since City Hunter but WWWSK leveled up my admiration for her talent, her work ethic, and her beauty even more. And to think that she accomplished what she was with WWWSK along with someone special both as a costar/colleague as well potentially a partner in the future. Regardless of what the future holds, they made an awesome team together!

Spoiler

Delulu mode on: I know I’m pushing it too far but I wonder who her personal trainer was??? HEHEHE JK JK. It’s all fun and games in this thread :lol:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

So the wedding scene was the last filming day and not the pizza scene (as we thought)?

Huhhh....interesting :smirk:

cr: pmyifanunited

I remember reading somewhere saying that on 25/26 July they already finished with all indoor filming, all that’s left was the outdoor filming. I think the wedding was the last scene with all cast but the pizza scene was the last last filming before they wrapped up everything.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, dydrawer said:

After reading the edited version of the interview, I think there's a lesson to be learned for all of us:

NEXT TIME SAVE THE RAW INTERVIEW AS IT COMES OUT :bawling:

Reporter said he interviewed PMY THREE HOURS AFTER PSJ. Wow it took that long to release PMY interviews. Maybe they wanted to know first how Knetz will react to PSJ interview. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Reporter said he interviewed PMY THREE HOURS AFTER PSJ. Wow it took that long to release PMY interviews. Maybe they wanted to know first how Knetz will react to PSJ interview. 

And according to him she answered same as he did haha so complicated @@

• Like 5

Park Min Young is asked if there's any possibility of her becoming real lovers with Park Seo Joon

By yckim124  

park-min-young-park-seo-joon.jpg

Spoiler

Park Min Young talked about the possibility of her actually dating Park Seo Joon.

On August 2, Park Min Young held a cafe interview with various media outlets to talk about her recently ended drama 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim'. 

The actress spoke up about the dating reports involving co-star Park Seo Joon and once again strongly denied all rumors. When asked if there's any possibility of them becoming a real couple, Park Min Young answered, "As of now, we are a 'no' for each other. I don't want to create any issues. But he was very attractive as a partner and his considerate acts stood out. He even allowed me to film first when it was hot. I felt that he's a great actor. He had a high favorability as a partner."

She then added, "I'm very cautious about saying this but nothing is certain," and once again vented frustration, saying, "It's upsetting because it's a production that I've worked so hard on and it couldn't get proper feedback as the scandal received the spotlight. I just want to hide somewhere."

cr: allkpop

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2