[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, saved2K said:

This is just my opinion....I don't think PMY would have accepted this project had it not been for PSJ....comeon...as much as I enjoyed this drama,  with due respect to the author... it is lacking in substance in terms of plot.  It is not the usual Park Min Young drama.  Not even counting the numerous intimate scenes. She has done some intimate scenes but nothing can come close to this....not even Healer

I believe PSJ when he said it is burdensome to film intimate scenes with any actor that's why he is so happy that he get to do these scenes with PMY.  He got to act without worrying too much

The success of the drama really depended on PMY and PSJ plus the supporting cast. If not for them I really don't think it would have been this successful... PMY and PSJ's nuanced acting captured the viewers' attention.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=079&aid=0003130090  

in the interview, he's saying he will start shooting his new movie in September. I think he will go on a reward trip.

So to confirm, his new movie is not in the genre of romantic right? It's an action movie. Does it have any female lead? I don't think I'm ready to see any of them with new female / male leads yet.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

13 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

OMG out of topic but Hyuna and the guy from Pentagon have been reportedly dating for the past 2 years... LOL guys it's not really impossible to hide something until ready 

I KNOW RIGHT??!?!!

even after their agency was denying yesterday they chose to come front and telling it themselves 

Kudos!

• Like 3

In short I think the press don’t buy their denial but so far they can’t do anything yet. PMY seemed to be interviewed in 2-3 days and ofc the more she is asked about the rumor, the more frustrated she gets so maybe the denial became stronger. Namoo seemed to be extremely cautious because they released the interview way too late. I guess things are less tense now. But maybe paparazzi are all camping in the neighborhood aigoo

• Like 7

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

My delulu mind thinks they already planned to go public ....say a few months after  the drama ended but everything was ruined with their dating scandal.  Their interviews sounded all the same giving us a hint that it will come.... it's just a matter of time

This is the first time I have read  Park Min Young give such statement of possibly dating an onscreen partner since the time I followed her career. 

I've only heard about Q7D. How about Healer? More important City Hunter?

• Like 1

wow, Had to back read 3 pages after one night. I always get a little nervous when I open this thread and see so many pages to read. you have no idea what news has come out. Thankfully it is all good :D This is a long read , so prepare yourself :) 

I've been thinking over this whole mess

Reporters: They are going to be milking this issue till no one and their aunt cares. The interview with the reporters was basically just for show really though it made my shipper heart happy :) I think at this point, everyone knows they can expect them to be a couple in the future, but they had to do a show where they get a reporters point of view .... More ratings! It is interesting to know that except for TVN all other channels are talking about PPC while WWWSK was on TVN :P 

PSJ and his CFs: No matter how much I love PSJ, I do think he needs to expand his acting genre since he is already getting typecast as the Rom Com King. Being in a RomCOm while u are 30 is fine, but there are just a handful of Rom Com dramas where the hero is a 40 year old. Looks like PSJ is thinking o flong term and taking advantage that he is the hottest star in his age group now. Same goes for PMY.... they both need to establish themselves as actors who can be cast in roles irrespective of their age. 

I hope they become the next Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young... who are in their last 30s and still getting Daseung awards :):wub: 

OOOOO, So PMY knew about the dating reports even before taking on the project :wub: This confirms  for me that they were together way before the drama :wub: This may also be the reason PSJ uploaded the "I Love You" T-Shirt on Jan 27th, maybe she decided she would try for the role #DeluluMind

Steamy Bed Scene: This thought is more my delusional thinking but I do not think the bed scene would be this steamy unless PSJ and PMY were really dating. PSJ in his interview said that the script does not give details and it is more on the interpretation of the actors. he also mentioned that PD helped in this :) but if it was any other actress they probably would have limited the touching and groping (and grinding). In the BTS, you can see them discussing how they should kiss so I think since both of them were comfortable with each other, they did not mind taking the extra touchy mile :P More like, they did not feel like they were crossing any boundaries. 

PS: This is so different from his answer about the kissing scenes in FFMY. When asked about the deep kiss scenes, he said he was being faithful to the script :joy: No wonder no one believes you PSJ..... You cannot be that different in interviews, especially if you are trying to hide your relationship status :P 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 12
  • Wiggle 1

33 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

Beautiful....and so authentic.....

this is to beautiful! and it could apply to PSJ and PMY real life with all of those coincidences! 

I'm cryiiiingggg >.< 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, saved2K said:

This is just my opinion....I don't think PMY would have accepted this project had it not been for PSJ....comeon...as much as I enjoyed this drama,  with due respect to the author... it is lacking in substance in terms of plot.  It is not the usual Park Min Young drama.  Not even counting the numerous intimate scenes. She has done some intimate scenes but nothing can come close to this....not even Healer

I believe PSJ when he said it is burdensome to film intimate scenes with any actor that's why he is so happy that he get to do these scenes with PMY.  He got to act without worrying too much

Yeah I agree as much as I love the drama, the plot is pretty weak and slow-paced and I watch it mostly for the palpable chemistry between MY and SJ. That's also the reason why the drama can be a miss or hit to most. My friend can't get through the first ep :)) It's true that MY and SJ portrayed their characters so perfectly but if they had zero chemistry, this drama would've definitely been a flop. 

@polydadmiac: yeah an action movie. I think there wouldn't be any love line this time so don't worry :))

@sugohaeso: Ikr. I'm happy for them. I guess one of the reason for them to go public is because Hyuna was being accused of 'sexual harassment' against her own bf :)) I wondered yesterday why hyuna's dating rumor came out right after ParkPark's and their company immediately denied it as well. I thought maybe there was really something going on in their government like that one comment in PP's article stated then I read this under Hyuna's one "dating rumors are dating rumors and politics are politics. Can we stop being delusional over all dating rumors being political cover-up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ" :blush: And today the rumor turned out to be true, they have been dating for two years without getting caught so maybe three year also doesn't seem that unreasonable :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

Blue symbolises calm??? She looks bright and fresh...the power of ♡♡♡...hehe

cause i'm your laaaaddyyyyyyyyy

and you are my maaaann

whenever you reach for me

i'll do all that i caaaann~~

oh sorry, you post calls for a song

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

In marketing, the blue color is commonly used to promote trust in a brand because it provides a sense of tranquility, security, reliability, and peace. 

Sooo do they both wear this color nowadays because... OMG LMAO :joy:

PSJ blue bracelet at his interview looks like something from PMY and he needed it for good luck haha delulu activated 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Can someone please refresh my memory? What time in Korea did the news break out of them dating for 3 years? I thought it was early in the morning? If so, did PPC already know or get a whiff of the rumor because they were partying together until 5 AM?? 

I am so intrigued hearing that PMY already knew of the rumor PRIOR to accepting the role. (How? Who was spreading it because for sure us shippers weren't even born yet. Lol!) But she took 2 months to agree to do it right? So what is the timeline again? How far back did this juicy gossip go? Immediately after AAA? I know someone had already listed the chronological order of these events here, but I can't re-read too many pages. Sorry! Lol. That is highly suspect to me. Plus the JTCB reporter is sort of right to say that PSJ adding the unnecessary comment of the PD asking him recommendations for the other two supporting casts sort of shows that he had some influence. I kind of want to assume that PSJ recommended Pyo Ye Jin and Hwang Bo Ra since he worked with them in FFMY and PMY suggested Kang Ki Young having worked with him in Q7D.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9